This thread was Locked by Volkner.

How to get hidden abilities?

So i've been reading around and i know you can get pokemon with hidden abilities in the friend safari. I also read that when you breed pokemon there is a small chance that they could hatch with a hidden ability yet i haven't found enough info for me to believe this is a real theory? Can someone comfirm this for me and let me know if there are any other ways to obtain hidden ability pokemon?

(Also i already know about hordes)

3DS FC- 1564-2965-3651

If your friend was online at the same time you were and he/she has beaten the pokemon league, then your friend's safari will have 3 pokemon appearing and there is always a chance that the pokemon in there can have a hidden ability. Once you get a pokemon with a hidden ability in there and breed it, I think it's something like a 40% or 60% chance that it's babies will hatch with the hidden ability.

3DS/Pokemon X/Y FC: 2750 - 1139 - 2994

Thank you! so breeding normal pokemon without the ability will not be able to hatch an egg with one?

3DS FC- 1564-2965-3651

Yo, in future please use the stickied Quick Questions thread. Since your question was answered the thread has been locked. Please don't unlock it. :)
    Winning makes me happy and losing leaves me angry... That's no great revelation, but it's what makes me stronger.

Flint Challenge! | Extended Signature!

Friend Safari:
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes