LF first gen Starter

Hello i'm looking for a first generation starter.  I prefer Charmander. I don't have much to trade but I will do my what i can to meet trade parameters.  Thanks in advance!

Friend Code 0949 1577 1134

I have all or the first gen starters, including charmander. 

Do you happen to have a rufflet or a vullaby? Or a water stone you are willing to part with?
    If not don't worry, just trade a patrat or something.

my charmander request is already filled.  Thanks anyways.  Altho I definetly would not oblige to a squirtle.  I don't think I have any of your requests tho.  My apologies

I have one ready to trade. im going to bed now though but ill be avaliable in about 7 or 8 hours to trade.

Last edited by xXAlilaXx: 2/9/2013 8:20:39 AM

thats fine i'm in absolutly no rush and maybe by then i'll have one of those items for you

ok i'll try and be here in that time

Hey! I'm up, are you free? want to trade now?

my apologies something came up.  But I've noted the time and will make myself available at that time today.

Ah thats not going to work since i have school. add about add another 7-8 hours onto the time you have for weekdays. but im free pretty much all day for weekends.

would have to wait till weekend then because that would mean i would have to stay up till 2 or 3 am my time >.<

Ok the weekend it is then!

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes