This thread was Locked by Scrafty.

[ASK] 4IV-5IV Ditto in Safari

Is it possible to catch 4IV-5IV Ditto in Safari?
    I have caught a lots of Ditto and only got 2 3IV Ditto and the other are 2IV.

Is it about luck or the more you catch the higher the chance?

FC: 4871 4459 1806
    Pokemon Y IGN: Asuna

I believe the highest is 3 perfect IV's.

Friend Codes:
    X: 0275-8307-2147, WATER: Poliwhirl, Quagsire and Bibarel
    Y: 3308-4665-1744, GROUND: Sandshrew, Marowak, Diggersby
    Black 2: Let you know when I get my game card again.

You can indeed catch 4/5/6 IV dittos in the safari, however, you will always end up with at least 2 IVs that are perfect when catching a ditto in the safari.

Getting a ditto with +4 perfect IVs would be incredibly rare.

FC: 4897~7040~0177

I've read somewhere that catching a wild 5-6 perfect IV ditto (inclusive of 0 IV speed ) chances equates roughly to once in millions. You'll get a few shinies in the process.

Yipiyayo 2122 - 6682 - 9205

Playing pkmn Y

Rock Type Safari (Egg warmer)  ,Boldore and Barbaracle

Yes It is possible to get at least a 4 max IV Ditto in safari. I can confirm it because I have a Ditto from friend safari with max HP/Attack/Def/Sp.def. If you search enough at a safari you will probably find one. It makes breeding much easier.

Black2
    FC: 3998-7648-1765

3DS
    FC: 1435-4179-7803

I've found a few 3 IV Ditto that have made breeding so much easier. It's not really that necessary to have a 4-6 IV Ditto although it obviously helps. It'd be one of those things that would be awesome to stumble upon but I wouldn't spend hours upon hours trying to get one.

3DS Friend Code: 2251-4831-5108
    IGN: Daniel

Notes: Off-topic. If you want a Ditto, please go to 6th Generation Wifi Trading.

Quote from GymLeaderDan »

I've found a few 3 IV Ditto that have made breeding so much easier. It's not really that necessary to have a 4-6 IV Ditto although it obviously helps. It'd be one of those things that would be awesome to stumble upon but I wouldn't spend hours upon hours trying to get one.

Yeah 3 IV Ditto is helpful enough on breeding. I guess people who have 4 IV Ditto are very lucky because it will make breeding so much easier and faster. 

FC: 4871 4459 1806
    Pokemon Y IGN: Asuna

Quote from bihunbebek »

Is it possible to catch 4IV-5IV Ditto in Safari?
    I have caught a lots of Ditto and only got 2 3IV Ditto and the other are 2IV.

Is it about luck or the more you catch the higher the chance?

You would be better off going to the Pokemon Village and getting a Poke Radar Chain of 80 or more. From what people are saying, Pokemon that are caught via Poke Radar have 1 perfect IV per every 20th chain. (Ex. 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120)

I will attempt this one after I can read the yellow flower patches better. I've only become semi-decent with the purple flower patches. (3 #40 Chains last night.)

add me 5000-2729-3419

I cought a 4iv Ditto in the safari but forgott its spred but yea you can, fastest to go about this is just catch a full box of dittos go to the iv checker guy and then release any ditto that dosent have 3 or more ivs well thats how i do it. Also maybe make sure to have a ditto of each nature or every important nature.

credits to Rumi 6969
     PM for Cloning service (if no respons im either busy or dont feel like it)

My safari is ice my code is 4184-2348-2680 thanks :)

idk my type but u r welcome to add me, an extra safari friend its always useful 3625-9013-4186 IGN Carlos

FC 3625-9013-4186 

IGN: Carlos

Hey Carlos I'll add you my friend code is 1375 8250 8912 Harvey. 

"We are in the business of kicking butt and business is very, very good."

Charles Barkley

cool,

congrats on that W over the lakers by the way haha

FC 3625-9013-4186 

Dude that means alot. We are really sucking this year. You an NBA fan?

Charles Barkley

since i was born hahaha

but now that im working out of the states its been kind of hard to follow the games i just look fo the results online.

FC 3625-9013-4186 

I gotcha. I'm currently working on building a new team. Kinda upset i can't get my milotic yet. 

Charles Barkley

gotta wait until pokebank opens, or u can actually catch one??? :o

FC 3625-9013-4186 

I was hoping you could in friend safari but maybe not? Oh you're friend safari is electric btw. 

Charles Barkley

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes