This thread was Locked by Marriland.

Locking this until the original poster requests it to be unlocked, due to inactivity.

Free Pokémon Requests (Read Rules)

UPDATE: I am getting my Internet repaired on either March 5th or 6th. In the meantime, please understand that my I will be on very little until it is repaired. It simply cannot hold asignal for more than 10 minutes at a time. Thank you for your patience, hopefully there won't be another snowstorm anytime soon. :)

**In case you were wondering about my whereabouts for the last week or so (firstly thank you for your concern lol), there was a terrible winter storm in my area, and my already craptastic Internet just gave out. IT IS STILL NOT WORKING PROPERLY, AND IT PROBABLY WILL NOT BE FOR THE NEXT SEVERAL DAYS. I apologize one thousand times, but it was simply out of my control.**

CURRENT STATUS: OFFLINE

Most requests are ready now!  I will PM you when I am available to trade, or check the list below to see if your Pokémon is ready. Thank you for your patience, I'm really sorry that I have been so busy. I will make it up to you, I promise~ 
    P.S.- To anyone who requests a Victini/Legendary Pokémon, they are exteremly hard to obtain. YOU WILL PROBABLY NOT GET THE ONE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR EXACTLY. I'm doing my best, but I'm not a miracle worker lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there! I'm FireStar891, and I'm rather new. I decided that with my skills and resources, I'd open my own requesting thread, to sort of introduce myself. I love the feeling of helping others out and I love the feeling of getting a Poké-present even more.~

These will be 100% LEGAL Pokémon. I don't use an AR and I am incompetant with PPRNG (if you can help me out with it, please PM me!). It may take me some time to get you what you want. Also, my Wi-Fi can be really picky at times, so please be patient when trading with me. Expect an hour or two between your request and the actual trade for something simple and up to four days for something a bit more complicated.

~~RULES~~

1. Please PM me your request! I will not honor requests made through this thread (see rule 7).

2. No more than 2 Pokémon/day and no more than six total requested.

3.  Weekdays (all US Standard Central Time), I am on from 3:45 P.M.-9:00 P.M. On weekends, I am on from 9:30 A.M.-11:30 P.M. I am not available to trade Monday afternoons, Thursday afternoons and Sunday mornings. I reserve the right to not be online. During the week I can be extremely busy, so please keep in contact by PM!

4. Please fill out the following template for all requests...

Hi, I'm (Username) and my FC is (FC). I'd like a (Species) named (Nickname), a (Nature) (Gender), Level (Level), with (Ability), that knows (Moves), and is/isn't shiny. Also, its IV's should be (IV's) and its EV's should be (EV's).

Like this...

Hi, I'm FireStar891 and my FC is 4814-4858-6154. I'd like a Charizard named Overlord, a Modest Male, Level 100, with Blaze, that knows Flamethrower/Fly/Blast Burn/Hidden Power, and is shiny. Also, its IV's should be 31 SpA/31 Spe and its EV's should be /252 SpA/2 SpD/ 252 Spe.

As I will not honor requests made without this template.

5. Requests for hacked Pokémon (including Wonder Guard Spiritomb) and Pokémon with unreleased DW abilities (looking at you, English Speed Boost Blaziken) will not be honored.

6. I reserve the right to change your request to make it easier for me to get your Pokémon. As a clause of this rule, I do not have the time or patience to breed for a specific Hidden Power.

7. Post 'The Bringer of Eternal Torment is None Other than Harold!~' on this thread if you have read and understand the rules, and then PM me your requst. (The Lucky Apple-Getter is outdated as of 02/02-02/03, I Can't Believe Some of It's Budder!~ is outdated as of 02/04-02/08, Someday, Maybe, I'll Find a Fish as Good As This~ is outdated as of 02/08-02/15, The Eternal Napkin Queen Will Reign Forever!~ is outdated as of 02/16-02/26.)

8. Please leave feedback on this thread when you receive your Pokémon, be it good or bad.

9. I always enjoy seeing what others are up to. Feel free to (in fact, I reccomend) take a picture of your new Pokémon and show me the adventures you have had together!

Let the requesting begin!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Completed and Traded Requests

Mateo1219- 

WishfulSwing- 

Cloudcub84- 

AyaneHajinmon- 

Belbazoar- 

deeewwwlzzz- 

Kaatah- 

Sokolozo- 

pokemonuser2013- 

Jarlid518- 

Pahssion- 

TheFreak123- 

Mareep9- 
    Completed Requests (Yet to be Traded)

stager12121- 

Dzeli- 

Tyfusi- 

Rystal- 

TrilliumBlaise- 

hydroblast
    doob132- 
    xXAlilaXx- 
    Suensons- 

here42reasons- 
    Stme51- 
    TheFreak123- 

Pending Requests

3MB- 

malkin7gr89- 

Lkpleas26- 

shadynight4- 
    wolfwindmoon- 
    brofessor_toke- 
    HoboNikio- 
    PhenacsFinest 
    captainredfish- 
    DerpyTrainer- 
    RyanGooner- 
    Blaziking- 
    AlbertSandy- 
    vanillathunderrr-  
    TbRock44- 
    usagidollie- 

weiyu- 
    jereboy- 
    Austin52hi- 
    blainesabeast- 

Last edited by FireStar891: 3/3/2013 7:35:14 PM

~Sometimes clever, always irrelevant~

(Black 2 FC: 4814-4858-6154)

I have picky Wi-Fi, so please be patient!

* I WANT TO LEARN PPRNG, PLEASE PM ME IF YOU CAN HELP! *

The Lucky Apple-Getter

Wow the marriland community is uber nice.

The Lucky Apple-Getter? :P Lolz

Ace Trainer at the Shadow Fist Gym 

White 2 FC: 3869-7811-5922 (Battle) and Black 2 FC: 2323-6209-0784 (Trading)

Just a side-note, contrary Shuckle is released. It is currently available through dream radar, though I dunno bout Dream World.

(✖╭╮✖) 

hey guys no one happens to have and not want their nature preserve Haxorus, adamant, mold breaker do they? I just caught it adamant, then saved and realised it had rivalry.... you can imagine my disappointment. anyway as long as its untouched I would really appreciate it, big ask I know haha, just wanted to try my luck :)

fc Is 4041 4710 0326

@Flowermouth Why, thank you. ;3

@Chespin1 Ah, that would be why. I don't have Dream Radar, but I will edit that post accordingly. Thank you for that!

@deeewwwlzzz If you're looking for a simple trade, you can go here instead of this thread. :3 Also, no double-posting. That's a big no-no.

Last edited by FireStar891: 2/3/2013 10:07:38 AM

The Lucky Apple-Getter

The Luck Apple-Getter!

White 2: 4170 3505 0782

The Lucky Apple-Getter

Trainer Card

Thanks so much for the Pokemon!!! :) 5 Stars!!! *****

The service was great and extremely friendly (even comical :P) 

I will definitely come back again when you're free! :)

Last edited by Mateo1219: 2/3/2013 4:09:03 PM

Ace Trainer at the Shadow Fist Gym 

White 2 FC: 3869-7811-5922 (Battle) and Black 2 FC: 2323-6209-0784 (Trading)

Thank you so much for the pokemon!  Definitely legit and he even came with Pokerus!  

Trainer Card

The Lucky Apple-Getter! ^^

@Mateo1219 Thank you, I try. ;3 Just lemme know if you need anything!

@WishfulSwing That's the only kind of Pokémon I like. :D Yeah, as a little 'added bonus' I throw in Pokérus, because most people don't have it and because I was extremely lucky to get it by accident.

'The Lucky Apple-Getter'

thank you for doing this ^o^

Last edited by AyaneHajinmon: 2/3/2013 4:53:37 PM

B2 FC 4428 0482 7208

Image removed due to its file extension: http://tinyurl.com/b6wlyco

I am done taking requests for today (February 3rd, 2013). If I have not contacted you about trading already, then your request will be processed tomorrow.

Oh, and...

GO RAVENS!~

This is a very great thread to get Pokemon that you need. I really like this! Thanks so much! I support 49ers since I live in CA. xD No hard feelings!

'The Lucky Apple-Getter'

thank you so much to Bacon and Saphira...both of them are exactly what i requested and i got them pretty fast too :3

we got disconnected once during our trade but my Bacon is ok lol...thank you again :D

B2 FC 4428 0482 7208

Image removed due to its file extension: http://tinyurl.com/b6wlyco

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes