What do you hate about x and y?

That they did something horrible in the late Mega Evos.

What happened was that you can find a Aggronite in Cyallage City (X), but you can only get Aggron in Y. I'll have to trade someone for Manectric too.....

Goodbye.

Cant find that Sunstone, m8. A level 32 Heliotile is not fun to fight with ;c

W2: FC: 2581 4800 8955

X: Soon be found out, hun.

--Will add my others later--

I don't like the group of friends. Such stereotypical personalities.

I also don't like EXP Share, I turned it off.

Last edited by Volkner: 10/13/2013 2:03:52 AM
    Notes: Please don't double post!
    That you can't start a new game while you have a saved slot. I mean sure I wouldn't save, but I would have loved to try the different languages and try out the male trainer for the heck of it (even though I am female).

Rival always get female pokemon!! -_-

Mega Alakazam

Profile pic thanks to XxWhimsizoroakxX!

Everything is great but the roller skates. I LOVE mega evolution... but I couldn't keep the lucario that Korrina gives you because I needed a water type for surf... and blastoise...

Pokemon amie is also very fun, and so is the PSS. I already made a few friends :)

Quote from skitty300 »

That many of the Pokemon take until high 30's to evolve.

Two of my Pokemon take until levels 32 and 39 (level up at NIGHT, no less) to evolve into their final form, and that'll be their first evolution. And don't forget about Squirtle and Fennekin...

Sorry bout double post btw. Which pokemon? I mean.. I know honedge evolves at 39 but is it at night? Or is another pokemon? I chose chespin by the way... Chesnaught is the best thing alive. Honestly it's level 40 just after the third gym and I had a full team of six.

Notes: Merged the double post.
    Last edited by Thundawave: 10/12/2013 8:02:18 PM

Not really the game itself but the fact that there is NO information released online about the game (best natures, stats, etc.) - while playing blindly can be fun it's still VERY annoying when I can't tell if a nature will improve my pokemon stats or what pokemon I will find in the area (almost didn't notice that Ralts was on route 4).

Also how little pokemon there are in the game, it's kinda a let down considering there are 100-ish pokemon each game. That's pretty much it for now.

(99% applies to mainly me) none of my favorite Pokemon have Mega Evolution so far (at least up to now I haven't heard any news on them - for Watchog, Floatzel, or Mienshao), which made me both saddened and dissapointed at the same time - really was looking forward to MegaEvos. That's my only downside aside from that every thing else so far is perfect.

Last edited by Playful_Weasel: 10/12/2013 11:55:54 PM

Watchog's #1 Fan!! 
    PokeMustelid & PokeFelines too! 
    FC 4871-3995-3493 - Steel Safari: Magneton - Skarmory - Excadrill

Camera angles especially in the first large city is my only complaint. I do though LOVE Pokemon Amie. Usually I would at least be to the 3rd badge by now, but because of Amie I only barely arrived at the city where you get the Kanto starters. Pokemon Amie is making me love Pokemon I never cared before, like Zigzagzoon. :D

experience share is annoying, especially with the Blaziken as it levels up faster and ends up 10 levels higher than anyone on your team! So I had to turn it off then on when the others caught up.....plus the game is pretty easy

Pokemon Y FC: 3136 6612 8430

It wouldn't let me name my person what I wanted to name her, it kept on saying I couldn't use that word and I don't know why it's doing that. I don't think Cecona is a bad word or anything.

It wouldn't let me name my person what I wanted to name her, it kept on saying I couldn't use that word and I don't know why it's doing that. I don't think Cecona is a bad word or anything.

Tried to name mine Shazam, wouldn't work. Sha did, aza did, but not Shazam

Turns out, because you can select all languages from the main menu that those words are banned. You can't name our pokemon "Connor" because Con in french means idiot

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_censored_words_in_Generation_V

Pretty stupid

Last edited by Duffman_: 10/13/2013 2:10:01 AM

Pokemon Y FC: 3136 6612 8430

Quote from Duffman_ »

Turns out, because you can select all languages from the main menu that those words are banned. You can't name our pokemon "Connor" because Con in french means idiot

Pretty stupid

But I'm pretty sure I chose english That isn't fair! Also that link is for gen V and this is gen VI. I could name my character Cecona in that game so shouldn't I be able to use it still?

Last edited by Cecona: 10/13/2013 2:17:21 AM

Quote from Lexni »

Camera angles especially in the first large city is my only complaint. I do though LOVE Pokemon Amie. Usually I would at least be to the 3rd badge by now, but because of Amie I only barely arrived at the city where you get the Kanto starters. Pokemon Amie is making me love Pokemon I never cared before, like Zigzagzoon. :D

Quote from Terry_Karzahni »

Quote from Danire
    The camera angles!!! >:( 
    It can get annoying when it changes a lot.

Especially in Luminous City...

Quote from kirbymariomega»

Okay, I really don't like Lumiose City's awkward camera angles and the roller skates.

Yes, yes, yes! It's ridiculous how lost I get there, even though I know exactly where to go, haha.
    It makes me wonder whether people with motion sickness are affected by the changes. 

Quote from Duffman_ »

Pretty stupid

Wow really? Haven't been hit by censorship on the game yet and I named my starter Badonkadonks (I hope it's considered a safe word here xD).

Black 2 2753 2000 6483
    Pokemon X 5386 8163 3927

I really hate the roller skates, I just find them really difficult to use. x.x
    Also, I reaaaaally hate Delphox's cry. It's so annoying when you hear it a million times. I can also say I hated the fact I had to put 10 hours in the game, just to finally get to the 3rd gym city. x.x
    | Brian ^ | Join Big Brother V2~ |

So far there is nothing to hate for me. There is a little detail though, that makes me sad; when I turn on 3D on my 3DS XL, the animations in combat sometimes start to lag. As I want to play with a stable framerate I had to turn off the 3D, which for me is a slight let down.

Apart from that, the game is beatiful and fun. :-D

Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever. - Gandhi

The only thing really bothering is having to switch between the analog stick for rollerskates and the d-pad to walk. Constantly having to readjust my hand while playing is annoying.

I don't see how the camera can peeve people off. Sometimes it just helps instead of keeping it fixed, so you can't see an area properly. Also, you get to see some beautiful imagery sometimes when the camera changes. GF went all out in getting the beauty theme across in this game.

FC: 3523 - 2927 - 9220

Open to Friend Safari help. PM me if you want to add me.

Quote from skitty300 »

That many of the Pokemon take until high 30's to evolve.

Two of my Pokemon take until levels 32 and 39 (level up at NIGHT, no less) to evolve into their final form, and that'll be their first evolution. And don't forget about Squirtle and Fennekin...

This is something I was thinking about. Part of the fun of playing through the early parts of the game is evolving Pokémon (admittedly far more fun in the earlier gens when I was not even aware of what those Pokémon would evolve into...) but it seems like a lot of the Pokémon don't evolve until later in the game. I feel, for example, that Skrelp and Littleo amongst others could easily have had a first evolutionary stage before evolving into their final forms.

Other than that, also the large number of Pokémon that must be evolved by trading in this gen is pretty gay imo.

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes