G.R.A.M.P.S theory ~*don't come if you don't want to know about baddies for X+Y*~

Well I was hoping for the GRAMPS theory to be proved and have an epic battle scene with prof. Oak and find out why he helped you and why he did it and- nope. We got the GRAMPF theory. For those who have no idea what the muk I'm talking about...

So you've noticed (hopefully) that all the other professors call Oak "gramps". You'll also notice the evil organizations' first letter of their name: Galactic, Rocket, Aqua, Magma, and Plasma. The idea was that if Flare's name had started with an S, Oak would have been the mastermind behind the whole thing and the granddaddy of all villains.

So there you have it. The GRAMPS theory, now actually GRAMPF.

DO THE DUMBLEDANCE!

formerly known as Waterqueen1.  

I hadn't heard of this before, but it would have been so cool lol. The Japanese name for Flare may start with S though lol

Spr 5b 351S.pngSpr 5b 351R.pngSpr 5b 351H.png

Nope, its Flare in both languages.

BTW technically it should be RAMGPF or RMAGPF so it was allready disproved.

PRETEND THERE IS SOMETHING COOL HERE PLZ

ASK MEH ANYTHANG | Deviantart! | My Buddy-O-Buddy O-Pals! | Bakugan Fanfic!
    Something about being back.

Way to disappoint us GameFreak! A great fan theory torn apart, once again.

FC for X/Y: 3866-8489-7848 l FS: POISON (Swalot, Kakuna + ???) 

The Dimensional Romp RP

Random doodles and drawings

yep, every time we think we are right, they prove us wrong.

Last edited by Mystical_Maiden: 7/29/2013 9:08:14 PM

DO THE DUMBLEDANCE!

Maybe Game Freak have a master plan. Maybe the Evil Teams will spell out Game Freak eventually lol. 

Quote from michaelb64 »

Maybe Game Freak have a master plan. Maybe the Evil Teams will spell out Game Freak eventually lol. 

If only Game Freak had a P in it (Plasma)

That theory down the drain too.

Haha lol. I didn't think that through. Maybe they will change the name of the company haha.

Quote from TESTSUBJECTC27000 »

meh. I guess you're right. BTW, your torterra looks FABULOUS.

DO THE DUMBLEDANCE!

Actually, in Pokemon Colosseum, the team's name is snag-em, so maybe x and y is just unaffected by the G.R.A.M.P.S. theory? 
    Also, i don't think the games have to be in chronological order between all of them, so its still possible... :D

Actually it could still be true, because it now spells Mr. Fa (I'm not putting the last letter censer it).

Last edited by youstinkdonpatch: 11/1/2013 6:28:45 PM

Quote from TESTSUBJECTC27000 »

This is exactly what I was going to bring up. I am happy i am not the only one that pays attention to chronology!

Using facts in a forum debate is just as OP as a Smeargle with Lock On and Sheer Cold. 

Friend Safari Pokemon: Fighting; MedititeSawk, ???

Snag Em doesn't count, since it's not part of the main pokemon games. So woohoo for GRAMPF, next thing you know they will somehow spell grandfather...

Ghosts... figure less existences? Kukuh, There's nothing that can't be explained by science... I'm not scared..... I'm not scared...!

Quote from ZodiacPhantom »

Snag Em doesn't count, since it's not part of the main pokemon games. So woohoo for GRAMPF, next thing you know they will somehow spell grandfather...

There's no "M" in grandfather.

This is the first time I've heard this theory mentioned ever and why is it being posted so late? I would've expected to see this around when X and Y were announced not month after everyone who got it on release day has beaten it.

FC: 0490 5763 3421 Please don't just randomly add me.

IGN: Roshka

I only deal in legit uncloned pokemon

I've got 5IV egg move pokemon here

Quote from Roshka122 »

Quote from ZodiacPhantom »

There's no "M" in grandfather.

This is the first time I've heard this theory mentioned ever and why is it being posted so late? I would've expected to see this around when X and Y were announced not month after everyone who got it on release day has beaten it.

Lol I know there's no "M" in grandfather, that's why I said somehow, people in the pokemon fandom tend to over analyze things and change things to what they see fit. I mean, people thought that they would find out Sylveons type just by seeing who's super effective against it in that eeveelution picture from months back. But really, they were just placed in the order of what gens they were released in.

Also, check the date of the first post, this was months before the games were released. Someone just went ahead and brought it back up for discussion. (You can't blame them since they're new...)

Ghosts... figure less existences? Kukuh, There's nothing that can't be explained by science... I'm not scared..... I'm not scared...!

I read through the whole thing and didn't even notice that. My observational skills need some work. And yes people do tend to over analyze everything. But hey, every once in a while someone is right when they do that.

FC: 0490 5763 3421 Please don't just randomly add me.

IGN: Roshka

I only deal in legit uncloned pokemon

I've got 5IV egg move pokemon here

They have to get Grampafat spelled would be funny.
    Last edited by Pokechampion: 11/2/2013 10:34:48 AM
    im from uae
    W2 FC:3397 2768 7536. Y FC:2723 8310 9751

Chatot this bird sings the troll song and can troll with chatter/boomburst.
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/pokebankubersbeta-69700507
    Now it sweeps even in pokebank uber in PS.

I always thought the "S" at the end stood for Team Snagem from Colosseum 

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes