The X-Y Rumor Thread

This thread is to post all new things you find out about the game that Marriland hasn't updated on yet!

For example, I found this today:

"Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." - Grimsley, Unova Elite Four

Join my OU pokedraft tourney here!

Quote from Wiggler745216 »

This thread is to post all new things you find out about the game that Marriland hasn't updated on yet!

For example, I found this today:

Is this real??? Because everywhere I see it people are saying that it's fake. I actually believe it's real... but i don't know.

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

Those look like the bird and bug pokemon that normally start off the Pokedex after the Starters..... they look official.

Quote from PokefanEssex »

Those look like the bird and bug pokemon that normally start off the Pokedex after the Starters..... they look official.

It's true that this scan looks official, but Corocoro doesn't leak until a week from now. That's what throws me off.

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

Quote from theFroakster97 »

It's true that this scan looks official, but Corocoro doesn't leak until a week from now. That's what throws me off.

Would someone really go all the way of making the magazine look so official just to trick people??

I'm undecided on this, sure enough the Pokemon are Bird and Bug which is the standard after the starters, but anyone else who knows this (faker makers for example) would draw on that point to make their release seem real. I shall wait for official leaks! :3

Looking for something a little different? Check out my Soul Silver Nuzlocke.

~ FC 2581.1052.1396 - Naisan - PW2 EU - Naisanieru Takiri ~

Would someone really go all the way of making the magazine look so official just to trick people??

Yes.

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

*Agrees with theFroakster*

Someone would have to be really good at graphic design, because it looks just like in th etrailer when they show th ebackgrounds, so I believe it i sofficial.

"Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." - Grimsley, Unova Elite Four

Quote from Wiggler745216 »

Someone would have to be really good at graphic design, because it looks just like in th etrailer when they show th ebackgrounds, so I believe it i sofficial.

I realize that it looks VERY convincing, and hat's why part of me believes that it's true. Lets figure it out right now. Can anyone translate this???

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

As well done as this looks, it has been faked. Proof lies in the gallery of  Deviantart user CrisDuram, where he shows a close up of the "screenshot" featuring the pink worm. He describes his handiwork creating the pseudo-3D effect.

All of this being said, I must say I'm dissappointed that this was faked, that bird does look fairly good. I was hoping it was another Dark/Flying type.

Last edited by Gerri: 2/3/2013 12:20:50 PM

Call me Gerri! Feel free to check out my LP channel.

Pokémon White Let's Play

Aww, that sucks

that look legit...the art style look pretty fitting...Chespin have a hood and that bird have a hood

and something about the February 10

B2 FC 4428 0482 7208

Image removed due to its file extension: http://tinyurl.com/b6wlyco

Quote from Gerri_Shin »

As well done as this looks, it has been faked. Proof lies in the gallery of  Deviantart user CrisDuram, where he shows a close up of the "screenshot" featuring the pink worm. He describes his handiwork creating the pseudo-3D effect.

All of this being said, I must say I'm dissappointed that this was faked, that bird does look fairly good. I was hoping it was another Dark/Flying type.

I THOUGHT SOOOO!!!! But it does suck. I really like that Bird Pokemon, but I have to say the Worm thingy sacres me a little bit....

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

Too bad the bird is fake, I would've loved to have it on my team. Well at least we can still look forward to corocoro

Ghosts... figure less existences? Kukuh, There's nothing that can't be explained by science... I'm not scared..... I'm not scared...!

I feel genuinely disappointed that they're fakes - I was hoping the bird would be the regional bird for whatever region we're at in X & Y!

-

Quote from Gerri_Shin »

I THOUGHT SOOOO!!!! But it does suck. I really like that Bird Pokemon, but I have to say the Worm thingy sacres me a little bit....

lol the worm creep me out too...that bird look really awesome...too bad it isnt real u_u

B2 FC 4428 0482 7208

Image removed due to its file extension: http://tinyurl.com/b6wlyco

Too bad...the worm reminds me of Burmy[sp?]'s pink coat and the bird looked so cool!

Before I sneeze I always scream; PIKA!!!! So then when I sneeze it sounds like I'm calling Pikachu's name or I am him. So...remember to say Pika the next time before you sneeze!

There is another fake corocoro page scan image floating around with another two fakemon on, It was made by the same person as the first image. Sure it's fake but it's fun, be sure to check it out!

Where can I find it?

Before I sneeze I always scream; PIKA!!!! So then when I sneeze it sounds like I'm calling Pikachu's name or I am him. So...remember to say Pika the next time before you sneeze!
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes