This thread was Locked by Rarity.

In search of an Everstone

So I was recently doing some wonder trading (getting rid of some Protean Frokies), and I accidentally traded a Frokie holding my everstone...I was wondering if anyone could possibly give me an extra everstone if they just had one laying around. Or can anyone tell me of an alternative method to getting one other than the house in Geosenge or thieving them away from Geodude/Gravlers. Thanks a bunch! 

Roggenrola in Reflection Cave carry them. Put a fainted pokemon with the ability Compound Eyes in your first slot and the second slot should be a fast pokemon with Frisk and Thief. It will only take you 10 to 15 minutes of encounters to grab another Everstone. Hope this helps. 

EDIT: I have like 30 Wide Lenses, and 15 King's Rock just from this method of item farming. Metal Coat on the other hand requires a different approach. 

EDIT: To aeonsmusings: sorry I jumped in and ninja'd that answer from you. No hard feelings. <3

Last edited by Blastoise: 11/13/2013 10:20:25 AM

Using facts in a forum debate is just as OP as a Smeargle with Lock On and Sheer Cold. 

Friend Safari Pokemon: Fighting; MedititeSawk, ???

I think that might be the only way to go about doing it. /: Sorry bro. To help with the thieving from geodudes and gravlers, though, I recommend a Frisk Pumpkaboo with thief. That way you won't be wasting time catching them in the hopes of them having an item and you'll have a type advantage. You could also lead with a Pokemon with compound eyes, which will give a 1.5x increase in a wild Pokemon holding an item.

Edit: ....Totally didn't catch the post above as it was posted while I was typing mine. My bad.
    Last edited by aeonsmusings: 11/13/2013 10:15:39 AM
    White 2 code: 4685 9833 7307
    Y code: 2277-7014-9734
    TSV: 3498
    Bug type//version exclusive pinsir, masquerain, and ledbya.

I'm a chick, by the way...

Find a Graveler on the GTS, make sure it has the everstone.

3DS Friend Code: 0447 - 6250 - 2476 (Not Adding People ATM)

Pokemon X IGN: Trixie

Friend Safari (Fire): Larvester larvesta_icon, Ponyta ponyta_icon& Ninetails ninetales_icon

Shinies: Chansey, Sliggoo, Eevee! (Chansey And Sliggo For Trade)

To conclude the results of the above methods for finding an everstone, it is a 90% difference when trying to get it from a Roggenrola Vs. a Graveler. Here is why:

Graveler: 5% Held item Chance - (With Compound Eyes: 5%*(1.5) = 10% Chance)

Rogenrola: 50% Held Item Chance - (With Compound Eyes: 50%*(1.5) = 100% Chance.)

Currently Breeding: Snover (Timid Nature)

Currently Have: 

5 IVs - 86

6 IVs - 12

Shiny - 0

Hey there RRodriguiezck! Just letting you know the post prior to yours was from all the way back in November. This is called Topic Revival and is against the rules of the forums. For next time, please do check the date of the last post or the location of a thread (try to avoid posting in topics that are more than three pages back).

Anyways, going to go ahead and lock this thread, please do check out the rules of the forums and have a most beautiful day~!
    Last edited by Rarity: 8/13/2014 1:58:10 PM

Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. - Mother Theresa
    Pokedex Completed On: 7/30/14|Extended Sig
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes