This thread was Locked by Raven610.

Master Balls - is there a way to get more?

I used my masterball from the pokeball factor catching Yveltal and was wondering if there are more to find in game, or if it is possible to get one by chance some other way.

Please bear with me if I do something stupid. I am hand rearing newborn ferrets and am sleep deprived as a result.

You only ever receive one in every game. But I would suggest Dusk Balls if you're trying to catch the rest of the legendaries. I still haven't used my Master Ball but the largest number of Dusk Balls I've even had to use on one Pokemon was Zygarde, which took me only 3 attempts. Dusk Balls are $1,000 each.

Ah thanks.

I know in earlier games, I'm talking like red and blue, there was an option to get a second one somewhere, like on a cruise ship or something

Please bear with me if I do something stupid. I am hand rearing newborn ferrets and am sleep deprived as a result.

If there is a lottery in game, you could probably get Master Balls from that if all the numbers match.

Spin, spin, spin~!

There is the LotoID in Lumiose City, I think if you win you get a master ball (not sure though)

Last edited by TheDunsparceKing: 10/18/2013 8:11:52 PM

FC: 2921-9112-0749 (currently full)

In BW/B2W2 there was a second way (forgot how, but i do know I have two unused master balls for each, in case I ever found a shiny). One I believe was given by Professor Juniper and the other from Colress. Now, as for X/Y, I'm not sure if you can get another one, I haven't found a second yet :).

3DS Friend Code: 2079 - 6820 - 2180

Friend Safari: Ground - Pokémon: Nincada, Trapinch, Diggersby

Help out the Marrilalnld Wiki, today! Every edit makes a difference and is always welcomed!

i need another master ball like really bad... well i need it for my brother. he's been trying to catch mewtwo but ran out of money and pokeballs. the only games of pokemon we have are x and y so i need to know if i can get another. we both used ours on our ledgendaries.... now i wish i hadn't but i still caught mewtwo AND yveltal, my two favorite ledgendaries. yay!

Last edited by chrizrd1728: 3/20/2014 8:49:00 AM

Hi there! Welcome to the forums!

The last post in this thread was way back in October, which was 5 months ago. Please do not revive topics over a month old, otherwise it is considered topic revival and is against the rules. Also, things like what you're asking for should be asked in the Giveaways and Services subforum. Thank you!

*Locks*

" />
    "Will you follow me...one last time?" 12/17/14
    My Friends' List
    My AMA
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes