I'm looking for shinies

So I have a bunch of shinies already but only a few to trade. I'm looking for other shinies I don't have. I learned that a few are hacked and i apologize for it and a couple cloned. some are my own too and they are UT.  I have:

Mew- event- level 30- hardy nature- UT- with Pokerus                                                                                                                                       Litwick- level 26- relaxed nature- UT- with Pokerus                                                                                                                                                     2 Bulbasaurs- cloned- level 1- quirky nature- UT- with Pokerus                                                                                                                                    2 Dratinis- cloned- level 15- naughty nature- UT- with Pokerus                                                                                                                         Totodile- hacked- level 4- bashful nature- with Pokerus                                                                                                                                               2 Ralts (male)- hacked- level 4- adamant nature- with Pokerus                                                                                                                                and countless legendaries and such

Would you take a shiny Haxorus for the shiny Litwick?

Pokemon Black 2 FC:

Pokemon Black 2 FC

What do you want for the mew? Are you sure it's legit?

Black 2 FC: 2924 7290 8611

Looking for Pokémon? Click the Keldeo above and request some, they're free!

MMing for a shiny Swirlix: Egg #1,020

Will you trade a shiny bulbasaur for a shiny zubat?

Edit: I just changed the sentence around, it was wrong.

Last edited by Ashandarei8: 2/9/2013 12:12:37 AM

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.

Sa souvraya niende misain ye.

Will you trade a shiny metagross for your mew

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes