Pidgeot/Furret OR Noctowl/Raticate?

The topic is basically the question. rest of the team will be as follows.
    Typhlosion
    Victreebell
    Ampharos
    Quagsire
    *This is after i finish my spinarak solo run.*
    definition of a solo run: a comedy playthrough of the pokemon game made to make you laugh when your little wurmple takes out that ever uber garchomp!!!XD XD XD XD.
    Noctowl/Raticate just because Raticates have Haxxed Hyper Fang.
    To be honest, I think I'd rather Pidgeot/Raticate, but if you insist on using one set or the other, I'd go with the Noctowl/Raticate set.
    SS FC: 2150 1264 6776
    Quote from ChamsRock »

To be honest, I think I'd rather Pidgeot/Raticate, but if you insist on using one set or the other, I'd go with the Noctowl/Raticate set.

I consider that as an option noctowl just has the better sp. def. and then there's the day aand night thing with these sets. any combination of the four will be considered
    definition of a solo run: a comedy playthrough of the pokemon game made to make you laugh when your little wurmple takes out that ever uber garchomp!!!XD XD XD XD.
    Hmm, I forgot about the better Sp. Def.. I'm very offensively minded. Pidgeot has always had a spot on my teams until I got a better replacement.
    SS FC: 2150 1264 6776
    Quote from ChamsRock »

Hmm, I forgot about the better Sp. Def.. I'm very offensively minded. Pidgeot has always had a spot on my teams until I got a better replacement.

Well it is true that most people attempt more offensive things in-game but i'm going to point out that all of the pokes on my team are before the first gym in the new games. so i'm extremely under leveled most of the game. so i tend to take more defensive strategies.
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes