foe level up.

This popped into my head earlier today. I think that they should make it where the enemies, whether it be a a wild pokemon or a trainer battle, are able to level up through knocking out your pokemon. Just a simple idea but it would make it more realistic and interesting.

"When the world turns ugly, I just turn and look at you."

AMAFor New Members

Made by Lizzie c:

Thats a good idea. (have the wild pokemon knockout your level 100 and have it gain levels and catch it)    :)

That Would Be AMAZING it Will Cause You To Have To Think A Little Harder And Think Of New StrategyS To Try And Beat Your Opponets Amd Other Shtuff Like That

That would be pretty cool. Like if you lose to Clemont, suddenly his highest level pokemon who is level, say, 22, is now 23 and has learned a new move. That would be pretty sweet.

(A Sonic the Hedgehog Club)

And I'm a part of the Secret Garden, come join us!

Pokemon Showdown Username: Sonicfan45

Come and Challenge me! I do OU and Random Battles, and a little of 1v1! If you see me online, come one, come all!

Thanks to Serebii.net for the Avatar!

Quote from Pokefan23 »

That would be pretty cool. Like if you lose to Clemont, suddenly his highest level pokemon who is level, say, 22, is now 23 and has learned a new move. That would be pretty sweet.

That would be nice, but what would younger players of the game do? They would heal up and run right back to Clemont, who now has stronger Pokemon, not even knowing, still using their lower leveled Pokemon. *infinite loop until all of Clemont's Pokemon are level 100*

credit to shhmew

I thought that to for years. It would really be amazing if that does happen.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
    If they implemented this, there would need to be a level cap or something to prevent the Pokemon from growing too many levels.

Quote from Funcheese »

If they implemented this, there would need to be a level cap or something to prevent the Pokemon from growing too many levels.

Haha, wouldn't it be funny if you lost to something so many times that it became Level 100 XD That would mean you'd never beat the game XD

(A Sonic the Hedgehog Club)

And I'm a part of the Secret Garden, come join us!

Pokemon Showdown Username: Sonicfan45

Come and Challenge me! I do OU and Random Battles, and a little of 1v1! If you see me online, come one, come all!

Thanks to Serebii.net for the Avatar!

They could make it a more save oriented game. If you lose a battle, it puts you all the way to the last save you had. As annoying as it would be, it would go along with other RPGs AND make it where there would be no level cap.

"When the world turns ugly, I just turn and look at you."

AMAFor New Members

Made by Lizzie c:

It would be really cool but the younger players would have a lot of trouble, and as for being sent back to your last save spot, wouldn't that confuse younger fans more?

formerly known as Waterqueen1.  

I don't think I would like that, I love the more freeform sense of Pokemon compared to other video games. Except for the part where I had to stop playing in the middle of my battle with Caitlin once and couldn't save! I had to restart the challenge, but luckily she was the first one, soo... I would think that would be really cool, though! It would be far more realistic, I would like that a lot. For younger players, maybe you could turn the setting off.

Please PM me if you want us to add each other to our FC lists or if you want to ask me anything! I love getting to talk to other Marriland users, no matter what it is you have to say.

You should absol-utely check out this incredible challenge: http://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon/pokemon-challenges/468099-absol800s-pokemon-y-wonderwedlocke

Quote from Pokefan23 »

Quote from Funcheese »

Haha, wouldn't it be funny if you lost to something so many times that it became Level 100 XD That would mean you'd never beat the game XD

If they do it, there should be a level cap. For example, Clemont`s Pokemon would start off at level 15, and the maximum is 19.

"You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" Happy Mask Salesman

Yeah, they probably would have to have a level cap if they implemented it. But, I don't really think that they will end up introducing it... although it would be cool if they did!

Please PM me if you want us to add each other to our FC lists or if you want to ask me anything! I love getting to talk to other Marriland users, no matter what it is you have to say.

You should absol-utely check out this incredible challenge: http://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon/pokemon-challenges/468099-absol800s-pokemon-y-wonderwedlocke

I like the foe pokemon level will just one less

Friend Code: 4356-0993-7315

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes