Getting light balls-the easy way!

Pokemon needed- An electric pokemon with static.

Go to the safari zone in Emerald and go to the southwest corner. Go in the grass with your static pokemon in the lead and run if it is not a pikachu. Even though they are rare static will make it the most common pokemon there. Catch as many pikachu as you can and then collect your light balls! (You can use compoundeyes for the higher light ball % but you will drop it down to rare.)

Hope this helps some light ball hunters out there :)
    Josh 3909 6749 1325
    when i did it i did it without static, the third pikachu i caught had a light ball ^_^..i'm blessed i guess..good advice though. i was planning on using a light balled pikachu in my team for the doubled special attack, but its special attack is kind of appalling..but i didn't ev train it..ha, anyways..

cough i need team advice on my thread cough
    I'm not crazy (knock on wood)
    Thanks for the tip altough what does light ball do?
    Thanks for the light-ball information, I didnt know that.

Rules for battles:

Sleep clause

Evasion clause

Species clause

No OHKO moves

No Unfair hacks

FC: 1590 2729 9589
    Quote from poke_mew78 »

When used to breed Pichu, the male MUST be the one to hold it or your Pichu don't get a move called Volt Tackle. It also boosts the Special Attack of your Pikachu! Cool, huh?

I like you, Mew!!
    there is a bonus if you breed pikachu holding a light ball. you will get a pichu with the move volt tackle. it has 150 power. pretty cool huh
    ok i got a light ball in my last save of emerald. I got volt tackle and all but i have one question. Do you still get the bonus of light ball if you evolve your pikachu into raichu?
    Quote from Ash_Wherton »

ok i got a light ball in my last save of emerald. I got volt tackle and all but i have one question. Do you still get the bonus of light ball if you evolve your pikachu into raichu?
    Only pikachu
    Quote from Luna Tro »

Quote from poke_mew78 »

When used to breed Pichu, the male MUST be the one to hold it or your Pichu don't get a move called Volt Tackle. It also boosts the Special Attack of your Pikachu! Cool, huh?
    thanks.
    Quote from DragonDude »

Quote from Ash_Wherton »

Only pikachu

Ok thank alot for clearing that up for me.

So do you think it is better to keep a pikachu with light ball or evolve it into raichu?
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes