This thread was Locked by Thundawave.

Catching Rayquaza in Unova? True or false

There have been rumours that you can catch Rayquaza in Unova 1 way: Get a lava cookie, trash it in the abyssal ruins then ring the bell at the tower. 2nd way: talk to the 8th gym leader when you have beaten the elite four and then Rayquaza will be roaming around in the grass where it is very windy. if you rind on your bike here you apparantly get blown away into the grass :shock: and Rayquaza appears :D btw i am a :newbie: :wink:
    thank you for your help, its appreciated :)
    Audino! Used DoubleSlap!
    Hit 3 times (!)

Eh...wut?

White FC: 1721 8934 5321
    White Name: Cathy
    There is Korean Dream World Distribution otherwise there hasn't been any distribution or ways to obtain Rayquaza in BW other then Poke Transfer.
    Quote from Kenshin »

There is Korean Dream World Distribution otherwise there hasn't been any distribution or ways to obtain Rayquaza in BW other then Poke Transfer.

Thank you as this has helped :mrgreen: , is it ok if i add you on pokemon white? my friend code is: 1721 8934 5321 i have restarted my game so i have no very very strong pokemon :)
    Audino! Used DoubleSlap!
    Hit 3 times (!)

Eh...wut?

Quote from Kenshin »

Agreed.

I like you, Mew!!
    Quote from Cathy<3Mew »

There have been rumours that you can catch Rayquaza in Unova 1 way: Get a lava cookie, trash it in the abyssal ruins then ring the bell at the tower. 2nd way: talk to the 8th gym leader when you have beaten the elite four and then Rayquaza will be roaming around in the grass where it is very windy. if you rind on your bike here you apparantly get blown away into the grass :shock: and Rayquaza appears :D btw i am a :newbie: :wink:

If you ever hear of a 'secret' in a Pokemon game that includes doing an obscure thing with an obscure Item or Pokemon or something of the sort, or repeatedly doing a normal thing an arbitrary number of times, in order to get something special like an incredibly rare Legendary or Event Pokemon or something of the sort, it is almost always completely false. If you can't find a reliable source to confirm such myths, then they are without a doubt a silly rumor and should be ignored.
    Quote from Kyogre386 »

Quote from Cathy<3Mew »

If you ever hear of a 'secret' in a Pokemon game that includes doing an obscure thing with an obscure Item or Pokemon or something of the sort, or repeatedly doing a normal thing an arbitrary number of times, in order to get something special like an incredibly rare Legendary or Event Pokemon or something of the sort, it is almost always completely false. If you can't find a reliable source to confirm such myths, then they are without a doubt a silly rumor and should be ignored.

I am happy someone has said this now because my mate keeps saying she did the lava cookie one and it worked so I was really confused with everything! Thankyou! I will look on this website serebi etc for stuff like this in the future. Now I can save my lava cookie for later aha:)
    Audino! Used DoubleSlap!
    Hit 3 times (!)

Eh...wut?

Quote from Kenshin »

my friend code.
    Ray- 4170-1477-3148 (white)
    Quote from retroslicer »

Quote from Kenshin »

my friend code.
    Ray- 4170-1477-3148 (white)

Okay, what does your friend code have to do anything with this topic? And why quote someone so randomly? Plus, it was reviving a topic no longer in relevance. Same goes for the other thread you revived.

Avy by Scrafty, Sig by Thundawave!  
    On 12/1/13, at 9:46 PM, Messy wrote:
    > "you can kill all the bluejays you want, but you must not kill a mockingbird"
    > close enough?

On 12/1/13, at 9:46 PM, bluejay100 wrote:
    > **** that line lol
    > blue jays are awesome birds
    ~My Drawings~ |~Trade Shop~ | <3

Quote from Luna_Tro »

Quote from Kenshin »

Agreed.

Agreed

MY POKeMON WHITE FC: 3526 2614 6151                 

Gotta catch 'em all! Got a new signature coming up below!          

The last post in this topic was over a year ago, so there was no need to revive this, especially since all you were doing was agreeing with a past statement. In the future, please remember to check the date of the last post in order to avoid a revival such as this. Thanks.

^Made by the awesome Klave^

^Klave again^
    Ily Brian for the avatar. <3
    September SotM (VOTE) / Extended Sig
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes