easy way to get BP?

can someone tell me the fastest way to get BP without cheating cause im trying to buy all the power items but it is taking forever.
    Plat FC: 3954 4805 7286
    Play the Battle Frontier a lot. Find which out of the five is your favourite and beat the Brain. After every 7 battles (in Battle Hall it's ten) you get BP and a chance to do something else, switch Pokémon etc. If you let yourself get carried away, you'll have loads in no time. I got 49 BP like that once.

i hit the bottom and escaped
    Formerly ethan06.

Active RPs:
    Pokécalypse: The Line Between Life And Death
    Driven to the Brink of Insanity

Friend Safari: Dragon. Credit to Bulbapedia archive lol (Sliggoo/Gabite/Noibat)
    Friend Code: 4725 7984 0518 PM me so I know you've added me :)

((Click this link for a terrifying and kinda trippy experience))

yea i just did about an hour of non stop battling and could only afford 1 power item and thats with winning everything its just annoying that it takes that long to get 1 power item.
    I hate the Battle Frontier. So getting certain moves in the game is gonna be ridiculous.

I battled the Battle Castle in Platinum for like an hour, and only got 4 BP.

Steam ID: Vulgar137

R.I.P Teh Trophy Whorez
    Well, the ones that give the most BP are the Battle Tower and the Battle Factory.
    So just a marathon of non-stop battling in Battle Tower might work, or you can do Battle Factory but personally I hated not having my own Pokemon to use. Battle Factory gives out the most though.

Pokemon Sprite Resource- A wonderful forum that I admin for.
    Pretty much beat the frontier brains or the trainer house (if you linked with a lot of friends)
    i do battle hall. use your toughest non uber poke, why are rare candies 48bp?

Pokémon Black Friend Code: 0046-2441-4560

Well i have the AR so i can just get X amount of items, tm's, berries, etc.
    But dont call me a 'noob' or w/e.
    I only use ar for items/tms/berries, etc of that nature.
    I Breed (moves,IV's), Ev train and catch everything legitly.
    ~My SS Team~
    Quote from Magenta »

Well i have the AR so i can just get X amount of items, tm's, berries, etc.
    But dont call me a 'noob' or w/e.
    I only use ar for items/tms/berries, etc of that nature.
    I Breed (moves,IV's), Ev train and catch everything legitly.

since you have the AR could you help me get the power items. i just restarted my game so it will take me awhile to be able to trade.
    If you can find a friend play the battle frontier together. I got like 7 BP after 1 round of factory. The higher you go probably the more you get.
    An extremely easy way to get 1 BP each day is to go to Viridian City and battle someone in the Trainer House. The battles are ridiculously easy, and it only takes a few minutes. I know you can only get 1 BP, but it's so easy and quick.
    i do battle hall with a really cheap pokemon like garchomp or salamence, ev trained and iv bred and natured. face all ice pokemon first to rank 10, cover all your weaknesses, then go to neutrals that ur moveset doesn't cover, then go to types that u kill. u get so much bp that way, works for me.
    (hint: choice items awesome for battle hall)
    Please don't revive one-year old topics please.

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes