Xbox 360 Q&A

I got the idea for starting this because I already have a question, but I think it would be more orderly and better if we just had a Q&A section so new topics with two-four posts don't have to keep being made. Can mods please sticky this?

So yeah, post a question and anyone is free to answer.

Well here's my question. I have a child account. If I change the email (to an email with an adult age, lets say 20), will I be able to get DLC?

Mains
    SSBM: Marth
    SSF4: Akuma
    TvC: Ryu/Karas
    UMvC3: Doom/Wesker/Akuma

The Official Super Smash Bros Thread The most popular thread in the Nintendo section with over 14,000 views and over 900 posts. :)

Pokemon Y
    Friend Code: 3497 0091 9445
    Friend Safari: Gabite, Noibat, Sligoo
    Quote from iamjason8 »

Well here's my question. I have a child account. If I change the email (to an email with an adult age, lets say 20), will I be able to get DLC?

When you created the account, you'd set a permanent date of birth. You won't be able to convert that account to an adult account until the account would then be valid for a eighteen year old. Once you've hit that 18th birthday, you'll be able to convert it to an adult status.

Best bet? Just make another account (of adult status) and download the DLC on there. As long as the DLC is licensed to that console, you'll be fine to access it with all users.
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes