This thread was Locked by CTJ43.

Secret Super Training Rewards

Once you max out your EV training you unlock the Secret Super Training challenges. The rewards here are often Evolution stones (Dawn,Dusk, etc). My question is:

Can you get these rewards more than once or is it only possible to get the dawn/dusk stone the first time you beat that specific challenge?

3DS FC: 4656 - 7350 - 0678

I think you can get them more than once, but they are very rare

FC: 2921-9112-0749 (currently full)

is this the only way to get more then one thunder stone?

Friend Code: 5000-2986-7139 IGN leon

If you're one of those people that see KB shinies as having no additional value when compared to their nonshiny version, copy and paste this into your signature. - Movement started by AegisSlash, MLND user

Quote from rockets_crobat »

is this the only way to get more then one thunder stone?

No you can buy them on the stone store in Lumiose city, the stones available randomly changes every day

There is more than 1 thunder stone in the game as I have 2, not sure where I got them from though.

Last edited by EnragedHollow: 10/17/2013 1:02:29 PM

pika

Friend Code: 2964-9343-9616

are you sure about that i can only ever buy leaf, fire and water from there

If you're one of those people that see KB shinies as having no additional value when compared to their nonshiny version, copy and paste this into your signature. - Movement started by AegisSlash, MLND user

yeah just checked... they don't sell thunderstones, super training is the only way then...

i hate being left handed :@

The chance is bad for evo stones. Exspect to do atleast 5 gold wins for one stone, maybe much more.

Honestly that's not too horrible, you often get large bags for doing those games anyways, or double-up bags. 

[FC] 4098-3557-5527 Getting full, PM with your safari pokemon before adding. ♥

Safari: [Water] Krabby(sheer force), Gyarados(Moxie), Frogadier(protean)

Got my Protean Froakie yay~

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes