The Decaying world of Pokemon *WARNING RATED PG13*

I just realized how bright this forum is :shock: :lol:

So since I drempt about this I want to post it though its a bit darker then most of mine :D

Umbreon: Figures

GG: *Returns to pokeball*

So here we go.........
    The [strike]Wonderful[/strike] Decaying world of Pokemon

In the dark alleyways a girl is crying and there is a sinister laugh all around her. Suddenly the laughing stops and its replaced by a shrill scream. The girls body falls to the ground without another breath. The blackness around her seems to move into a creature beyond words, it laughs and takes her pokeballs, A strong bunch. It fades into the darkness again and
    it seems the dark alleyways flood with a light. The girl stands up she is pale and stands but in an odd way. She walks forward out of the alleyway and into a man, "Help me," She says and falls again. The man shoutes for help but suddenly she jumps forward and bites him on the neck. He screams and then he kicks her off.... This was the start of the spread....

So thats the first post but its going to get cooler!

If you want to be a survior there is two ways you can apply

Pokemon:

Name:
    Species:
    Appearance: (Picture preferred)
    Short bio:

or

Trainer:

Name:
    Pokemon: (suggested you have strong pokemon)
    Personality:
    Sort bio:

And if you want to be a Zombie there are also two ways and you have to PM your application first before posting it after I approve:

Zombie Pokemon:

Name:
    Dead attacks: (They drain you alot and you can only use them after about a day of using the last one)
    Time decaying:
    Time of Death: ( Like how long after they attacked)

or

Zombie:

Name:
    Time decaying:
    Time of Death: ( Like how long after they attacked)

Rules:
    1) have fun
    2) No godmodding
    4) No taking control of other characters
    5) Find out which number I missed and post it in your sign up sheet
    6) This is rated PG13 for the reason of gore or future romance

And here are mine:

(And yes you can have more then one)

Trainer:

Name:Anissa Takashi
    Appearance:
    Pokemon: Umbreon (Shiny, yes they are allowed but PM me first), Infernape, Charzard, Absol, Glaceon, and Mightyena
    Personality:Smart, calm and sort of a show off
    Sort bio: Anissa started her training 7 years ago at the age of ten. She is now a Pokemon Master in almost all of the regions but wen the Zombies attacked she had to put her journey in Sinnoh on hold. She lost a Pokemon to the disease and it seems that it spreads only by bites or if you have an open wound.

Zombie Pokemon:

Name: Shocking pain
    Dead attacks: Thunder blood, Shocking death and Quick bone
    Time decaying: 26 months
    Appearance:
    Time of Death: 7 hours
    GamergirlAvs: Hmmmmm lets let platinum give this a try

Platinum attack: Thank you

Name: Empoleon
    Species: Empoleon
    Appearance:
    Age:16 years (why does a pokemans age matter well whatev)
    Personality:He is an empoleon who likes to stay near humans although he has never been caught he is also rather nice
    Short bio:When he was a young piplup he was caught he won very few battles and his trainer released him when he evolved into prinplup ever since then he has wanted to be caught but never was so he stays near humans wishing to one day be caught again and prove he's a strong pokemon but no one can ever seem to catch him.when the disease started he found himself in danger a lot because he often mistook zombies for normal humans and is now looking for an actual human that He can stay near.

And i read the first post but don't know what you mean by the missing number so i read it but all i can say for a number is forty two
    The age is so we know your not three years old and were just training super hard

But anyway ACCEPTED! WOOT! :lol:
    Quote from gamergirlavs »

The age is so we know your not three years old and were just training super hard

But anyway ACCEPTED! WOOT! :lol:

ok now that makes sense btw did i get the number right or is it not 42
    yep, see thats why I did it that way, you could state the obvious or could pick a random number :D
    Name: Maria Blusso
    Appearance:
    Pokemon: Machamp[Robur] Espeon[Astra] Dragonite[Traxis] Blaziken[Astuo] Spiritomb[Phasmus] Roserade[Marluxia]
    Personality: Most of the time Maria is enthusiastic and optimistic, always thinking of the best possible thing that could happen. She sees most of this as a game, and treats it as such. Although her perky personality may seem like a downside she is a competitive person, and takes every battle seriously no matter how small or insignificant it may be. Maria has a strong connection with her Pokémon, having not capture any more but those six.
    Short Bio: Maria started her journey at the age of 10, like most Trainers did. She was fortunate enough to meet some very powerful Pokémon along the way, each covered the others weaknesses well and seemed like a perfect fit. After hearing the news of the epidemic at hand she decided to forget about her current adventure and try and stop whatever was spreading.
    (3)
    accepted
    OOC: Looks interesting

Name: Ryo Toranashi
    Appearance:

Pokemon: Garchomp (Toran), Blaziken (Kiro), Gyarados (Duralle), Sceptile (Asarath), Alakazam (Seraphy), Weavile (Despoire)
    Personality: Ryo is smart, optimistic, and works well under pressure.
    Short Bio: Ryo is the son of Clair from Johto and took over the gym when he was 16, using his Garchomp only to defeat many opponents. Although he has several other Dragon Pokemon (Sera the Salamence, Chalin the Dragonite, Aeria the Altaria and Ace the Flygon), if Garchomp was defeated he would use his personal team, rather than the one he inherited from Clair. Once the zombies started to appear he abandoned the gym with a month's worth of supplies, his pokemon and a few personal belongings and fled with his brother, Tyson. He's now desperate to find a way to leave the region.

Name: Tyson Toranashi
    Appearance:

Pokemon: Dragonite (Chalin), Salamence (Sera), Flygon (Ace), Altaria (Aeria), Charizard (Kasai), Dusknoir (Reaper)
    Personality: Like his brother, Tyson is intelligent and doesn't crack under pressure. But unlike his brother he is very serious all the time and is a pecimist. These traits were triggered when he saw his father transform into a zombie and was forced to kill him. When Ryo and Tyson had to flee the gym Ryo gave his brother the dragon Pokemon Clair had used. The only Pokemon Tyson had before that was a Charizard he'd raised from a Charmander and an Eevee, his very first Pokemon. About a week into the plague he lost Eevee (Darkheart) to the zombies.

(If it's ok with you I'd like Tyson to become a zombie later on and be killed by his brother).

Name: Darkheart
    Species: Spectreon (If it's not ok to make up a Pokemon then it's an Umbreon).
    Appearance:

Personality: Emotionless
    Short Bio: After Darkheart was taken away by the zombies and was bitten it underwent an unusual evolution. Once it'd died, rather than decaying, the body evolved. It's appearance changed and it became a Dark/Ghost type. Although it is a zombie, Darkheart's only goal is to be reunited with his master and has no desire to spread the plague or kill anything.

That's 3 charecters :)
    accepted as is
    Name: Ted Piekoff
    Appearance:
    Pokemon:

Feraligatr (Leo)
    Exploud (Jam)
    Tauros (Battery/Ram)
    Golem (Golem)
    Muk (Grim/Griminy)
    Huntail (Tad(pole)

Personality: Carefree, quiet, uncaring, optimistic (though you'd never know)

Short bio: Ted joined Team Aqua at the age of fourteen and stayed with it to the end, going up ranks to be the eventual predecessor to Archie. When the organization fell, he chose a more balanced team, changed his name, and moved to another region. He heard of the disease and decided he would try to fight it, not run to a different region like all the others. Besides, he wasn't going anywhere in the world, might as well try to save it.

((Is the missing number... 28.0855?))
    Stay in school. 'Cause if you don't, you'll taste freedom, and crave it forever.
    Quote from Radiance »

Everyone is so ambitious. It's horrible.
    read the rules :D
    Trainer:

Name:Bella Swating
    Appearance: (Picture preferred):
    Pokemon:
    Umbreon[Eclipse]
    Espeon[Sunset]
    Mightyana [Midnight]
    Absol[Moon]
    Ninetails[Fire Princess] princess for short
    Personality:Like the types she specilizes in she is dark mysterous and as mean as fire when mad.
    Sort bio:Bella was given her Umbreon as a eevee that she trained and grew untill it evovled into a Umbreon. She was always a dark person and kept to herself. She specilizes in fire and dark types and only has a espeon becouse she loves it. She hates the fact that a zombie broke her home and killed her mother,father and sister it also turned all her other pokemon. She is now out to get revenge for the deaths well whatever you want to call them of her family,freinds and pokemon

Name:Burnt Sun
    Dead attacks: Decaying Flame,Burning Death,Flaming Pain
    Time decaying:8 months
    Appearance: (Picture preferred):Decaying Vulix sorry couldnt find a pic
    Time of Death:10 hours
    Species:Vulpix
    Prevous Trainer:Bella Swating

[100 is the number missing or 3]
    http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=46321

MY FREINDS ON HERE: SHINGDRAMON,BLISSY[SRRY FORGOT THE REST OF YOUR USER]
    Ok here's mine

Name: Metalstorm
    Species: Lucario
    Appearance:
    Personality: Optimistic, caring, funny. But when at battle he became a serious and smart Lucario.
    Short bio: When he was still young he always trained everyday. And he always dreamt to be caught. Then he was caught by a trainer. But when the zombies appeared he asked his trainer for permission to check on his tribe. When he arrived to his tribe's village everything was already destroyed. So he went back to his trainer's house. But he was already too late because the house was already destroyed. But his trainer's body is not there so he still is waiting for his trainer to appear while he is travelling to end the trouble with the zombies.

Can I post another character in the middle of the RP?
    Oh and the missing number is 14
    accepted, I half expected to see more zombies.........
    Zombies = Overrated

Also, edited the post.
    Stay in school. 'Cause if you don't, you'll taste freedom, and crave it forever.
    Quote from Radiance »

Everyone is so ambitious. It's horrible.
    [in]Need zombies? Kay! Both are zombies! I added a personality to Charizard's bio so I could explain a few things.

Name: Charizard
    Dead attacks: Blood Fire, Fire Gyro, and Inflammation
    Time Decaying: 2 Years
    Appearance: Zombie - Giga Zombie

Personality: Charizard is not one to test. He does not have much patience for insolence and childish acts, much less anything else for that matter! For being a zombie, he does not wish to spread the disease. He only viciously attacks his enemies, and bites them as a last resort. The feeling of winning and defeating something makes him shudder, and so a transformation takes place. If he is desperately enraged or endangered, he will change to Giga Charizard, and more darker and blood-thirsty version of him. He prefers attacking Pokemon more than humans. With humans, he just loves to mess with them, giving them gouges and wounds here and there. More like a cat playing with a mouse until it gets bored and kills it. Charizard has proven to be rather resourceful and clever, learning his opponents moves quickly and always trying to out do them in speed, power, and defense.

Time of Death: 8 Hours (I don't fully understand this section)

Name: Zangoose
    Dead attacks: Bone Crusher, Chaos Rush, Doom Blast
    Time decaying: 4 Years
    Appearance: Zangoose
    Time of Death: 14 Hours

Wish I could do 3, but 2 is all I can handle at the moment! D=[/in]
    Pearl FC: 5327 6012 8206 | Brawl FC: 3180 1174 6478

Pal'd: Firestorm a.k.a Arcane9 + KOOLIONESSFULL + geckos rule + Ice_Dragon <3
    Quote from shiningdramon »

Ok here's mine

Name: Metalstorm
    Species: Lucario
    Appearance:
    Personality: Optimistic, caring, funny. But when at battle he became a serious and smart Lucario.
    Short bio: When he was still young he always trained everyday. And he always dreamt to be caught. Then he was caught by a trainer. But when the zombies appeared he asked his trainer for permission to check on his tribe. When he arrived to his tribe's village everything was already destroyed. So he went back to his trainer's house. But he was already too late because the house was already destroyed. But his trainer's body is not there so he still is waiting for his trainer to appear while he is travelling to end the trouble with the zombies.

Can I post another character in the middle of the RP?
    Oh and the missing number is 14

sorry And sure ya can

Quote from PokemonCraver »

[in]Need zombies? Kay! Both are zombies! I added a personality to Charizard's bio so I could explain a few things.

Name: Charizard
    Dead attacks: Blood Fire, Fire Gyro, and Inflammation
    Time Decaying: 2 Years
    Appearance: Zombie - Giga Zombie

Personality: Charizard is not one to test. He does not have much patience for insolence and childish acts, much less anything else for that matter! For being a zombie, he does not wish to spread the disease. He only viciously attacks his enemies, and bites them as a last resort. The feeling of winning and defeating something makes him shudder, and so a transformation takes place. If he is desperately enraged or endangered, he will change to Giga Charizard, and more darker and blood-thirsty version of him. He prefers attacking Pokemon more than humans. With humans, he just loves to mess with them, giving them gouges and wounds here and there. More like a cat playing with a mouse until it gets bored and kills it. Charizard has proven to be rather resourceful and clever, learning his opponents moves quickly and always trying to out do them in speed, power, and defense.

Time of Death: 8 Hours (I don't fully understand this section)

Name: Entei
    Dead attacks: Bone Crusher, Fire Rush, Doom Blast
    Time decaying: 4 Years
    Appearance: Entei
    Time of Death: 14 Hours

Wish I could do 3, but 2 is all I can handle at the moment! D=[/in]

accepted on Charzard, but a legand seems a bit unfair
    Name: Andrew holmes
    Appearance: (Picture preferred) i would love to find a pic but i sadly cannot. Andrew has long brown hair and brown eyes. He often wears a blue sweatshirt in public.usually wears blue jeans.
    Pokemon: Vaporeon, Luxray, Floatzel.
    Personality: Andrew is very nice but doesn't always show it. He can be quick to act without much hesitation.
    Short bio: When the infection came a few years ago. Andrew kept a close eye on anyone who had a cut or wound. But before that he had a pretty decent life. Until the affliction came and killed his mom and dad. Andrew
    left his town after that. Ever since then he can't bear to look at a zombie without feeling sorrow. Whenever he does see a zombie he also flees the area. He is a slow runner and has had some close calls.

(three 3 tres)
    accepted, We'll start after we get one more person
    Bump...

needs one more person.
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes