Review my first competitive team

Hi I"m new here and I wanted you guys to rate my team

1. Porygon-z

Ability: Download

Held Item: life orb

Moves:

Phychic, thunderbolt, recover, and hyper beam

Descriptions:Porygon-Z is objective is to take out as many opponents as it can at the beginning of the battle, I give him the life orb to give him more power and recover so he could heal in some tough situation

2.Lucario

Ability: Steadfast

Held item: Focus sach or band

Moves

Aura sphere, Phychic, Extreme speed, protect

Description:he may be used as a fast hitting pokemon(has been useful in some battles)

3. Kingdra

Ability: Sniper

Held item: wide lens

Moves

Draco meteor, Hydro pump, Ice beam or Earthquake, dragon dance

Description my offensive pokemon, his ability is great so he can do great damage and got great speed, i give him the wide lens so it could have better accuracy

4.Volcarona

Ability:flame body

Held item: don't know yet

Moves

Fiery dance, Bug buzz, quiver dance, wild charge

Description:Volcarona is a cover pokemon, he get a good cover in some types like: grass, steel, bug, dark, physch, even water, ice, and flying. Even thought i need a item for him

5.Gliscor

Ability: Poison heal

Item; toxic orb

moves

earthquake, thunder fang, aerial ace , protect

Description This one is a poison killer, is awesome because of its ability and his item can make the ability work. I actually need a better moveset for him.

6.Gardevoir

Ability:Syncronise

Held item: dont know

Moves

Phychic, rest, fire punch, thunder bolt

Description: I may change this pokemon for an espeon or latias, however his use is to take some guys down(same as Porygon-Z)

Here is my team feel free to comment and put some advice. I also need help with ev training

Last edited by Nando248: 2/26/2013 9:37:15 AM

Sorry but teams here must have at least two lines of descriptions according to the RMT rules. If you want your team to be unlocked, you have to PM me the description and I'll unlock it for you to edit those in.

But as a very very brief rate, I see that Keldeo can just rip straight through this team as its STABs can hurt every one of your Pokemon. I suggest a switch from Gardevoir to a Latias or Latios in order to have something that can take hits from Keldeo.

Avy by Scrafty, Sig by Thundawave!  
    On 12/1/13, at 9:46 PM, Messy wrote:
    > "you can kill all the bluejays you want, but you must not kill a mockingbird"
    > close enough?

On 12/1/13, at 9:46 PM, bluejay100 wrote:
    > **** that line lol
    > blue jays are awesome birds
    ~My Drawings~ |~Trade Shop~ | <3
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes