Poll: X Y release date

Guess what day that Pokemon X Y comes out to stores

X Y release date - Single Choice

• October 6th 11.1%
  • October 13th 36.1%
  • October 20th 27.8%
  • October 27th 8.3%
  • Another date *specify in a reply* 16.7%

With the release date in October 2013 for Pokemon X Y and I thought why not the a guess on the release date on the game. The games in the past have released on a Sunday so do you think that these will be or will it be on another day of the week. (the days on the poll is on a Sunday).

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.

I'm guessing October 6 since they're almost always released at the beginning of October. [if my memory is correct]

Before I sneeze I always scream; PIKA!!!! So then when I sneeze it sounds like I'm calling Pikachu's name or I am him. So...remember to say Pika the next time before you sneeze!

I'm guessing October 20th

I have nothing to put here

man i really need to finish my pokemon x team before omega ruby and alpha sapphire comes out

I'm going with October 13th. I too have noticed the Sunday release trend with games such as Diamond/Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold/Soul Silver, Black/White, Black/White 2, and even Smash Bros Brawl.

I am guessing October 24th.

9/4/14~

I'm gonna guess October 31st. If I'm right, yay. If not, oh well.

| What Pokémon I am | Anime List | Tumblr |

Credit goes to Sylvia

October 20th seems more realistic to me. 

AERO ~ ALPINE ~ MONROE

October 3rd

October 13 because it's a Sunday and its earlish in the month.

Extended Sig Here
    Due to the fact so many Blazikens are on the forums, call me something like my name, Michael.

13th, early-middle is when most games come out, well maybe not the Pokemon series, just going off of other games.

Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate, or would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

I'll say October 6th in Japan and October 24th Internationally

last day of October.

I'm going to guess the 15th of October.

I guess it will be October 13th.

HeartGold Nuzlocke: Quilava Geodude Togepi Nidoran F Sunkern                                                                                 Deaths: Sentret Metapod  Rattata Bellsprout  Paras

October 11th

Black 2 FC: 5115 4273 6792

White 2 FC: 2280 7708 5105

Games I am Playing Right Now: Pokémon Black 2 and Kingdom Hearts 2

Quote from Ownege75 »

I'm fairly sure Pokemon X & Y are being released at the same time world wide, when Japan not being an exception. I could be wrong, though.

Winning makes me happy and losing leaves me angry... That's no great revelation, but it's what makes me stronger.

Flint Challenge! | Extended Signature!

Friend Safari:

My guess is October 13th. It's not really a guess, I read it off the internet somewhere but you never know, sometimes the Internet can be your friend and other times it can be your enemy.

Hey, my name is Sahil. A major Eeveelution fan!

FC:  3153 - 4076 - 1374

I guess it'll release on October 13th, since its on a Sunday like other Pokemon games have been released on Sunday and its kinda in the middle of October.

(◕‿◕✿)

Banner & Avy made by Lizzie_Shiro! l Legendary Realm
    Back Again, Once Again.

Quote from Terry_Karzahni »

Quote from Ownege75 »

I'm fairly sure Pokemon X & Y are being released at the same time world wide, when Japan not being an exception. I could be wrong, though.

I feel that if they were going to be released on the same day internationally, they would have specified. They said coming internationally October 2013 instead.

Yeah they said that it will be released in the US, Europe, and Japan at the same time.

If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you.
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes