Sylveon's Type - Single Choice

• Normal Type 0%
  • Flying Type 0%
  • "Light" Type 0%
  • Other Type 0%

This poll has ended as of 5/8/2014 8:16:07 PM

Sprite Gallery Of 6th Gen Pokemon

(Coming soon)

All opinions of all 6th Generation Pokemon is still permitted.

Last edited by Whiteace: 10/12/2013 9:53:59 AM
    FC: 2251-4611-2495
    (Ponyta, Braixen, Larvesta)

Thank you Rydia for the sig.

Hmm , this new eeveelutions eyes kinda looks like a victini , don'cha think so ?

friend code :
    black :0132 5343 0068
    white:4299 0813 9806
    white 2:1679 1825 0955
    heartgold :2967 6884 5833,
    I am interested in only events

Looks COMPLETLEY like Victini. Dunno what type

"Life is a serious battle, and you have to use the tools you're given. It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt." - Grimsley, Unova Elite Four

Join Unique Mafia 3 HERE!

Join Anthrix's random battle tourney HERE!

Join The Alternate Place HERE!

All I can say is that if it follows the other eeveelutions translations, is that Nineon sounds really dumb. 

But yeah it looks quite a bit like victini. I'm guessing its either flying or normal type though. 

Black 2 FC: 2924 7290 8611

Looking for Pokémon? Click the Keldeo above and request some, they're free!

MMing for a shiny Swirlix: Egg #1,020

Quote from bridog77 »

All I can say is that if it follows the other eeveelutions translations, is that Nineon sounds really dumb. 

But yeah it looks quite a bit like victini. I'm guessing its either flying or normal type though. 

If it does turn out to be "Nineon", I'm guessing it would sound like the word "ninja".

If I'm right, what if it becomes a Fighting type? lol

| What Pokémon I am | Anime List | Tumblr |

Credit goes to Sylvia

Ok then the new Eeveelution is known as Sylveon.

All i can get from its name is Silver = Steel, but i find this unlikely but looking at it.

I think either Normal or Flying

i think its BOTH normal AND flying i mean come on the only pure flying pokemon is tornadus and he is a legendary he is an exception

OR new type like light , MAYBE pure normal but i don't think pure flying 

~ Anime Club V2 ~ | The Massive Team OU Tourney, Sign-ups open!

<Reference from One Piece manga :]

"Mercy? If I had any of that I would put it on my rice and eat it" - Gin from Gintama

Does it really seam so far-fetched that an eevee evolves into a pure flying type?

I mean the last 7 were all pure type, just because it is rare does mean impossible.

Quote from Whiteace »

Does it really seam so far-fetched that an eevee evolves into a pure flying type?

Not it would be perfectly fine normally, but that particular design makes a pure flying unlikely (because it doesn't look like it can fly from any angle). 

Lucky Star Club
    Jonty Pkmn White FC - 0303 | 9135 | 1503
    3DS FC - 4270 - 1531 - 9395

Kenshin
    Flame_Blader1
    Anywayz 20K posts heck yea!!!!!!
    Flame uses cheat codes to get his post count that high.

we only have tornadus pure fly and I don't think game freak will make an exception

I definitely think he's normal/flying but that's actually better than having him pure normal 

"Mercy? If I had any of that I would put it on my rice and eat it" - Gin from Gintama

I just had a though on the typing of this new Eeveelution. Judging by this image.

I have come up the the conclusion that because they are keeping it a secret it must mean that it is a new type. So i think the Sylveon will be a new type and from what i can tell most likely it will be the type that we all though Reshiram was going to be "Light".

i think its a possible new type, whats the point of hiding sylveons type if it would end up being the other 10 possible types. plus it would be a good introduction to the new type

Thanks to Shhmew for the signature 

Light or some other form like Sun or Flash... But Flash is a move XD

My Y Team:

If it is Light type, I'm sure there will be much reassigning of types for older Pokémon. I'd assume all those pink-colored Normal types we have now, like Chansey and such, may be changed to Light.

As for the others, the starters are obviously their usual types. Xerneas could be Light and/or Normal if that happens, and Yveltal would make a good Dark/Flying or similar.

Last edited by Ivy: 2/15/2013 9:31:13 PM

yay interactive signature | W2 FC: 0562-5626-2804

Quote from Ivy »

If it is Light type, I'm sure there will be much reassigning of types for older Pokémon. I'd assume all those pink-colored Normal types we have now, like Chansey and such, may be changed to Light.

This.

I just would like to know possible moves?

Light Punch... XD

My Y Team:

Quote from Whiteace »

I just had a though on the typing of this new Eeveelution. Judging by this image.

I have come up the the conclusion that because they are keeping it a secret it must mean that it is a new type. So i think the Sylveon will be a new type and from what i can tell most likely it will be the type that we all though Reshiram was going to be "Light".

If you study it closely , the right side is effective against the left side  as in opposite sides , like Leafeon > Vaporeon . Thus , Electric type is effective against Water / Flying , and since Vaporeon is already a Water-type , I'm guessing Sylveon is a Flying-type . Either that , or total coincidence. :D

Last edited by WeavileII: 2/15/2013 9:55:02 PM

I don't think that light type is the only new type maybe sound ? yeah that would be cool but I don't think sylveon is light

I think it's normal/flying  

Quote from WeavileII »

Quote from Whiteace »

If you study it closely , the right side is effective against the left side  as in opposite sides , like Leafeon > Vaporeon . Thus , Electric type is effective against Water / Flying , and since Vaporeon is already a Water-type , I'm guessing Sylveon is a Flying-type . Either that , or total coincidence. :D

Top 3 are Gen I

Middle 2 are Gen II

Mid-Bottom 2 are Gen IV

Bottom is Gen VI

I think sylveon is either Flying or "Light".

Sylveon is probably gonna be Flying. :P

WeavileII is right because Leafeon > Vaporeon , Umbreon > Espeon , Flareon > Glaceon , Jolteon > Sylveon.

Or could it be Sylveon > Jolteon? Ground type Eeveelution?

Linguist! ^^

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes