This thread was Locked by Scrafty.

Money

What is fastest way to get money in this game? I used to have million dollars(?) but now I only have 300,000 left.

I was planning to buy all clothes in whole game so... Where can I get money? You can just work in hotel 3 times per day so that is not fastest way.

Friend code: 1220 - 7000 - 0794

According to my friend I have Rhydon, Onix and Boldore in my safari.

The fastest way opposed to defeating the Elite four with an amulet coin attached is to go to Lumiose City on Hibernal Avenue and dine at Restaurant Le Wow repeatedly. You have to have 100,000 P to even eat there, but if you have one of your pokemon holding an Amulet Coin since it's double, triple, or rotation battles only you get all of that money back. Each time you are battled, the waiter/waitress will tell you how many turns your food needs to wait before you eat it. So try to defeat them in the turns they tell you, and if you do, when you have finished battling all the trainers, you will be rewarded with Balm Mushrooms. The closer you stay to the amount of turns in the battles they tell you, the more Balm Mushrooms you get. Usually if you stay pretty close you can get between 22-24 Balm Mushrooms, and can sell them for a ton of money. I made 500,000+ in an hour doing this over and over. The pokemon are high leveled though, and you have to be "stylish" enough before you can eat there. 

Last edited by caridal94: 10/30/2013 2:22:53 PM

Another thing you can do in addition to the amulet coin is to use the O-Power for Prize Money.  I think this stacks with the amulet coin/lucky incense.  There are also rich people you can battle at the Battle Chateau and eventually gym leaders.  It's possible to get over 10,000 from beating a single person with two level 20 pokemon there, and there are always more than one person.  You need to beat the Elite 4 to battle at Le Wow, but you can also make money at the one and two star restaurants.

(On a side note, I've spent so much in this game, I don't think I've had over 500,000.)

Last edited by TimelessDragon: 10/30/2013 3:14:44 PM

Paws and Claws Tribe
    *Please Donate to ALS Research*

credit to bridog77 for current sig picture
    Lucky Star Club

Quote from TimelessDragon »

Another thing you can do in addition to the amulet coin is to use the O-Power for Prize Money.  I think this stacks with the amulet coin/lucky incense.  There are also rich people you can battle at the Battle Chateau and eventually gym leaders.  It's possible to get over 10,000 from beating a single person with two level 20 pokemon there, and there are always more than one person.  You need to beat the Elite 4 to battle at Le Wow, but you can also make money at the one and two star restaurants.

(On a side note, I've spent so much in this game, I don't think I've had over 500,000.)

Ah, thank you for that side node. I didn't know you had to beat the Elite Four to be at Restaurant Le Wow, but that makes sense as the pokemon are lv 60+ there. 

The tips above pretty much sum up what you have to do. Here's what I do as a daily routine:

Work in the hotel everyday, completing all available jobs. The more you finish them, the higher your pay. I currently get payed 20,000 for each successful completion, but they do get harder. The highest I know is 50,000 that you can get payed with.

Use prize money power along with the amulet or luck incense in restaurant le wow. The original price to pay to get in is 100,000, but if you're pretty popular in Lumiose the price gets lowered. (I only have to pay 90,000 now) this is always a good way to train, so use exp power too. If you're lucky your prize money power can upgrade to level 2 (which I got after using it a bunch of times) so you can get more money too. Another thing you should know is that you can sell the balm mushrooms they give you for A LOT of cash.

A note: you don't have to get the same exact amount of turns expected, but try and get close to that score if you have that patience. Le nah and le yeah work for this too, but only before post game. Don't even try Sushi high roller if you want to murder your wallet for 500,000 lol. I would do that if I had a lot of cash but idk how much you can get from there even if you did do it.

Last edited by ZodiacPhantom: 10/30/2013 3:57:31 PM

Thanks to Shhmew for the signature 

I've been able to make a decent amount of money using this method:

Have a sweeper who can easily one shot most if not all of the elite 4. (I use a Timid Gengar with Shadow Ball, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt and Dazzling Gleam).

Turn off Battle Animations and turn text speed to Fast.

I usually start with the Water trainer.  Amulet coin on Gengar.  Save as close to proximity of the trainer as possible.  Pop Prize Money O-Power level 3.  Speed through the text and proceed to one shot everything.  Quickly run back to the portal.  Run over to the Dragon trainer and I just make it there in time to start the battle before the O-Power's effects wear off.  76,000 from each member.

Now, after I do those two I usually just wait for my O-Power to regen and battle the Steel member without popping an O-Power because Probopass with Sturdy is just annoying.  I then go to the fire trainer, save, pop the o-power, one shot everything and rush to Cynthia to get both battles in with level 3 Prize Money.

Hope this short guide helps.

Last edited by Toddrick: 11/1/2013 7:37:35 AM

The fasteat way for me is once your very strong go to battle cheateu or something on route five and put the amulet coin on the lead pokemon the people there give lots of money and are beaten easily if your a high level and with the amulet coin you earn about 10,000 a battle

1/11/2014 2:41:04 PM

If you still need help or didnt understand what I said contact me at [removed] and we can talk over text and I can explain with more detail! ☺️

Notes: Edited out phone number. Please don't release your personal phone number on the open boards.
    Last edited by Shhmew: 1/11/2014 3:03:04 PM
    Quote from Luckyangel101
    The fasteat way for me is once your very strong go to battle cheateu or something on route five and put the amulet coin on the lead pokemon the people there give lots of money and are beaten easily if your a high level and with the amulet coin you earn about 10,000 a battle
    1/11/2014 2:41:04 PMIf you still need help or didnt understand what I said contact me at [removed] and we can talk over text and I can explain with more detail! ☺️

Hey there, please don't revive topics that are over a month old and please don't double post either.
    Locking~

Dex completed: 4/27/2014 | Avi and sig by Shhmew| Extended Sig~
    Lake Valor (warning, no auto censors for swearing)
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes