Unfair?!

I was skimming throguh an article on a Pokemon fansite about Darkrai. I noticed something though that sickened me. It said that in Japan at the release of the game there were special Nintendo event that gave out alot of legendaries. I clicked on the link and it showed me the Pokemon given out. These Pokemon were downloaded into any of the games. Only Sinnoh Pokemon could only be given to Sinnoh games. I noticed they had a download to get Darkrai! Then it said they gave out Jirachi, Celebi,Deoxys,Mew,Mewtwo,Latios,Latias,Regice,Regirock,and Registeel. These were obtained at different times and events but they all still were unfair. They downloaded them into the games and let you do a special mission as you may call it to get them. What do you think about this? I am kind of angered by them getting Darkrai. It said a total of around 4-5 million Darkrai were sent out!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :( :x :x
    Formerly Storm/III Master III

If you question whether or not a post is against the rules, then it probably is!
    4012-4652-1965
    Shiny Hunter and Collector
    Deal with it, It's just a game.....

It's a pokemon that no-one would actualy use in competetive play....

It just came out in places except for japan...

just wait and you might get an event

So it goes.
    White
    "Horse":0905 2446 4254
    Platinum
    "Horse":1162 9442 3327
    Soul Silver
    "Horse":3482 2274 8024

Going to be super inactive until I finish up with exams. That should be around the end of May I guess.
    Quote from HorseDude »

People play ubers you know.

And yeah, there will probably be an event in the US for Darkrai eventually.

If you really want one, trade someone for one. Tons of people on here have demo and movie darkrais.
    Dead...?
    1. It's Japan. They get exclusives more often because, well, they created it.

2. Why does everyone want them? They are horrible and won't be used in Competitive Play AT ALL. I only want em for my Pokedex.
    XBox Live: NARC0TiiK
    Platinum FC: 1118-6098-7584
    View My Battles
    Quote from Katsura »

Quote from HorseDude »

People play ubers you know.
    And yeah, there will probably be an event in the US for Darkrai eventually.

If you really want one, trade someone for one. Tons of people on here have demo and movie darkrais.

A serious or semi-serious battler could own a dakrai...

with a primape... or an gallade..

Its a waste of space in a competetive team, IMO

althought it is pretty cool as a novelty pokemon

So it goes.
    White
    "Horse":0905 2446 4254
    Platinum
    "Horse":1162 9442 3327
    Soul Silver
    "Horse":3482 2274 8024

Going to be super inactive until I finish up with exams. That should be around the end of May I guess.
    Quote from III MASTER III »

I was skimming throguh an article on a Pokemon fansite about Darkrai. I noticed something though that sickened me. It said that in Japan at the release of the game there were special Nintendo event that gave out alot of legendaries. I clicked on the link and it showed me the Pokemon given out. These Pokemon were downloaded into any of the games. Only Sinnoh Pokemon could only be given to Sinnoh games. I noticed they had a download to get Darkrai! Then it said they gave out Jirachi, Celebi,Deoxys,Mew,Mewtwo,Latios,Latias,Regice,Regirock,and Registeel. These were obtained at different times and events but they all still were unfair. They downloaded them into the games and let you do a special mission as you may call it to get them. What do you think about this? I am kind of angered by them getting Darkrai. It said a total of around 4-5 million Darkrai were sent out!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :( :x :x

Cry more. Your tears are delicious.

Life isn't fair. Get over it.
    Be patient. A darkrai event will come in due time.
    calm down.
    just wait till next year, maybe something will happen when the movie comes out in north america
    Platinum: Roderik 3910 3773 9551
    Diamond: Jables 2621 8872 1014
    Pearl: Shiki 0645 8779 9770 (Use this for trades)
    Berry Guide v2.3
    Pokemon Contest and Accessories Guide
    Link's New Trading Shop
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes