This thread was Locked by Shhmew.

How to evolve Eevee into Sylveon?

Does anyone know how to evolve an Eevee into Sylveon? I have an Eevee on X, and I've been needing a Fairy Type on the team, besides Mawile, who isn't that good of one anyway. So, a better question is, does anyone even HAVE a Sylveon that knows/remembers how to evolve it? If so, let me know please! Thanks!

My Friend Code on White 2: 2753-3644-9640

My X Blind Nuzlocke: http://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon/pokemon-challenges/448141-ravens-x-blind-nuzlocke

Want to try your luck for a few shiny Pokemon? Sign up for the Giveaway by clicking on the following link:

http://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon-5th-generation/wifi-trading-5th-gen/giveaways-and-services-5th-gen/440412-azumarills-huge-power-emporium

Max out Enjoyment, Fullness, and Affection in Pokemon Amie, and have Eevee know a fairy type move. All of that will get you Sylveon
    Jason
    White 2 FC: 1507-5645-9765
    3DS FC: 3668-7886-1355

I don't have a Sylveon but I think one of the leakers evolved their Eevee by playing lots of Pokemon Amie to get the affection up. After the affection reaches a certain point, level it up.

EDIT: Also, you should save just before you plan on leveling it up so it doesn't accidentally evolve into Espeon of Umbreon.

Last edited by YoungsterJack: 10/14/2013 9:08:46 AM
    What blue said is exactly right but that's what serebii says and I believe it.

Actually, I evolved my Eevee without full Amie stats. I only had Affection and Fullness maxed out. She did know a Fairy move, though. It looked like this (x is full, o is empty/blank):

Affection X X X X X

Fullness X X X X X

Enjoyment X X O O O

so, yeah. My guess is full affection, but I'm not sure. Enjoyment doesn't have to be full. But if you want to experiment, save your game before it evolves or else you may end up with an Espeon/Umbreon instead. Also, try evolving it at level 20 because mine evolved at 21 and she didn't learn a move she was supposed to when she evolved. I don't remember what it is but my friend told me his got a move when evolving and mine didn't, so my Sylveon was pretty useless until it learned Moonblast, which takes a while.

Hugging your friend and saying "no homo" is like hugging your cousin and saying "no incest"

.:_____________:.

The girl that lives in APH France's basement - that's me! I'm kind of a freak. And I can art.

...sorta.

I'm also secretly Slenderman, but we don't talk about that. Not after last time.

I had evolved mine with max affection, but with 2-3 on fullness and 1 on enjoyment. All for all, I think affection is the only stat that matters.

I write book-length fanfics; find some of my work here (The Trapped One) and here (The Lost One) on-site!

I also have my own art shop! Check it out, I take requests with a variety of options!

Please support Project-Lunarity on DeviantArt! We focus on Rarity and Luna!

Formerly QwixTheTrappedOne. Now with 82% more shortness. Batteries may or may not be included and/or busy exploding. Dial 987-654-3210 for help desk.

...No one ever seems to spell my username right.

mine just evolved with 2 affection and 2 enjoyment.. got some super cool poke puffs and when I fed eevee it came up with 10 hearts around it's head.. maybe that did it.....

Oh, I just read that you need 2 hearts of affection and a fairy-type move - just for future reference.

Hugging your friend and saying "no homo" is like hugging your cousin and saying "no incest"

.:_____________:.

The girl that lives in APH France's basement - that's me! I'm kind of a freak. And I can art.

...sorta.

I'm also secretly Slenderman, but we don't talk about that. Not after last time.

How do u get love and affection and enjoyment.

mine evolved with 3 affection. that and a fairy type move and it should level up.

Last edited by Vzmetalhead: 12/2/2013 7:31:41 PM

Check out my DeviantArt account: http://axelgarcia1.deviantart.com/

2 hearts in the poke amie and a fairy move

credits to Rumi 6969
     PM for Cloning service (if no respons im either busy or dont feel like it)

Quote from Soccerallday1616
    How do u get love and affection and enjoyment.

The answer to this question was already answered, there was no need to revive it.

I'm locking this since it's answered. Also, quick questions should be asked in the pinned Quick Q&A thread, for future reference.

"The ultimate would be to live as one with nature."
    ☀PCT☀ϟMarri Kart Racersϟ✰LSC✰

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes