ODE TO THE CHAMPION! or just become one yourself...

I know I'm not the only one that's wanted to continue my journey after I beat the game. I'd like to pursue my dream, NOT MY CHARACTERS! What if after we beat the champion we could move on to bigger and greater things. Here are a few of my ideas. Another idea that I have to voice so you understand this next part, wouldn't it be AMAZING if you had to challenge and successfully beat a Colosseum Tournament before you could challenge each Gym Leader. The tournament would be set up like a normal 8 player tournament, with randomly generated trainers, AND after you win the tournament you have to defeat a Ring Leader, which would serve as the Tournament boss. 

1. Being the Champion. What if after you beat the regions league, you could go to every other region and challenge ALL of the other leagues, and once you defeated EVERY single Champion out there, you could choose which region you wanted to become the Champion of. Of course, since the title of Champion is the most prestigious in the games, this would require the MOST work. Maybe you'd even have to serve your time as a Gym Leader for a while, and beat a certain number of challengers before challenging the Champion for their title.
    2. Being a Gym Leader. Don't feel like being the Champion, stick to being a Gym Leader. Defeat the regions Champion and just stay a Gym Leader, you get your own gym, you choose your own type, and you even use your own Pokemon.
    3. Be a Ring Leader. You've already won the title in EVERY SINGLE colosseum in the region, why not make it your Profession. Battle random trainers who challenge the tournaments, or actually, maybe the tournaments you have to beat could be online somehow.
    4. Be a Coordinator. After you think your duty as a Pokemon trainer is done, why not take up Coordinating, as in Pokemon Contests, which were WAY funner than the Pokemon Musical and Pokestar Studios of Gen5. Pursue that coveted fifth ribbon, and make it to the Grand Festival. 
    5. Be a Pokemon Breeder. Open a daycare, a farm, or a ranch that could be open to the world through online somehow. Settle down and breed Pokemon for a living.
    6. Become a Ranger. Not exactly like the Pokemon Ranger games, just chase down criminals and stuff. Because we all know, an army of Officer Jenny's is the only thing the Pokeverse has to protect it's citizens and Pokemon, well that and ten year olds.

So, whatya think? Did I miss any titles?

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

How about becoming a member of a villanous team? Ive always wanted to control Team Rocket.

Quote from madmankiller3859 »

How about becoming a member of a villanous team? Ive always wanted to control Team Rocket.

Or even go to form your own. THANKS FOR BRINGING THAT UP!!! I know I've always wanted to control a team too.

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ELSE TOO!

1. Be a Shop Owner. With the way my thought process is going right now, I'm thinking of an in online market where trainers can set up shop and sell items, clothes(if personalization is included), and maybe even ... Pokemon. It would be the same way for the Pokemon Breeder one too, just set up a Breeding Facility and let people browse through your selection and get them if they want through an online server.  

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

And if you do a bad job about your job, you're punished with being Youngster Joey for a week. Your team is all Rattatas, but you get to message people about it.

Quote from sandaastorm »

And if you do a bad job about your job, you're punished with being Youngster Joey for a week. Your team is all Rattatas, but you get to message people about it.

Haha, good one. Atleast you'll have the top percentage of Rattatas.

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

yeah id stick to being a champion... i mean... i do use dragon types like lance.. but they're legendaries... so yea id guess i might not be beatable. but owning a pokemon adoption centre would be cute. or a trainer school... going to trainer school is always a good option for new trainers. you missed those mate.. not the champion one though. if those are ok to do. or id choose to make my own team of good guys.  saving the world from... BAD GUYS AND EVIL POKEMON!!! like team rocket ad mewtwo or team galactic and darkrai. correct me if im wrong.

Last edited by DaraxDDarkus: 1/21/2013 6:18:40 AM

See the secret is to become the Champion you ACTUALLY have to be a Gym Leader and then beat 8 champions. lol

but theres only ever been 6 different champs now going to be 7 cause of x and y.

Quote from DaraxDDarkus »

but theres only ever been 6 different champs now going to be 7 cause of x and y.

Blue,Lance,Steven,Wallace,(whoever 4th gen is), Alder, Iris. that's 7 already :O (you could also count N if you wanted)

"When the world turns ugly, I just turn and look at you."

AMAFor New Members

Made by Lizzie c:

Quote from Slypenguin »

Blue,Lance,Steven,Wallace,(whoever 4th gen is), Alder, Iris. that's 7 already Gasp! (you could also count N if you wanted)

You could count N... maybe Red could be the final guy. He's a ******.

Quote from Slypenguin »

Blue,Lance,Steven,Wallace,(whoever 4th gen is), Alder, Iris. that's 7 already Gasp! (you could also count N if you wanted)

How could you forget CYTNHIA!!! She's like the coolest champion EVER!

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

Quote from Slypenguin »

How could you forget CYTNHIA!!! She's like the coolest champion EVER!

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

Quote from 0Eliteshadow0 »

See the secret is to become the Champion you ACTUALLY have to be a Gym Leader and then beat 8 champions. lol

And yes. The way I see it happening is that you beat every league, then go to a special Colosseum type get up where you fight all of the champions consecutively, and when you win you get to be the champion of the region you did your time as a gym leader in. A good example of this would be from Gen 3 with Wallace and Juan, or Gen 5 with Iris and Alder. 

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

I'd like to be a breeder, but It'd be really cool to have to defend your championship title. like once in a while someone challenges you by phone (or Xtransceiver) and you have to go defend your title, and the trainers keep getting harder so you have to keep training.

Or bring back the whole being able to call the Gym Leaders for rematches like in Heart Gold and Soul Silver. or **** open a Gym of your own!

Any of that would be awesome.

Black 2 FC 4041-3847-0815

White FC 1722-2203-7055

Pokemon Y FC 1547-6387-4648

Would be cool to have my own evil organization. Call it Team Shadow and main types would be Ghost and Dark.

Oh! Idea!

Become a Pokemon Professor. You get to learn and discover new things about Pokemon! (Such as how genetics and environment affect pokemon growth (i.e. IVs and EVs).) You get two Scientists as assistants to help you in your research. Occasionally, you may run into a young trainer, one that has potential to be one of the best, and you can decide to have them complete a Pokedex for you or do something else for you in order to start them off on thier journey and help your research.

... I'm kind of a science nerd. But it's still a pretty good idea, right?

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

Vaporeon

... Oops! I thought I was forgetting something... Ha! Don't worry, though. I'll do something soon! :)

Quote from pokegirl_1696 »

Oh! Idea!

Become a Pokemon Professor. You get to learn and discover new things about Pokemon! (Such as how genetics and environment affect pokemon growth (i.e. IVs and EVs).) You get two Scientists as assistants to help you in your research. Occasionally, you may run into a young trainer, one that has potential to be one of the best, and you can decide to have them complete a Pokedex for you or do something else for you in order to start them off on thier journey and help your research.

... I'm kind of a science nerd. But it's still a pretty good idea, right?

Awesome idea! What do you think would be some qualifications to becoming a Pokemon Professor? 

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

Quote from Knuckles18079 »

I'd like to be a breeder, but It'd be really cool to have to defend your championship title. like once in a while someone challenges you by phone (or Xtransceiver) and you have to go defend your title, and the trainers keep getting harder so you have to keep training.

Ohh I really like that idea. It would be nice to actually have some kind of consequence of beating the champion. Normally it's like, oh you beat the champion, good for you. But it would be nice for other trainers to know who you are and things like that.

I would also love to become a breeder or a pokemon professor, or both!

Pokemon Y Alila 2922-0037-1993

I would reign as Champion for a while and then retire to be a Professor, handing out Squirtles to the next generation of Pokemaniacs.

My Blog: http://ponderingminutia.blogspot.com/
    My Single-Animal Challenge: http://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon/pokemon-challenges/435904-single-animal-challenge

Y Friend Code: 0877-0398-0706 -- Friend Safari-Flying: Woobat, Doduo and Fletchinder

IGN: Jared

Current Pokedex: Seen/Obtained- 659

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes