dark type gym leader in x-y

Have you ever noticed that their have been no dark type gym leaders. Do you think there will be one in X and Y.

I've been hoping for one since Diamond and Pearl. It could happen, but every type has a shot at having its gym. Usually, dark types are put into an Elite 4 slot, covering 3 of the 4 generations it has existed.

its probably harder to come up with a dark type gym than elite four room.  morty's gym was in the dark already for gold and silver and their remakes. 

AMA|Sig|Art
    Masuda Method
    Chespin: 63eggs [complete]
    Eevee: 30 eggs [pending]

Ive come up with sevral ideas for this. personly id say finding buttons to shine down a light for a puzzle, and houndoom as the leaders main pokemon

But I doubt it can happen in 6th Gen the main lead Pokemon is bound to be a Gen specific pokemon, though there may be previous gen pokemon in the team.\

LILCHUPZ's 500th POST CELEBRATORY GIVEAWAY

Arecus, Pokemon Fan since 2007. Qualified as expert in 2010.

Quote from HyperMetalSonic »

Ive come up with sevral ideas for this. personly id say finding buttons to shine down a light for a puzzle, and houndoom as the leaders main pokemon

I think instead of houndoom, it should be a pure dark such as umbreon or zoura/zoroark.

"When the world turns ugly, I just turn and look at you."

AMAFor New Members

Made by Lizzie c:

Unless the game is similar to the second generation when most of the gym leaders use pokemon from all generations. For a dark team though I'd have to say Houndoom, Honchcrow, and Umbreon? 

Call me Sunshine

Quote from supa_supreme »

Unless the game is similar to the second generation when most of the gym leaders use pokemon from all generations. For a dark team though I'd have to say Houndoom, Honchcrow, and Umbreon? 

I really hope they do. Of course showcasing the new Pokemon is important, but I like seeing familiar faces. 

That's true and I am a sucker for dark types

Call me Sunshine

Puzzle- find switches in a dark, light-less maze as you fight trainers to get to them. When you found all the switches, a chandelier will drop down and reveal light to get to the gym leader.

Battle- the gym leader will have these pokemon: Aykey (normal and dark type evolution of this gen's Rattata-clone), Bisharp, and Wherewon(new werewolf-like dark type). Once you've defeated his pokemon, you will get the gym badge as usual, but he'll now leave his gym to head to the post-game area.

Take note that this will be the last gym in the game.

Normal Type Gym leader - Marilyn - Courtship Badge

• Slaking-45
    • Milktank-45
    • Lopunny-45
    • Snorlax-45
    • Stoutland-45
    • Porygon-z-48 

All know psychic and dark type moves to defend against ghost and fighting type pokemon

Call me Sunshine

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes