Starter Abilities???

My guess is that they will be the norms, torrent, balze, and overgrow. But their second abilities will be something AMAZING! No doubt about it... here are my ideas.

Froakie - Torrent/Iron Fist

Fennekin - Blaze/Levitate

Chespin - Overgrow/Anger Point (If Chespin turns out to be like a Monster Bear or something...)

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

I like the Chespin idea alot :D

That is so overpowered....... I like it anger point and levitate or a new ability would be interesting on a starter.Chespin would be    

my kind of pokemon if that were the case.

Last edited by rycarflareshine: 2/5/2013 8:53:09 PM

Quote from rycarflareshine »

That is so overpowered....... I like it anger point and levitate or a new ability would be interesting on a starter.Chespin would be    

my kind of pokemon if that were the case.

Yeah. I'd still be sticking with Froakie. If you pair up Iron Fist with the right move set, you can be unstoppable.

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

Yes, let's give a fire type levitate, what could possibly go wrong? Let's give it Speed Boost instead so the smogon people have more to whine about >.>

My guess is:

Froakie - Torrent/Water Absorb (this would be great...)/Drizzle

Fennekin - Blaze/Cursed Body/Flame Body

Chespin - Overgrow/Mold Breaker/Adaptability

3DS FC: 0834-1267-2076 (Colin)
    (◕ ‿º)
    [9:40:48 PM] Tracie: Lemme put it this way
    [9:41:00 PM] Tracie: you're not a ***** or a ***** c:

Why would Fennekin have Levitate?  xD

It's supposed to be based on a fox that actually lives in the desert (more like Ground)

#TeamFennekin

I think that it will go:

Froakie: Torrent/Swift Swim
    Fennekin: Blaze/Drought
    Chespin: Overgrow/Chlorophil

I'm a Mormon, and I'm proud of it!!!

Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!!!  

Because It's Not Google = BING

notgoogle.com

Quote from Fennekin »

It's supposed to be based on a fox that actually lives in the desert (more like Ground)

I was staying true to our guess that Fennekin would be psychic. It wouldn't be too overpowered either... well at least not in my opinion. Levitate would just give it immunity to Ground.

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

Quote from theFroakster97 »

Quote from Fennekin »

I was staying true to our guess that Fennekin would be psychic. It wouldn't be too overpowered either... well at least not in my opinion. Levitate would just give it immunity to Ground.

But that'd be like giving Froakie Volt Absorb, or Chespin an ability that makes it impervious to Bug-type.

#TeamFennekin

Quote from Fennekin »

Quote from Fennekin »

But that'd be like giving Froakie Volt Absorb, or Chespin an ability that makes it impervious to Bug-type.

I know, but just because it's impervious to one type doesn't make it overpowered. I do see what you're saying though.

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

Quote from Fennekin »

Quote from Fennekin »

It's not too out there; remember how Bronzong's abilities either made it lose its weakness to fire or immune to ground?

Quote from sandaastorm »

Quote from Fennekin »
    Quote from Fennekin »

It's not too out there; remember how Bronzong's abilities either made it lose its weakness to fire or immune to ground?

EXACTLY!!!! And no one ever accused Bronzong of being overpowered.

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes