This thread was Locked by Shhmew.

Milotic? Feebas?

Where can you find a Milotic/Feebas in this game? There aren't any on the GTS, but Milotic has been my favorite water type since my first Pokemon game. Thanks!

Quote from NihongonoGakusei »

Where can you find a Milotic/Feebas in this game? There aren't any on the GTS, but Milotic has been my favorite water type since my first Pokemon game. Thanks!

You can find both Feebas and Milotic in the friend Safari. Feebas can be evolved by trading it with a prism scale held.

Unfortunately, that's all I know. I still have nearly no knowledge of how the friend safari actually works. The only reason I know Milotic/Feebas are there is my friend said that's where he got his.

Sorry that I can't be more help than that. :(

ATTENTION!: PLEASE READ THIS. I am going to be out of the country on vacation for several weeks at the beginning of July. If you are making requests they may not get completed until I get back. Thanks for your understanding. :)

PokeMon Player since 2001 | If you want any advice, help, trades, battle, etc., message me, and I'll help if I can. :) |           FC: 4296-3609-0826 IGN: Tony☆ | My Trade Shop is HERE

Quote from ShinyTony »

You can find both Feebas and Milotic in the friend Safari. Feebas can be evolved by trading it with a prism scale held.

Unfortunately, that's all I know. I still have nearly no knowledge of how the friend safari actually works. The only reason I know Milotic/Feebas are there is my friend said that's where he got his.

Thanks so much! I have some water friends, but I only get Krabby and Floatzel. Is Milotic the 3rd Pokemon for people who beat the Elite Four?

Quote from ShinyTony »

Thanks so much! I have some water friends, but I only get Krabby and Floatzel. Is Milotic the 3rd Pokemon for people who beat the Elite Four?

Honestly, I don't know much about it. I personally have not even used the friend Safari feature yet. I was focused on beating X right after I beat Y.

ATTENTION!: PLEASE READ THIS. I am going to be out of the country on vacation for several weeks at the beginning of July. If you are making requests they may not get completed until I get back. Thanks for your understanding. :)

PokeMon Player since 2001 | If you want any advice, help, trades, battle, etc., message me, and I'll help if I can. :) |           FC: 4296-3609-0826 IGN: Tony☆ | My Trade Shop is HERE

Quote from ShinyTony »

Quote from ShinyTony »

Honestly, I don't know much about it. I personally have not even used the friend Safari feature yet. I was focused on beating X right after I beat Y.

Thanks for the info though! 

It's random. You just have to keep adding people on your friend list and hope that they have a water safari and hope that Feebas is a part of their three pokemon. Mine is water, however my pokemon are Octillary, Wartortle, and Frogadier

FC: 2809 8584 0167

Yeh, according to Serebii, Feebas/Milotic is only available in-game through the Friend Safari.

I find it ironic. What the pokedex regards as the most beautiful Pokemon in existence... isn't found in the Kalos Region. You know, where one of their main themes is BEAUTY. 

I'm guessing Milotic was too mainstream for Kalos? _-_

FC: 3523 - 2927 - 9220

Open to Friend Safari help. PM me if you want to add me.

Hey guys I have heard that milotic is found in the friend safari (water zone) it is very rare to find.
    name kyle
    fc: 4339-3075-3950

Is yours Milotic/Feebas?

I'm a Garchomp. Are you? Sprite credit to Vee2. Banner to SlipperyBuizel Extended Signature

Since this question was answered I'm locking this. In the future please ask quick X&Y questions like this in the pinned Quick Q&A thread.

There are also threads open for sharing friend codes for the friend safari, so feel free to visit those as well~

Here comes the sun,
    And I say... it's all right.

Paws & Claws TribeMarri Kart RacersLucky Star Club

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes