This thread was Locked by PrincessLuna.

Mystery gift x and y??

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but I'm a little confused? My friend said he checked his mystery gift and he got gifted a perfect IV impish skarmory. Does the mystery gift give you random pokemon or can you gift pokemon to people??

My fc

4098-3119-7214

Is he sure he got it from mystery gift ?

Spin, spin, spin~!

He probably meant the Wonder trade. Because currently the only mystery gift you can get is a speed boost torchic.

FC: 0490 5763 3421 Please don't just randomly add me.

IGN: Roshka

I only deal in legit uncloned pokemon

I've got 5IV egg move pokemon here

I just as confused as you guys, he told me specifically he got it from mystery gift which confused me. He said you need street pass points??

My fc

4098-3119-7214

The only thing so far that are what street pass points could mean is possibly the pokemiles? But those are used for a shop in-game and in the future the new "dream world" on PGL not a perfect iv skarmory. I think your friend might be trying to trick you or something.
    Black2 FC: 4299-1454-6633
    Pokemon X FC: 1246-8973-7761

Currently: Running a Nuzlocke through all gens

That makes even less sense. Aa far as I can tell street pass has nothing to do with pokemon. Unless he meant pokemiles, which then he would've run into people on streetpass that would've given him miles but still wouldn't have gotten him anything on mystery gift because those are set releases by GF not just random pokes.

FC: 0490 5763 3421 Please don't just randomly add me.

IGN: Roshka

I only deal in legit uncloned pokemon

I've got 5IV egg move pokemon here

Is he playing the same game? lol

Yipiyayo 2122 - 6682 - 9205

Playing pkmn Y

Rock Type Safari (Egg warmer)  ,Boldore and Barbaracle

? isn't there something by Nintendo called the pokemiles club that gives you stuff for your pokemiles and dream points from the other games too? i remember hearing something to that effect somewhere.....

FC : 4828 5072 0114  Safari: Normal Type:Aipom, Minccino, Ditto

Quote from Darksol217 »

? isn't there something by Nintendo called the pokemiles club that gives you stuff for your pokemiles and dream points from the other games too? i remember hearing something to that effect somewhere.....

From what I've read, that won't be released until January 14/15th. :3
    Maybe he is referring to a Wonder Trade, and since you get Poke'Miles for Wonder Trading, he/she got a little mixed up?
    Otherwise, I'm just as confused as everybody else here. :P

|The Poké Club|Johto PokéFarm Branch|Legendary Realm|
    |My Friend List|Ask Me Anything|All About Me|

Normal Friend Safari
    ♦ Kecleon ♦ Aipom  ♦ Eevee 

My friend was texting me saying he got it exactly from mystery gift. He has x version to. He told me that people on gamefaqs are saying street pass points are the key to getting gifted perfect IV pokemon from mystery gift. He said he saw people get a perfect IV absol and Gyrados from the mystery gift. I'm very confused, I don't want to call him out unless I know he is lying.

My fc

4098-3119-7214

I just looked on gamfaqs and found nothing about it.  I only found that street pass points can increase pokemiles, and the only mystery gift so far is Torchic.

~3DS FC:  4613-6619-2488~
    FS Type: Poison

credit to bridog77 for current sig picture
    C'mon in and be Lucky!

Ask him to prove it? Otherwise he is lying.

Friend code: 1220 - 7000 - 0794

According to my friend I have Rhydon, Onix and Boldore in my safari.

i did mystery gift and it didn't give me anything please help. I'm stuck really stuck in a muk! help.

12/14/2013 11:44:04 PM

i did it again for 36mins and i pressed B it said No Gift Found WHY! 

i guess that just prank from your friend?

how about checking the trainer id or the ball it is caught in as i recall every event pokemon comes in a cherish ball? Its most defenetly fro wonder trade or your friend is playing a prank on you. Else i call pic or it didnt happen or dosnt exist.

credits to Rumi 6969
     PM for Cloning service (if no respons im either busy or dont feel like it)

Locking since this thread is over a month old. Also, tylermay2003, please don't double or high-jack threads. Your question be asked in the quick Q/A here.

The Distortion World|Extended Sig|The Forest of Justice
    "There was, once upon a time, in another place, an evil kingdom whom no person dared to face~ And the ruler was a girl so mean, a tiny little princess of only age fourteen~" - Daughter of Evil ~ Kagamine Rin
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes