PMD2 Toughest/Easiest Boss Battles

I want to know what people think of the boss battles. Which did you find the easiest (excluding Koffing/Zubat)? Which did you find the hardest? I found the Dusknoir battle surprisingly easy, with Dialga definitely being the hardest.
    Dialga's was the 2nd easiest. (With dig.) The most hardest boss battle was the Wigglytuff Guild battle. Stupid Earth Power.

- Credit to SlipperyBuizel for the sig -
    Facebook | Youtube |
    Groudon was very easy for me. I had Bulbasaur and knew Razor Leaf and Sleep Powder.

As for hardest, I'd say Darkrai and co. Darkrai was an evasion spammer. It was almost impossible to kill him!
    Quote from Snowflake »

Wait a second... THERE'S A MODERATOR FORUM?! How come I can't see it?!
    My avatar is a fusion of amazing recolors made by Faze.
    Dialga was by far the hardest. I died at least 50 times. Dusknoir was second hardest. Guild 3rd, Darkrai 4th, Regigigas 5th, Groudon 6th, Spiritomb, Azelf, Uxie, and Mesprit tied for 7th. Who else was there?
    The most easiest one for me was the Frosslass battle. But the battle with Darkrai was really hard. Stupid Magmotar and Rhyperior.

FC Coming Soon.
    The Luxray battle was the hardest for the level I was at, and the seven treasure battles were the easiest. I was at level 100, so I killed them w/o a team.

I must note that the darkrai battle was easy, but LONG. Darkrai ran out of PP (which means max evasion because of double team), so it took forever to get a hit on him.

Call me Alex or Neutral. Formerly Darksamus93.
    I actually thought the Darkrai battle was pretty easy. I had about 15 Revival Seeds, 29 Oran Berries, 5 Sleep Seeds, and 11 Stun Seeds.

The hardest battle for me actually was the Primal Dialga one. I had a Charmander and a Turwig, which both do horrible against Dragon/Steel types.

^^ Thank umbreonrulz for the great userbar!!!

^ Credit to Captain Genta!
    i beat him easy but Darkrai was the toughest
    was way to easy Dialga was the easiest
    FC: 2251-4611-2495
    (Ponyta, Braixen, Larvesta)

Thank you Rydia for the sig.
    Froslass was the hardest. The rest were easy.
    I found Dusknoir to be quite easy also but the absolute hardest was the Darkrai battle. I found that challenging.

[color=#0040FF]D/P/P Wi-Fi Record 62-18
    Constructing a new team, may be unable to battle. Feel free to ask.
    to be perfectly honest, the luxio tribe was the hardest of them all. But I found every battle on that game to be surprisingly easy. I was only level 31 when I beat dialga
    after gettin shedinja, the hardest was darkrai i guess.
    cos its weak against darkrai's lots of moves as well as most pokes present in that whole dungeon itself.
    otherwise, its aye 'okay; cos its shedinja, lol
  • #-7184003
    after gettin shedinja, the hardest was darkrai i guess.
    cos its weak against darkrai's lots of moves as well as most pokes present in that whole dungeon itself.
    otherwise, its aye 'okay; cos its shedinja, lol
    well, i found dialga really really easy. i had a mudkip and torchic that both knew dig. the hardest one that i've come across so far would have to be either luxray&co. or darkrai&co.
    Thankyou Terrakid11 for the avatar! :)

The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.

I WISH that the above team was mine: Still working on the friend code :).
  • #-7185299
    well, i found dialga really really easy. i had a mudkip and torchic that both knew dig. the hardest one that i've come across so far would have to be either luxray&co. or darkrai&co.
    Thankyou Terrakid11 for the avatar! :)

The sentence below is true.
    The sentence above is false.

I WISH that the above team was mine: Still working on the friend code :).
    Easiest: Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit

Hardest: Guild, and Dialga.

Twig and Mudkip. :x
    FC: 5457 8745 7151
    Pal'd with aquil37, Zman83, and Destinii Haruya.
  • #-7193283
    Easiest: Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit

Hardest: Guild, and Dialga.

Twig and Mudkip. :x
    FC: 5457 8745 7151
    Pal'd with aquil37, Zman83, and Destinii Haruya.
    all of mine were easy beat everyone on first try

im skillzeld
    froslass was the easiest and luxray,dialga.and wigglytuff were hardest.( i was chimchar with a mudkip partner)
    if the world were fair, Dimebag Darrell would have survived being shot, and 50 cent wouldn't have
    Quote from Lucario 10002 »

I actually thought the Darkrai battle was pretty easy. I had about 15 Revival Seeds, 29 Oran Berries, 5 Sleep Seeds, and 11 Stun Seeds.

The hardest battle for me actually was the Primal Dialga one. I had a Charmander and a Turwig, which both do horrible against Dragon/Steel types.

No Wonder he was easy for you

True you got bad type but imagin you had to fight the future Primal Dialga the big one OMG what a tough battle
    FC: 2251-4611-2495
    (Ponyta, Braixen, Larvesta)

Thank you Rydia for the sig.
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes