This thread was Locked by Scrafty.

Shiny Pokemon Sprites For X & Y!!!! Update [2]

Hey guys! so i was browsing the internet and came across what seems to be gameplay of X & Y... but with some shiny Pokemon!!! The ones i'm about to show are Chespin, Froakie, Fenniken, Flabebe and Sylveon! Now, i'm not sure if these are real, but if they had to pick a color for these Pokemon, i'd say these would be identical! Hope you enjoy:

First, we have a shiny Chespin. The only noticable color difference is the shade of green has been blurred a little bit on his body.

Next, we have the shiny Froakie, which is very noticable in comparison to Chespin. Froakie's color scheme has changed as its skin has gone from blue to green!!

Next, we have the shiny Fenniken! Now this is a color change! Fenniken has changed the golden base of its skin to a bright purple color!

Next, we have the shiny Flabebe. Now this one...the change is very small. From what i can see. Flabebes' body has become purple, and the flower petals have turned into a fuchsia color!

And now...what a lot of you have waited for......... SHINY SYLVEON!!!!!!!!! Now the main change on sylveon is that the pink base pink color on Sylveon has changed to a pretty sky blue, along with its bow!

Now we have Shiny Gogoat. What I can tell right off the bat is that its hooves are now pink, its body has changed colors, and the leaves on its neck and tail are now lighter.

Next up, we have shiny skrelp! From what i can see, they changed his body color to red, and fins/flippers to blue.

Next, we have a shiny Helioptile. The only major color change i can see, is that its skin has changed from yellow to brown. Very slight!

Next, we have a shiny Litleo. Now this change is very hard to see! Litleos nose has changed to brown, and its "hair" is now more of an orange color. 

Which one is your favorite? Leave a post/reply telling me what your favorite one was! Also, what other X & Y pokemon shinies do you think there will be? ~iMuffinmaniac

Last edited by iMuffinmaniac: 8/29/2013 2:59:16 PM

Pokemon X & Y FC: 1306-5162-9865 Add Me! :) PM Me Your FC If You Add Me!

I actually likes them more how they are but if i has to say i would say Chespin.

Shiny Sylveon looks adorable! It's probably my new favourite Shiny now. 

Shiny Froakie looks even more like a frog now. :P

Hobbit Club | Nerds Club

Just imagine there's pretty picture here, okay? 

I love Fennekin and Froakie's Shiny formes! I like how they are big colour changes, rather than small ones.
    Shiny Fennekin reminds me a lot of Shiny Mudkip. owo
    I prefer the regular forms for most but shiny Sylveon is o3o. <3

☆ Faze ☆ + ♥ Thundawave ♥
    3DS|5327-1271-6252 /// Black 2|1550 3087 4964

I quite like how they've moved from changing the overall look of Pokemon i shin form and just changed a few of the colors. I don't like Hydreigon's Shiny for that reason XD

(A Sonic the Hedgehog Club)

And I'm a part of the Secret Garden, come join us!

Pokemon Showdown Username: Sonicfan45

Come and Challenge me! I do OU and Random Battles, and a little of 1v1! If you see me online, come one, come all!

Thanks to Serebii.net for the Avatar!

Even though I like Froakie the most, I think my favorite shiny so far is Chespin. Froakie's green is okay, but I do sometimes like small changes on shinies. That blue-green on his back... I love it!

(Random story!) In my Diamond version, I didn't know about gender differences yet. I caught a female Hipopotas, and evolved it. I thought that Hippowdon could only be tan, but when it evolved and I got a black one since it was female, I was like, "Oh my Arceus, I got a shiny Hippowdon!" But now I see my stupidity. :p But anyway, I think that's off-topic, maybe?

i agree! I didn't like it when they just altered a pokemon skin color for its shiny form, like Garchomp and Gengar. This looks a lot better! also, when i get more info, I'll update this with more!!!! :D

I love Fennkien, and Sylveon`s forms. That shade of lavender is perfect Fenniken! for This will probably encorurage me to finish MM for my Shiny Eevee!

Last edited by lala0629: 8/29/2013 9:56:55 AM

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Shiny Honedge hunt ( Pokemon X): 289 Eggs hatched and counting.

Truthfully, I'm hoping that Fennekin's shiny form is a fake. I'm not a big fan of that shade of purple mixing with that shade of red-orange. I hope Chespin's shiny form is real though, it's cute!

Froakie's and Fennekin's colours look cool. Froakie's looks quite natural, to be honest.

Every day I'm shuffling.

If this is real and its looking to me that it is, that would be awesome. And it shows that shinies are still going to be there.

I want to see shiny Clauncher! :c

I like froakie, and fennekin shiny.

Friend Code: 4356-0993-7315

am I the only one that like skrelp's shiny form alot

3ds Code:4570-7485-3778

Never forget your past     (Pokenerd Credits)

Shiny sylveon = male sylveon? female = pink??

Malik is my name, Pokémon is my game.

Check out my channel, artisticaltaria! Currently doing a Pokémon White 2 Walkthrough.

http://www.youtube.com/user/artisticaltaria

Quote from Milksaad »

Shiny sylveon = male sylveon? female = pink??

I hope not. I really hate the "pink = female" and "blue = male" thinking.

3DS FC: 0877-1078-6993
    Ho-Oh Victini Jolteon Bulbasaur Lanturn Drifloon Mew

Shiny Pokemon are confirmed for XY!

Where'd you find this btw? I didn't see anything on my quick look through Bulbapedia. Though I do like their colorings. :P

Avy by Scrafty, Sig by Thundawave!  
    On 12/1/13, at 9:46 PM, Messy wrote:
    > "you can kill all the bluejays you want, but you must not kill a mockingbird"
    > close enough?

On 12/1/13, at 9:46 PM, bluejay100 wrote:
    > **** that line lol
    > blue jays are awesome birds
    ~My Drawings~ |~Trade Shop~ | <3

I found it here: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/60943/t1896649-shiny-kalos-pokemon-thread/ :)

Have a look. Now I found it here, but i hope it is real, Im pretty sure it is though :D

I love the shiny Fennekin. So cool looking!

You are Mew!

My shinies: Weavile, Gallade, Furret, Roserade, Vileplume, Bellossom, Pyroarx2, Delphox, Braixen, Kecleon, Kirlia

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes