This thread was Locked by Whiteace.

Extra kings rock and metal coat

Is there a way to get a second kings rock and metal coat in the game? I know kings rock is in lumiose and metal coat is in poke ball factory but to get Politoed, Slowking, Steelix, and Scizor I need more than one. I'm aware of the in game trade to get steelix but i want my own.

Magneton hold metal coat, you cant steal it from them with a move, electric safari friend is the way to go for the coats

FC 3582 9495 7093
    PKMN X Current Team
    Greninja / Kangaskhan / Raichu / Staraptor / Slugma (Ability) / EGG >.<

Currently Breeding: Larvesta F Modest Perfect IV HP/ATK/Sp. DEF - Larvesta M Modest Perfect ATK, Sp. DEF/ SPD

Looking for a Safari Friend with Kangaskhans :D

Wild Poliwhirls, Hawluchas, and Hariyamas have a 5% chance of holding a King's Rock.

Ice Safari: Delibird, Beartic, and Piloswine. 1220-6778-4668, get your championship Delibird today! Please let me know what's in your safari if you ask me to add you.

Yeah the first two posters summed it up perfectly. Optimally just have Banette lead your party with Frisk ability and the attack Thief, or any other FAST pokemon. Dont use Gouregeist hes too slow to run away. 

Hawluchas appear rather often on route 10 in the regular grass. DO NOT LOOK FOR THEM IN YELLOW FLOWERS! That's an exercise in futility. If Frisk detects the King's Rock, Thief and run away, remove Kings Rock as a held item... rinse and repeat. 

Same for those Magentons, however I suggest using an Electrode with the ability Static. You will see so may Magnetons it will be too soon before you see another one again. Electrode learns Thief (which I don't know how that is possible IT HAS NO HANDS!) and repeat the process for Hawlucha as I described. I used a similar method for grabing Sun Stones and Everstones. It is VERY lucrative!

Using facts in a forum debate is just as OP as a Smeargle with Lock On and Sheer Cold. 

Friend Safari Pokemon: Fighting; MedititeSawk, ???

Compoundeyes ability increases the odds of held items. Someone on Smogon suggested leading with a knocked out compoundeyes mon, then having a frisk/thief in the second slot.

Ice Safari: Delibird, Beartic, and Piloswine. 1220-6778-4668, get your championship Delibird today! Please let me know what's in your safari if you ask me to add you.

That does in fact work out well for Kings Rock on the Hawluchas, but it does not work too well in the Lost Hotel, primarily because there are too many other pokemon you run into (Pawniard, Klefki, Electrode, and Litwick) by using Static you increase your chances at running into Electric types astronomically. I caught a Pikachu in Santalune Forest early on switched it into the lead and only 3 Pikachu encounters later I had my Lightball. If you increase the encounter rate of the Commonly encountered Magneton you could easily farm those Metal Coats like its nobody's business. You almost eliminate running into the 3 non Electric types, and if you use another Electrode your self you can out run the Electrodes you run into, you just need patience.

So I agree with this strategy for Kings Rock, but not for Metal Coat. 

Using facts in a forum debate is just as OP as a Smeargle with Lock On and Sheer Cold. 

Or you can get friend safari with metang + bronzong C:

Friend code: 1220 - 7000 - 0794

According to my friend I have Rhydon, Onix and Boldore in my safari.

I wish everyone was as helpful and cooperative for that to be the optimal solution. Sadly...

i got a metal coat from a metang, in wonder trade. though i'm unsure if the person put it on him, or mistakenly clicked to trade it, without realized it was holding a metal coat (im not sure if they hold them in the wild)

Friend Code! 4227-1463-3712

IGN~~isaiah

http://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon-6th-generation/wifi-trading-6th-gen/quick-trades/474457-s-h-i-n-i-e-s-l-e-g-e-n-d-a-r-i-e-s

Safari Type GROUND: Sandshrew, Marowak, and Palpitoad

Notes: This is not the place to add Friend Safaris.
    speaking of which, when they mean 5% is really quite hard to encounter one with one right ? I mean those in the wilds. safari, maybe easier...

I have no idea what i have

3239-3793-5940

Need a metal safari

Last edited by jojobrown: 1/22/2014 7:57:12 PM

Quote from jojobrown »

I have no idea what i have

3239-3793-5940

Need a metal safari

You need to post this in the Friend Safari section of the forums.

And please do not revived over month old topics.

FC: 2251-4611-2495
    (Ponyta, Braixen, Larvesta)

Thank you Rydia for the sig.
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes