This thread was Locked by Klave.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks

Quote from SpellCheckJoe »

Quote from Sackninja »

I have decided to stop bashing some of these... Although I don't like some of them (*Cough* Delphox *Cough) Some are very nice like the Heleptile evo, and the Froakie Evo looks quite nice too, along with the bird. Plus- We can't bash them for every bad design- The Gens all have bad designs! And I'm SURE they'll grow on us!

And only 70 Pokemon... Why are you complaining? They have to make 3D sprites for every single one of them PLUS all 649 they already have; Add Mega Evos and Forms in with that and that's a whole lot of Sprites! They shouldn't even be giving us new Pokemon at all! Be happy with what you have and stop bashing the Newbies! It's like bashing a new kid at school for one small flaw!

Sackninja signing off for the night~

I would actually rather have 100+ new Pokemon than all of these unnecessary Mega evolutions.

But that's just me, of course.

Well just understand, technically the Mega Evolutions are new Pokemon in a sense. That makes it 80+ new Pokemon, plus some haven't been announced yet. There were some gaps in the Pokedexes.

Quote from LugiaLord

There are plenty of things people do that I don't find the need to verbalize about. You using bad logic, for instance. I don't need to because it becomes evident every time you play mafia.

Now wait just a minute. Although Pikachu may not be right in saying these are all fake pokemon, there is something odd about one of the photos. Why is there an evolution of chespin in in the pokedex, and then a blank entry, and then what appears to be fennekin's evolution, starting with fennekin. Why is there a blank there? Is it a fourth evolution, or something else weird, or proof that the picture is fake?

Quote from Prescott1111 »

Now wait just a minute. Although Pikachu may not be right in saying these are all fake pokemon, there is something odd about one of the photos. Why is there an evolution of chespin in in the pokedex, and then a blank entry, and then what appears to be fennekin's evolution, starting with fennekin. Why is there a blank there? Is it a fourth evolution, or something else weird, or proof that the picture is fake?

The blank space IS Fennekin. This person must have traded to get Fennekin's evolution, thus not having Fennekin itself and leaving a blank space. It makes a lot of sense actually.

Quote from LugiaLord

There are plenty of things people do that I don't find the need to verbalize about. You using bad logic, for instance. I don't need to because it becomes evident every time you play mafia.

Perhaps... But fennekin's second evolution doesn't really look like that sprite. It's hard to tell though, it's so blurry.

Perhaps... But fennekin's second evolution doesn't really look like that sprite. It's hard to tell though, it's so blurry.

Well that isn't exactly my fault. But if you look very carefully you can tell that the sprite doesn't have four feet like Fennekin, and has a different color (kind of) lower body sprite. 

In the end, we will just have to wait for the game to come out.

Quote from LugiaLord

Yeah, I guess that's the case. If, however, that one picture is fake, then many others could also be fake. One more thing, just because I'm curious. Is trading even possible right now? I doubt many people even have the game, and is the trading system in place yet? If not, it's very strange that he would have a second starter at all.

Yeah, I guess that's the case. If, however, that one picture is fake, then many others could also be fake. One more thing, just because I'm curious. Is trading even possible right now? I doubt many people even have the game, and is the trading system in place yet? If not, it's very strange that he would have a second starter at all.

Isn't it always after the first gym that you can trade? The first gym is never hard to beat, and the copies were sold to a lot of people in Europe and Canada, so don't be surprised.

Quote from LugiaLord

And, it was confirmed that your rival trades you the starter that is stronger against you after the E4 and Champion. And by the way, I was wrong about Diantha, I watched a video...that proved she was Champion. It also showed the E4, and we should have according to the video:

Fire Type

Dragon Type

Steel, was it? 

and I forgot the last one. 

Hello.

Quote from andrewoom »

And, it was confirmed that your rival trades you the starter that is stronger against you after the E4 and Champion. 

That eliminates most doubt about the reliability of these pics, but I'm not entirely convinced yet, because, at the point of being able to trade (beating the first gym) and beating the elite four, wouldn't you have probably seen your rival's starter pokemon, in this case fennekin, in its first form? Here, you can clearly see that pokemon is missing

Maybe there is a new obtained list? 

Hello.

Quote from andrewoom »

And, it was confirmed that your rival trades you the starter that is stronger against you after the E4 and Champion. 

That eliminates most doubt about the reliability of these pics, but I'm not entirely convinced yet, because, at the point of being able to trade (beating the first gym) and beating the elite four, wouldn't you have probably seen your rival's starter pokemon, in this case fennekin, in its first form? Here, you can clearly see that pokemon is missing

Or maybe the people with the starters aren't fought like they are regularly. Maybe since there are four rivals that you don't fight the one strong against you until a later point in the game.

Quote from LugiaLord

i really really really hope that male Delphox form is real :P

Check out my DeviantArt account: http://axelgarcia1.deviantart.com/

Oh jeez, disturbing thought. About Zygarde, the one that's thought to complete the cover-trio with Xerneas and Yvetal? Well, considering they seem to be playing off of a life-death theme this generation, what if the third is... somewhere in between? As in Pokemon Z, Z for zombies. Zygarde kinda scares me... ._.

I write book-length fanfics; find some of my work here (The Trapped One) and here (The Lost One) on-site!

I also have my own art shop! Check it out, I take requests with a variety of options!

Please support Project-Lunarity on DeviantArt! We focus on Rarity and Luna!

Formerly QwixTheTrappedOne. Now with 82% more shortness. Batteries may or may not be included and/or busy exploding. Dial 987-654-3210 for help desk.

...No one ever seems to spell my username right.

Quote from QwixTheTrappedOne »

Oh jeez, disturbing thought. About Zygarde, the one that's thought to complete the cover-trio with Xerneas and Yvetal? Well, considering they seem to be playing off of a life-death theme this generation, what if the third is... somewhere in between? As in Pokemon Z, Z for zombies. Zygarde kinda scares me... ._.

It's design looks kind of 'infectious' to me, like a virus or something. And what, it's typing was dragon/ground? Zombies, infection/virus, ground...

Probably not though haha

I think it could be Poison/Dragon. Something to really have fun with against the Fairy Pokemon. :P

Quote from LugiaLord

Lol areodactyl has a beard in its mega evo 

i hoped quilladin evolved into something good but chesnaughtHt is SOOO dumb any ugly (no offence) I just expected and hoped more, so I give in to froakie line, (cause froakies SOOO cute ~u~)

mega gardevoir looks kinda pregnant

mega ghastly looks AWESOME like he's a fire type

and fennekin line has just gone down hill to a creepy... What is delphox mention to be again?

SORRY if I caused offence to people who like the pokemon I criticised 

S adness sorrow and misery

N o one cares

O nly one who understand how it feels

W hy me?

I really do not understand all the dislikes Delphox is getting. I mean, given the information on Braixen and the many rumors about knight/mage/ninja starters, I think Delphox turned out fantastic. 

The way they made her looks very 'divine', if I can say that, like a deity, as in that she looks all-mighty and all-knowing. It is kind off the image I've had of Braixen's evolution as some kind of shrine fox. In both Japanese and Finnish folklore, foxes are thought to have magical powers, even thinking that foxes made the northern lights. I can totally see her do that.

I just wanna say one thing (this is off topic);Hey XxoshawhatxX, search up Zidhoggon on google and post the pic with the pokemon that looks like a z. That would be the third legendary.

EDIT:I'm having trouble putting a pic on the site.

ATTACHMENTS
    • Pok-mon-Z-Legendary-pokemon-x-and-pokemon-y-version-34132595-900-700
    • mega_charizard_x
    Last edited by funryan12: 10/7/2013 5:42:42 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/82373b56b9f206bcfabc78f2f059491b/tumblr_mipoat3isX1r5foq4o1_500.gif

I will become one. I will hunt you down. >:).

Quote from funryan12 »

I just wanna say one thing (this is off topic);Hey XxoshawhatxX, search up Zidhoggon on google and post the pic with the pokemon that looks like a z. That would be the third legendary.

EDIT:I'm having trouble putting a pic on the site.

Actually, that was just fan-created Pokemon. Most likely the third legendary, the Z-Pokemon, is Zygarde, based on the latest leaks. Image is on spoiler.

How do you know it was fan created?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/82373b56b9f206bcfabc78f2f059491b/tumblr_mipoat3isX1r5foq4o1_500.gif

I will become one. I will hunt you down. >:).

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes