Mega Stones Appearing at 8-9 PM [SOLVED]

Alright so my name's Roball1, and I just recently joined to state a challenge I'm facing on Pokemon X. I beat the game and I'm trying to find all the Mega Stones. I know the locations, it's just that when I go to the area/location they're in it's not there. I got my Mega Ring upgraded too and the mega stones won't appear. Can someone respond to this or help me?..

Is your 3DS time set correctly? That might be the case since day light savings time just happened. You would be searching at the correct times, but you 3DS may think its 9 to 10 or 7 to 8 while your searching.

FC: 2251-4611-2495
    (Ponyta, Braixen, Larvesta)

Thank you Rydia for the sig.

You need to get the pass to kiloude city to battle your rival there, then he/she will tell you that prof is looking for you in anistar city.

Thereafter, meeting him at the sundial, he'll activate the mega stones event.

Yipiyayo 2122 - 6682 - 9205

Playing pkmn Y

Rock Type Safari (Egg warmer)  ,Boldore and Barbaracle

Make sure you take pictures of the professor there. That is the only time the professor will be in the picture. I have 14 pictures of him. ||orz

Yeah, I had set it to daylights savings already.

And I already met him at the Sundial and got my mega ring upgraded. I did all the required things to start the event.

Last edited by Roball1: 11/5/2013 11:08:42 PM

This is odd, did you happen to 'pick' them up already?

I can even reset the ds time to make sure I can find them.

Playing pkmn Y

I bought the Kanto starters' Mega stones, and the other ones that are practically given. It's only the event/hunt ones that don't appear.

Set your clock to 21:01

Quote from Whiteace »

Is your 3DS time set correctly? That might be the case since day light savings time just happened. You would be searching at the correct times, but you 3DS may think its 9 to 10 or 7 to 8 while your searching.

My Friend got SO Angry in his White 2 when he couldn't find Braviary. Turns out his Date was wrong.

And just Talk to the Professor at the Sundial, and make sure the time is set properly.

I'm a Garchomp. Are you? Sprite credit to Vee2. Banner to SlipperyBuizel Extended Signature

You don't have to wait till the time approaches, set the time to try, fly to pokemon center and travel back to 'reset' the animation.

You should be able to see it, if don't add 1 hour to the time and retry, or even turn off daylight saving.

The gyaradosnite is the easiest to reach, I suggest using that to test.

Once you can it, continue for the rest then change back to correct time.

It is a weird untraceable bug when yet all the steps are carried out properly.

Playing pkmn Y

Thanks you helped me! :D, It was painful not to get the mega stones when I could! But thanks to you I can now!!

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes