Final Fantasy XI Help

I don't know if anyone will be able to help but I thought that I would give it a shot so here goes :p

I just ordered Final Fantasy XI and I currently have an XBox 360 Slim with 4GB HDD. I'm thinking that it won't run on this as I would probably need a lot of free HDD space. Does anyone by chance have the game and if so did anyone have to upgrade at all?

Thanks, Gavvie_x

x
    I'm listening for your whistle
    You're gonna need roughly about 20 GB total to run the game.

>>;

Just ordered a 250GB HDD so I'll be in Vana'diel soon I hope :D
    There should still be quite a few people playing; but don't expect to get much help -- unless of course you have friends playing.
    I had played for a bit, but then got bored enough to just quit. Shortly after, SE's servers were hacked. xD
    I know a good few people who play.
    It's the only FF that I haven't played, and this is annoying haha
    So it's just to check it off my list of things I've done as FF is my main obsession in life :P
    I'm planning on sending numerous angry e-mails until I get the option of havig twin pistols :P...or at least a Blazefire Sabre as my equipped weapon of choice :P
    I know a good few people who play.
    It's the only FF that I haven't played, and this is annoying haha
    So it's just to check it off my list of things I've done as FF is my main obsession in life :P
    I'm planning on sending numerous angry e-mails until I get the option of havig twin pistols :P...or at least a Blazefire Sabre as my equipped weapon of choice :P
    Quote from Gavvie_x »

Yeah -- not gonna happen.
    Not only must you look at how long the title has been around, but also at the fact that it has a horrible follow-up title in 14.
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes