This thread was Locked by Scrafty.

AZ's Floette

So ever since I fought AZ I was hoping to at some point be able to get a hold of his Floette. Sad since it's technically his but the flower its holding is awesome. First I thought it was weird holding a rose instead of a colored daisy but then after the battle in the credits its holding some kind of weird flower and now I want it more >.< Anyone else feel the same?

The last images in this video (real or not) didn't help my obsession much either. If its real and its bred I wonder if the Flabebe will come out with the same type of flower or not...

PM me or post for FC trading~

The flower reminds me of Yveltal colour/pattern/shape.. : x

Friend code: 1220 - 7000 - 0794

According to my friend I have Rhydon, Onix and Boldore in my safari.

I didn't think about it but it does. It even has three main petals to it. >.<

AZ Floette

Here's to hoping it's a dark/fairy type. LOL

FC : 4828 5072 0114  Safari: Normal Type:Aipom, Minccino, Ditto

That's an evil floette...or maybe its a ghost/fairy having been 'dead' technically.

I thought Floette was shiny, huh.
    Still would be nice to be able to get his Floette (or another one) sometime! Maybe there will be an event...

Spin, spin, spin~!

Quote from Hamel »

Quote from DisturbanceFactor »

That's an evil floette...or maybe its a ghost/fairy having been 'dead' technically.

Just because it's black and red doesn't mean it's "evil."  also doubt it's "dead" or has been "dead," considering there are many Pokemon that live for centuries.

I beleve in the game it is confirmed that it died, when AZ tells his story.

I can't wait until I get that Floette as an event, because of this, there has to be an event: 

"Here are my commands! Surrender unconditionally or we'll destroy Pac-World!" - Lord Betrayus

Zombie Floette. Interesting. I wouldn't mind having it.

3DS (Pkmn X) Friend Code: 0602-6266-9526

Friend Safari: Normal with Teddiursa, Kecleon and Chansey

Maybe the flower its holding is an extinct one...or the flower is dead. The legend didn't say anything about THAT being resurrected did it?:P

I want that Floette :<, are they any good overall?

I don't know I wasn't interested in flabebe from the start with Sylveon around. If it looks neat though I wouldn't mind working it in.

I'm more interested in what it would look like if it evolves.
    It could be the Spiky eared Pichu if this gen.

FC: 4897~7040~0177

I never had spiky eared pichu. Although I heard people were really upset when it couldn't be transferred out of the game it was caught on. Hopefully its not the same with a special floette.

I just saw your sig and I can't help but realize how popular Mawile has become. I was always a fan and now it's just become a lot more awesome.

floettes flower is basically the poisonues flower that team flare was talking about they said that a pokemon has a poisonous flower too but it has disagreed the pokemon

as long as i dont have TO GO TO NEW YORK TO GET IT!!!! im fine with whatever it is 

i hate events were you have to go somewhere to it its stupid and not everyone has a chance to get it.... WIFI ONLY

Traveling for one pokemon is a hassle. Then you also have to be there when the store is open and not when you have a chance.

I want this for reasons.

Poison Fairy?

Potentially. That would be awesome. But it may just be a tweaked sprite.

I'm a Garchomp. Are you? Sprite credit to Vee2. Banner to SlipperyBuizel Extended Signature

I don't think finding a floette with that flower pattern is possible, however judging by the blue body that floette appears to be a shiny floette.

Friend safari: Dragon(Gabite, Noibat, Druddigon)

FC: 1633-4183-5680

Send a pm with your FC if you added me.

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes