This thread was Locked by Cami.

Tornadus Thundurus and Landorus in Pokemon X/Y?

so, i've seen a lot of ppl (mainly japanese) ASKING for this trio in the GTS, but to ask for them, you have to have seen them first, therefore, there should be a way to get them in X/Y, since the pokemon bank isn't available yet, not even in japan and the 3DS encoding hasn't been hacked yet, I figure there should be a legal way to get them in-game, any ideas?

FC: 4270-0750-0069 send me a PM if you addme

My friend zafari is water: Krabby, Floatzel, Frogadier

Love Dragons!

Not yet, although there is a scientest who says stuff about glass item returing landorus thundrus and tornadus into normal forms in reflection cave.

Excadrill. Gotta drill em all!

FC: 4270 - 1427 - 8442

FIGHTING SAFARI: Pancham Machoke Riolu

You don't need to have seen the pokemon before you ask for it in x and y.  Go ahead and try to ask for a landorus.

Pokemon X FC:  2062 9959 0151.    Friend Safari Pokemon:  Shelgon and Gabite and Sliggoo

White 2 FC:  3569 0943 9518

Quote from Stevengreen86 »

You don't need to have seen the pokemon before you ask for it in x and y.  Go ahead and try to ask for a landorus.

^

This dude is right.

My FC: 4270-1562-6170.

People are even asking for Victini and Mew etc which are Event Legendaries on GTS even when their Event isn't available and you can't transfer yet :D

When you deposit a Pokémon you can type the name of the Pokémon your looking for you don't actually have to have seen it and if you want to ask for one when you click seek it will say at the bottom under Z something like 'Seek Pokemon' can't remember exactly but you can type the name of the 'mon you want even if you haven't seen it

The Poke Club Spr 4d 385.pngVemeus (Vem)Spr 4h 131.pngSpr 3r 270.png BabyLotad (Lotad)Spr 3r 270 s.png Spr 5b 260.png   Ncc220 (Ncc, Nic)Spr 5b 214 f.png  Spr 5b 620.png   Dodo_001 (Dodo)Spr 5b 380.png

Quote from Seystuff »

so, i've seen a lot of ppl (mainly japanese) ASKING for this trio in the GTS, but to ask for them, you have to have seen them first, therefore, there should be a way to get them in X/Y, since the pokemon bank isn't available yet, not even in japan and the 3DS encoding hasn't been hacked yet, I figure there should be a legal way to get them in-game, any ideas?

Incorrect.  You can manually type in pokemon.

Pokemon Y FC 0001-3333-6203 Note: If you add me, send me a PM so I can add you back!

remember exactly but you can type the name of the 'mon you want even if you haven't see

Quote from BabyLotad »

People are even asking for Victini and Mew etc which are Event Legendaries on GTS even when their Event isn't available and you can't transfer yet :D

When you deposit a Pokémon you can type the name of the Pokémon your looking for you don't actually have to have seen it and if you want to ask for one when you click seek it will say at the bottom under Z something like 'Seek Pokemon' can't remember exactly but you can type the name of the 'mon you want even if you haven't seen it

Yes, I've seen these too and got me intrigued. Didn't know you could type it, and TBH, I hadn't found that option either, guess I'll give it a shot, thx

FC: 4270-0750-0069 send me a PM if you addme

My friend zafari is water: Krabby, Floatzel, Frogadier

Love Dragons!

Hey so. I just got a tornadus from gts for a TAILLOW and i talked to the scientist at the end of reflecting cave and she gave me the reveal glass so that is how you get the reveal glass.

I will be watching

Hey there! This topic hasn't been posted in since October, and posting in it again now counts as topic revival. The rules of the forum say that Topic Revival is not something you should do. I'll be locking this to prevent further topic revival!

Have a lovely day! :D

"Do as you wish to me. I will counter your attacks a hundred fold!"
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes