Incredibly useful tool for all Action Replay owners

Nobody can call this hacking, so I don't want to see any flames... without further delay, here is the

Action Replay IV Calculator, Enjoy:

52067638 E0EE0EC4

0206763C 88809800

02067640 0FC40740

94000130 FFF30000

0206763C 47004800

02067640 02000101

D2000000 00000000

62000100 402E1C26

E2000100 0000003C

4F0BB4F0 687F683F

193F4C0A 20006934

0EED06E5 1D3F807D

1C400964 D1F72806

9800BCF0 07408880

4D030F44 47282C00

021C4D28 00000BEC

02067645 00000000

D2000000 00000000

Press Start+Select while entering a Pokémon summary, then check your TM/HM quantities.

You must have at least 6 différents TM/HM in your bag's TMs & HMs Pocket. The code can be a bit bogus (only effect are that the game will display the pictures of the Pokémons in the egg, which is 'good', and in the summary, it'll consider all Pokémon as eggs (ie. only one page will be avaible), which is 'bad'), that's why I choosed a 'difficult' key combo to enable it (so it won't be enabled by mistake - however these are just 'visual' glicthes, nothing wrong should really happen). When used correctly (keep Start+Select WHILE entering the Pokémon summary, then release it, exit the Pokémon summary and check your TM/HM pocket), the quantity of the 6 first TM/HM in your bag will reflect your Pokémon IV (=genes). Works on Eggs too.

HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART

a typical IV spread is in this format: Hit Points/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed

The IVs that this calculator outputs are in this format: Hit Points/Attack/Defense/Speed/Special Attack/Special Defense

this code will modify the quantity of your TMs and HMs so be sure that you don't save after testing. Another important thing to note is the fact that an IV of zero will result in the disappearance of many if not all your TMs and HMs. If this happens, its not a big deal, though. Just test the IV of your next Pokemon and everything will go back to normal.
    i own an action replay but dont get it
    Wow. I didn't know you could program a code such as that. For whoever has time to enter that code it could be very helpful...
    I just tried this out and can verify that it works. Nice work, Quietdrive. :)
    Inactive. If you need a moderator, please try to contact someone else.
    Quote from Method »

Did you test a few level 1 Pokemon? I'm doing that right now and i'll update on the quality of the test it gives at such a low level. I realized after i posted this that i used level 20 and up Pokemon.
    Im a going to PM myself this code so when I go to my cousin's house I can just copy n paste it
    ~.:Click My Signature For My Youtube Videos:.~

AIM: xXChaosTWXx

Friend Code: 1117-7465-4035

Xbox 360 Gamer Tag: Chaos Blood 034

Update: All IVs were correct on level 1 tests... I hope people find this tool useful. If this thread goes under, a link to it is provided in the Trainer Kit Sticky.
    Quote from Quietdrive »

Quote from Method »

Did you test a few level 1 Pokemon? I'm doing that right now and i'll update on the quality of the test it gives at such a low level. I realized after i posted this that i used level 20 and up Pokemon.

I tested a level 100 Pokemon, but since you've already done the testing for lower leveled Pokemon, I guess it works.
    Inactive. If you need a moderator, please try to contact someone else.
    You must post this on the analysis. I will if you don't.
    http://www.myspace.com/malumphy_christian

Don't worry, it's not a complete rendition of My Chemical Romance and their crappy Guitar work.
    Quote from bry_guy »

You must post this on the analysis. I will if you don't.

What analysis? ThePokemonAnalysis?
    the good forum??? si!
    http://www.myspace.com/malumphy_christian

Don't worry, it's not a complete rendition of My Chemical Romance and their crappy Guitar work.
    Quote from bry_guy »

the good forum??? si!

yeah... okay. I'll post it when i get back from work. I have to leave soon.
    Are you 150% sure that there are no side effects???
    Quote from Pokefunguy »

LOL

this code will modify the quantity of your TMs and HMs so be sure that you don't save after testing. Another important thing to note is the fact that an IV of zero will result in the disappearance of many if not all your TMs and HMs. If this happens, its not a big deal, though. Just test the IV of your next Pokemon and everything will go back to normal.

Quote from ChaosTW »

Quote from Pokefunguy »

LOL

Other than that? I knew that but thanks for pointing out the obvious...
    :cry:

Well Method tried it and is not going crazy yet, so there must be none.

It's working wonders for me.

I always hated having to wait for Quietdrive to get home before I could IV test. :-p
    I'm actually considering getting an AR now for my birthday just for this. It helps so much for IV tests without the wait. Of course, I wouldn't do anything else with it as I'm against hacking.
    XBox Live: NARC0TiiK
    Platinum FC: 1118-6098-7584
    View My Battles
    Quote from Sixchr »

I'm actually considering getting an AR now for my birthday just for this. It helps so much for IV tests without the wait. Of course, I wouldn't do anything else with it as I'm against hacking.

As am I.

The other thing I use it for is quick breeding and egg hatching.

Because honestly, I work a lot and really don't fancy running 10,000 steps on my off days.
    Well using the Egg nature Glitch YukiJaden posted a video of it makes hatching eggs much easier. I would do EVERYTHING legitly and use AR for those helping things. Such as this IV check.
    XBox Live: NARC0TiiK
    Platinum FC: 1118-6098-7584
    View My Battles
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes