gamestop pre order x and y

victini is a legendary??? I feel so dumb

Quote from Clauncher »

I just pre-ordered X today (Had to wait about 15 mins behind some ten year old buying Call of Duty- noooooo) and I got the poster. One side is Kalos and one side is Xerneas and Yveltal.

I love call of duty especially black ops 2

Quote from KittyEspeon »

Quote from dylankelley2017 »

Quote from KittyEspeon »

Quote from DriftyAlison0 »

Quote from dylankelley2017 »

im odered my game and not getting it until the 7th of november 

Why so long?

Aw, I wonder why too. It's releasing worldwide at the same time, which is awesome, so I don't know why you wouldn't be able to get it then.

i pre order it at target and thats the date that i will be getting it

Oh, okay. I'm really sorry, though, that you have to wait so long. :(

that is a bummer

I hope I can trade mystery dungeins to lower the price im pretty much broke

when you pre order it, do you have to pay upfront for the game?

Notes: Merged double post.
    Last edited by Shhmew: 8/16/2013 4:31:01 PM

I'm debating as to whether or not I'll be pre-ordering both versions.

I pre-ordered B2 & W2 and it was just a disaster and I don't know if I want to go through the pre-order process ever again.

Maybe I will, just not with GameStop.

FC: 3093-8459-9090

Friend Safari: Ground-- Camerupt, Phanpy, Diggersby

I never had problems pre ordering. I say do it with someone else.

The joy with pre ordering is that you can pay a little at a time between now and the release date.

Last edited by DriftyAlison0: 8/16/2013 3:19:57 PM

Alright diarypop, please take a read through the rules of the forum (albeit it is outdated). Note the rule about posting twice or more in a row, as well as the one regarding off-topic posting. You don't need to make so many consecutive posts, and you can use the edit button to make changes to your previous post and add to them rather than multi-posting. With regards to off-topic posting, please stay on the subject of discussions on topics, and don't go off talking about Call of Duty or Victini being legendary and that like. Read the topic to see what's being discussed about and talk about that subject please.

Avy by Scrafty, Sig by Thundawave!  
    On 12/1/13, at 9:46 PM, Messy wrote:
    > "you can kill all the bluejays you want, but you must not kill a mockingbird"
    > close enough?

On 12/1/13, at 9:46 PM, bluejay100 wrote:
    > **** that line lol
    > blue jays are awesome birds
    ~My Drawings~ |~Trade Shop~ | <3

I assume that if Gamestop is giving away a legendary at launch, then it will be the Mew/Celebi/Jirachi/Manaphy/Victini (600 evenly distributed base stat pokemon) of Kalos.

When I pre-ordered the game, I got a poster of Kalos on one side and the two Legendaries on the other side.

Last edited by diarypop: 9/4/2013 6:44:47 PM

Yes you can. If you trade two games like I did, one DS game and the mystery dungeon and you ask for the 30% deal towards X and Y [found on the Gamestop page with trade-ins], you should probably be getting a bit more than $20 off on the game. That is how much I got off. I ended up paying $18 instead of the real price of $39.99 and still got the poster that came with it. I gave the poster to my little bro since he likes Yveltal so much.

When you pre-order, you do have to pay up front. They hold the game for you and keep it. HOWEVER, keep the receipt from pre-ordering or have them email the receipt to you, as well as get the person who did the order's first and last name. When I preordered Black 2 and White 2, the person had forgotten to put my name in their computer system and I ended up having to pay ANOTHER $30 on the day I went to pick it up. I spoke to their manager and everything, but nothing worked, since I had no proof. Keep the proof, so if any mishaps occur, you can fix it, rather than pay extra.

Credit goes to Pokenerd

Pokemon Y FC: 2251-5119-7011. Shiny Value: 3768. IGN: Youmi

My own shinies: Ralts [f], Torchic [m], Goomy [f], Gothita [f], Eevee [m]. Honedge [m], Rotom, Charmander [m].

Credit to Etoruu for the banner.

My nickname is based on a character from a Pokemon story of mine... Zane Angelis.

Yeah you do have to pay to pre order. But at gamestop in my area you only have to put five dollars down to pre order. You can pay it off a little at a time until release date and then you have to pay off the game in order to get it. I lost my reciept for Y but I heard that my Id should work as well so not too worried.

I diecided to get both . i will use the dowlnloaded one as a pokemon challenges (y) and x will be my own complete pokedex

My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC26R0_hhQBTEgSJlTm_iPw

Go check it out , later on i will be doing welockes,nuzlockes,egglockes,scrambles,monotype,any other challenge , you want

I ended up pre-ordering both X and Y at GameStop and I got two posters! :D

I think that's what you have to do for any game to preorder it at gamestop whether it's pokemon or not.

Quote from Arrow_Riddari »

Yes you can. If you trade two games like I did, one DS game and the mystery dungeon and you ask for the 30% deal towards X and Y [found on the Gamestop page with trade-ins], you should probably be getting a bit more than $20 off on the game. That is how much I got off. I ended up paying $18 instead of the real price of $39.99 and still got the poster that came with it. I gave the poster to my little bro since he likes Yveltal so much.

When you pre-order, you do have to pay up front. They hold the game for you and keep it. HOWEVER, keep the receipt from pre-ordering or have them email the receipt to you, as well as get the person who did the order's first and last name. When I preordered Black 2 and White 2, the person had forgotten to put my name in their computer system and I ended up having to pay ANOTHER $30 on the day I went to pick it up. I spoke to their manager and everything, but nothing worked, since I had no proof. Keep the proof, so if any mishaps occur, you can fix it, rather than pay extra.

I didn't know that you could do that. when I pre ordered it at gamestop, I had to pay the full price for the game and the $5 for the holding price.

Those are the trade in deals. Trade in one or two games and get that deal towards the new game. You may have to check on the Gamestop website and the stores though.

Credit goes to Pokenerd

Pokemon Y FC: 2251-5119-7011. Shiny Value: 3768. IGN: Youmi

My own shinies: Ralts [f], Torchic [m], Goomy [f], Gothita [f], Eevee [m]. Honedge [m], Rotom, Charmander [m].

Credit to Etoruu for the banner.

My nickname is based on a character from a Pokemon story of mine... Zane Angelis.

I saved some money off the guide that I pre ordered Sat. from pre ordering Y and going for the reward card.

Quote from diarypop »

I think that's what you have to do for any game to preorder it at gamestop whether it's pokemon or not.

I've preordered every Pokemon game I can remember, and this is the first time they give out anything for it. Not talking about other games.

doubt it.. if its true id be pissed.

Is it cheaper if u pre order?
    im from uae
    W2 FC:3397 2768 7536. Y FC:2723 8310 9751

Chatot this bird sings the troll song and can troll with chatter/boomburst.
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankubersbeta-69700507
    Now it sweeps even in pokebank uber in PS.
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes