ROCK THE PARTY!!!! Osha's Battle Tournament! ROUND ONE COMMENCE!!!!!!

*Harlem Shake plays*

Hey guys, I am XxOshawhatxX (as shown by my name of course), and I am hosting a great tournament. Now, you may be asking "How is this better than any other tournament?". Well, you guys are going to send me the videos of your match, and I will post them on Youtube! The winner gets recognition (for any reason whatsoever), and for you strategic people, can learn from your mistakes and improve! Just remember these following rules:

• NO Uber Pokemon (Only OU and under)
    • Can't have two of the same Hold Items of ANY KIND
    • Can't have two or more Pokemon of the SAME National Pokedex Number (Like the Rotom or Castform forms)
    • You have to send me a video of your battle, regardless of whether you win or lose!
    • This will be a BRACKET TOURNAMENT, and there will be as many rounds as necessary.
    • You LOSE, you are OUT! ADIOS! CIAO!
    • There will be prizes, so if you aren't in it for Youtube, you get a free Pokemon.
    • You CANNOT put multiple Pokemon to sleep toether! (AKA Sleep Clause)

And there you have it. If you feel there should be any ban on moves or abilities (such as Fissure or Moody, respectively), then feel free to tell me! But if it is all arguing because you lost and you don't think it is fair (A.K.A: Sore losers), then your voice will not be heard, and you won't be in the next tournament!

Entry Forum (Because we all need one):

Name:

In-Game Name:

Friend Code:

Any Random Fact You Want The People To Know:

Prizes (Sorry, no picture, just the names):

DIALGA

PALKIA

GIRATINA

KYUREM

ZEKROM

LUGIA

HO-OH

AGGRON

FROSLASS

NINJASK

DRAPION

DITTO

And tons of others, because I really don't want to go through the trouble of all the names.

So, SIGN UP TODAY!

Last edited by Rhize: 3/23/2013 5:30:29 PM

^Thank you, SlipperyBuizel!

So freaking signing up. But if I have to make a video, then no. :(

"If one can solve the problem with everyone's life, that is the true God's Algorithm."

Well, you dont have to post the video, just use the recorder you get in game and upload it in the game. Then you would just have to tell me the vieo number.

Name: Colin

In-Game Name: Colin

Friend Code: In my siggy.

Any Random Fact You Want The People To Know: I am not as easy as you think; I have a strategy.

Q: Any banned Pokemon?

^me^
    3DS FC: 0834-1267-2076 (Colin)
    Sig shop
    (◕ ‿º)

The first rule is No Uber Pokemon. Only Overused nad under.

did i miss it or can i still participate

Life is going to kick the ever loving crap out of you, so wear a helmet.-NovaxUltimo

You are not late at all.

awesome what do i have to do and when :D

Life is going to kick the ever loving crap out of you, so wear a helmet.-NovaxUltimo

Name:

In-Game Name:

Friend Code:

Any Random Fact You Want The People To Know:

Name: Jahdiel

In Game Name: Duo

Friend Code: 1249-8476-7291

Any Random Fact People Want to know about you: I dont need strategy I have GUILLOTINE!

Okay, you are in. Just need more people...-_-

why not add it to your sig more people would notice

Sure, I will do that now. You are a smart newer member, that is always good. xD

i will put it too since im also entered and is it a lvl 50 battle or lvl 100

i would like to enter if not too late 

Name: Chris

In-Game Name: **star

Friend Code: 1378-4539-5897

Any Random Fact You Want The People To Know: i am a beast

my white2 fc 1378-4539-5897

my 3ds fc 5198-3752-8742

nintendo name:darknecro

ign:chris

Is this just a 8-person tourney or 16? I don't care just asking :P

*Also, is it singles all the way through or do things change like in Malkin's?

**I would also like to "attempt" to add the Sleep Clause [can't put more than 1 pokemon to sleep]. I really hate when multiple pokemon are asleep (reason why I lost in Malkin's tourney :P).

++Depending on the answers I would like to sign-up :D

Ace Trainer at the Shadow Fist Gym 

White 2 FC: 3869-7811-5922 (Battle) and Black 2 FC: 2323-6209-0784 (Trading)

1. Depends on how many people sign up, you know.

2. 1st and second: Singles. Quarter Final: Double. Semifinal: Surprise. Final: Battlers' Choice

3. I guess I will add Sleep Clause.

Name: Matt

In-Game: Mateo

FC: White 2 FC

Fact: I never tell the truth <----- is this the truth? O_o 

Quote from Mateo1219 »

Name: Matt

In-Game: Mateo

FC: White 2 FC

Fact: I never tell the truth <----- is this the truth? O_o 

I guess it might be true, unless you are lying about that, too. Just think of it like this: Pinnochio says that his nose will grow now but it doesn't. This means he lied but his nose didn't grow, so was he telling the truth or not?

*Bump* 

Come on people SIGN-UP! :D

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes