This is why I hate WALLY!

When he went to catch his Ralts, it was a shiny...

White FC: 3483-4774-2962

I will have both X and Y by Wednsday. PM me if you want mega stones, masterballs, starters, or Yveltals.

I can also  Eevee train your pokes. Just gimme a PM and you'll be on a list!

Masuda Methoding for a shiny Sandshrew. Won't take this down until I get it....

O.O lucky

R.I.P. Gina Filippeli:  Nov. 28, 1973 - Oct. 8, 2013

Gone but never forgotten

----------------------------------

Check out my first challenge run! -----> http://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon/pokemon-challenges/452382-steel-type-only-challenge-pokemon-black-2

Badges: 3/8

lol i didnt know he could catch a shiny. does he have the shiny throughout the game? like the times when you battle him

Oh, LEMME TELL YOU ABOUT WALLY. I'm playing through my scramble a few months back and I fight Wally for the second time. Most of the fight goes well, and out comes Gardevoir, so I send in Mightyena, thinking I could get an easy win. I was wrong. So very, very, wrong. Apparently Wally has superstar AI and starts spamming Double Team and Calm Mind, making him invincible and pretty much immune to Bite. This guy wipes out my whole team, but I revived my unevolved Torchic for some reason and sent it out. SOMEHOW, I was able to KO this thing with Slash and Dig. I beat his Roselia afterwards, but still, he's a total ****stick.

Check out my finished Emerald ScramblePlatinum Monotype, Heartgold Nuzlocke, and Emerald Solo!

I'm currently doing another scramble, this time in White!

Quote from Beedrillinit »

When he went to catch his Ralts, it was a shiny...

Do you have a youtube channel?

I'm pretty sure I saw a video with Wally's Ralts being Shiny. :P

My Fan Art!| My Friend List! 

TSV: 2728 | Pm me for my Skype! | Creds to Sakura~

That is painful.

I wish Pokemon that you don't get to catch (That Ralts, the Zigzagoon/Poochyena at the beginning of the games, the Starly at the beginning of DP, etc.) couldn't be Shiny, it's just cruel.

I feel your pain, though, I found a Shiny Pikachu and Electabuzz in the Battle Pyramid within weeks of each other.

Yep.. Classic Wally. I never really liked Wally until recently actually. A few days ago I read an rp where someone was Wally and it was HILARIOUS. So I like Wally more now. Did you know that he can actually KO his Ralts? It's extremely rare. There has to be an exact set of IVs on both of the Pokemon.

~Be my mirror, my sword, my shield~
    ~
    The Southern Island~

CURSE YOU WALLY!!! AND YOUR RALTS TOO!!!

Notes: Fixing 1 word post.
    Last edited by Whiteace: 1/29/2014 8:25:18 PM
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes