Looking for a sixth member in my team!

Hey everyone i have a problem with my team and it's that i cant decide which pokemon i shall have as my last. I'm probably looking for a flying or Psychic but are open for other suggestions! (No legendarys) and my team so far are:

• Haxorus
    • Vaporeon
    • Lucario
    • Excadrill
    • Emboar
    • Leavanny

And i just dont like it... i think i need a flying or Psychic but i cant figure out which to replace and which one to get and if i need to replace some others... i got some others already that are in my box that i can maybe use and those are:

• Petilil
    • Tynamo
    • Electivire
    • Braviary (meh he seems boring)
    • Zorua
    • Absol
    • Lairon
    • Ferrothorn

But none of them seems to be fitting good so please give me some tips on which i should get and replace!

I suggest getting rid of Excadrill because Lucario and the rest of your team can still cover the ice, steel, and rock types. It would also help to reduce your team's weakness to fire. If your looking for a psychic type, I recomend either Espeon (for speed and high special attack) or Siligyph (if you want a psychic and flying type). If you want to use something from your box, Zorua would be a good choice since it's a speedy Pokemon who's a good special attacker with a fun ability.

“I have fought alongside you thus far. Once I came to know you, I knew I wanted to fight for you. Sire. I devote myself to you, for your sake, not mine. I am truly happy that you are my liege.”

Completed Dexs: White 2, SoulSilver

Shuckle....shuckle is a power house

White 2 FC 2151 7359 5802

Thx man! im probably gonna try with Zorua then since i already have 1 eevee evolution and dont want more :P and That other thing is just so... boring xD

I know that it isn't on your list, but if you need a psychic or flying type, then why not use a woobat/swoobat to fulfill that spot.

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes