Forever Running (PMD, Allways accepting!)

Poll: Should you be able to make a form for a Rocket Executive?

Should you be able to roleplay as both a Pokemon and a Rocket Trainer?

Should you be able to make a form for a Rocket Executive? - Single Choice

• Yeah! Thats an awsome idea! 66.7%
  • Dont bother. 0%
  • Meh, I dont care. 33.3%

This poll has ended as of 3/27/2013 7:00:00 PM

Its hard to figure out new concepts! If this keeps happening, I might HAVE to go with Life Of A Grunt!... Oh, right, the story.

On the pokemon world in the original universe, Team Rocket was defeated by a single boy named Red. Red used pokemon to beat Rocket, striking the final blow on there boss, Giovanni. Years later, an uprising Rocket was also defeated by a boy. Since that day, Team Rocket were never seen again, being outmatched by new teams like Aqua, Magma, galactic and Plasma.

However, this is not the original universe.

In a planet directly the same as the one where Red won, there was a disaster. Red was beaten, dissapearing. Then, team rocket had no competition. The biggest competition they had was a trainer named Blue, but even he wasnt enough. Rocket took over the world, removing pokemon from trainers graspes. Now the only problem was the pokemon themself.

You, and all over wild pokemon, are on the run from humans. What once was a relationship was changed to a rivalry. It is said there are oasises across the seas, unfound islands that are only inhabited by Pokemon. But first, you have to get there. It is said any pokemon caught by Rocket is seemingly Brainwashed...

So dont let that happen.

Woo-eeh! Had to think about this one. But hey, I think its pretty cool. Now, lets see how far we can get without it stopping!

RULES:

NO GODMODDING... This should just be listed in the basic marriland rules by now. I mean, everyone instantly knows its a rule.

ALL STANDARD MARRILAND RULES APPLY! (Step one: Dont be annoying. CONGRATS! YOU ARE NOW FOLLOWING THE MARRILAND RULES!)

NO BEING A HIGH TIER LEGENDARY! When i review your Form, ill tell you if a legendary your using is high tier or not. That is, if you want to be a legendary...

WAIT UNTIL EXCEPTED! This isnt exactly a common rule, but it can come back to bite you if you dont set it in my opinion.

Now the form!

----

SPECIES: (Put your pokemon here, EX: Pikachu)

NAME: (Put your name here, EX: Jude)

MOVES: (You are allowed 4 moves.)

PERSONALITY:

BIO:

OTHER: (Optional, Put any slight visual variations to the normal pokemon here (Like a spiky ear on a Pichu, thats a classic.), or just any other stuff that doesnt fit into a category.

Last edited by The_Test: 2/27/2013 12:01:37 PM

See, the last two times I came back, I made a big deal about it. Then, I left a couple days later. So if I stay, I stay. If I don't, Ill come back a couple months later and do this all over again.

Rawr, I hate it when RPs die. WHY?!?! WHYYYYY?!?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! Go home Deoxys, you're drunk.

SPECIES: Gible

NAME: Zirrix (:P)

MOVES: Sandstorm, Dragon Claw, Dig, Iron Head (I don't really know what a signature move is.)

PERSONALITY: He's a bit of a coward, having been seperated from his trainer when he was newly hatched.

BIO: After being seperated from his trainer, he was was brought in by a Salamence mother and raised with about 5 Bagon brothers.

OTHER: Shiny. Has the ability Sand Veil.

Alright, took a long time to decide which Pokemon.

<Some creative original signature>

3DS FC: 2895-6744-7237

Friend Safari: Grass. Pokemon: Oddish, Petilil, and last but not least... QUILLADIN! :D

Credit to Liepard the now-mod for mah avatar.

SPECIES: (Put your pokemon here, EX: Pikachu) Eevee

NAME: (Put your name here, EX: Jude) Zanna

MOVES: (You are allowed all 4 regular moves, and a signiture move.) Crunch, Double Edge, Attract, Protect

PERSONALITY: Zanna is very friendly but sad as her trainer was forces to join team rocket and was forced away after her trainer was brainwashed swell. She is always looking for someone to care for.

BIO: As I said before Zanna has had a hard past. She is determined to get to safety but this but it is hard for her to leave any hope of her trainer coming backback to get her. She doesn't mind what she evolved into but she secretly wants to be an Umbreon

OTHER: (Optional, Put any slight visual variations to the normal pokemon here (Like a spiky ear on a Pichu, thats a classic.), or just any other stuff that doesnt fit into a category.) Eevee it's shiny with a star on her back left leg.

Yeah, ya know what, screw the sig move. Accepted, both of you :P. (And im gonna make my form soon :D)

See, the last two times I came back, I made a big deal about it. Then, I left a couple days later. So if I stay, I stay. If I don't, Ill come back a couple months later and do this all over again.

okay XD plus really good idea test

When can we staaaaarrrrrt? I have my idea for first post.

Friend Safari: Grass. Pokemon: Oddish, Petilil, and last but not least... QUILLADIN! :D

Aaand, my form. Also, those "Oasises" are the towns from PMD, The Pokepark, ect.

And you have NO idea how much I had to resist being a Torterra....

SPECIES: Regirock

NAME: Silex

MOVES: Superpower, Rock Throw, Iron Defense, Explosion

PERSONALITY: Despite looking menacing, Silex is actually caring and protective. He is easy to make friends with and shows emotion, despite not knowing what it is.

BIO: Silex, as one of the Legendary Golems, is one of the keys to awakening Regigigas, the guardian of the earth. He is constantly on the lookout for his lost brothers for this reason. He beleives Regigigas is the only thing that can destroy Team Rocket. He does not know what emotion is due to never seeing the outside world, however he still shows it.

OTHER: Eyes are blue.

Last edited by The_Test: 2/27/2013 1:46:10 PM

My friend looked at this. She's so lazy she doesn't want to make an account, so she will basicaly tell me what to post for her. BUT her favorite Pokemon is Zorua and she wants me to make her a form using my account. Is that okay?

We could start now, id say were atleast at the minimum XD.

And sure, Zirrix, but you might want to make it clear whos posting each post.

Last edited by The_Test: 2/27/2013 1:13:08 PM

K, I will. Like: OOC: *Insert name here* here!

Sure! I think with that we will start!

great, zirrix you said you had a good idea for a first post?

SPECIES: Zorua

NAME: Kate

MOVES: Dig, Night Daze, Double Team, Fury Swipes

PERSONALITY: Always causing mischief and chaos amongst other Pokemon. Not ever having been in trouble from Team Rocket because of her Illusion powers, she is carefree and loves to pull pranks, but all that might just change...

BIO: Never having a trainer, she only learned about Team Rocket when her mother, a Zoroark, was captured and Zorua was left there. She encountered them a few times before, but she disguised herself or trapped them in an illusion, giving her just enough time to escape.

OTHER: Has two spiky ears. Like the Pichu, but with both ears.

just finished calling her lazy like 10 times.

LOL. XD. 'Ceppted. Also I changed the moves of Silex. To save you time, all i changed was Stone Edge to Iron Defense. Soo, ready for beggining posts?

yep I'm ready, zirrix?

OOC: Rawr! Zirrix here! I've been thinking about this post for a while now.

IC: Zirrix was lying down in his family's cave. "Wanna go jump off cliffs?" Little Jake said. "You go ahead. Remember I'm not a Bagon." Zirrix said, a bit sad because he couldn't go play with his brothers. "Nah, I'm tired from our little cliff competition." Jay, the eldest said. "Alright. Susan? Marshall? How about you?" Jake asked. "No." They both said at the same time. "You guys are such bores." Jake said. "There they are!" They heard an unknown voice say. A group of people in uniform with an R on it burst into the cave. "Alright, get them!" One of them, obviously the leader commanded. "...Huh? Team Rocket!" Zirrix yelled, eyes full of tears, as he remembered his mother. "Run, guys!" He told everyone, fearing that it would happen again. He ran for it. When he got far enough, he looked back. No one was there. He heard his Salamence mother roar and his brothers call for help. He immediatly felt bad for not making sure they were behind him, and started to cry. After that, he blacked out.

OOC: How's that for a first post? :P

Last edited by Zirrixmon: 2/27/2013 2:10:03 PM

Ooc: Right, lets get this started!

Silex walked through the forest, looking around at the nature. It was truly an amazing sight. However, he had more important things to focus on. "I have to find them..." He said. He was Regirock, one of the three keys to awakening Regigigas. His brothers, Chalybs, a Registeel, and Glacies, a Regice, were the other two keys. He heard some commotion in the distance. "What the..." He said, running towards it. He had loud footsteps, scaring wild pokemon off. Meanwhile, team rocket were raiding a cave, full of dragon types. "I saw one run off!" One grunt said. Then, the footsteps began being heard. "Leave him! That does not sound good." Another grunt said, sending out a large Golbat and climbing on. By the time Silex got there, All of them had flown off. Silex walked into the cave and saw a Gible, knocked out. He picked it up and walked back outside, resting it on a bush. "Team rocket must of raided his home... Poor thing..." Silex said, worried.

Last edited by The_Test: 2/27/2013 2:22:36 PM

Zanna saw the Regirock coming and was amongst the wild pokemon that fled during his running to the commotion ahead. Unlike the other pokemon Eve had run towards the commotion, eager to find out what was going on. She saw a knocked out gible. She ran over and looked his face before the Regirock came and picked him up but by that time Zanna was paralyzed with fear at the edge of the clearing. "Hi" She managed to squeeze out after seeing the Regirock care for the Gible.

Last edited by PikachuHugger: 2/27/2013 2:35:21 PM

Ooc: Um, Pikahug? Im a regiROCK.

Silex turned to the Eevee. "Hello..." He said, bluntly. He turned back to the gible and saw it was waking up. "Are you ok?" He asked.

SPECIES:  Vulpix

NAME:  Kit

MOVES:  Ember, Quick Attack, Will-o-wisp, Confuse Ray

PERSONALITY:  Usually mature for his age, bitter towards humans in general, and a little wary of strangers.  He doesn't trust too easily, but he tries not to be mean about it.

BIO:  Though young, Kit holds a grudge against humans, Rockets in particular, for having taken away his mother.  It was only through Ninetales' quick thinking that he was able to avoid capture himself.

OTHER:  He's a regular Vulpix.

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes