This thread was Locked by Rarity.

Disappointed in my shiny Aegislash.

I like to be THAT GUY that makes a team of all shiny Pokemon with perfect natures just so I can gloat to my friends and still destroy their faces. I totally left out that little IV aspect and I think that will come back to haunt me, seeing my poor Aegislash's IV's. I decided it was kinda funny and that I should share my little fail story with everyone else.

Aegislash (Shield) - #681 (Adamant)
    Female (♀) 
    HP: 23
    Att: 1 - 2
    Def: 6 - 7
    SpA: 10 - 13
    SpD: 3 - 4
    Speed: 4 - 5

FC: 1907-8247-9750 (Pokemon Y)

Aegislash does run an….ok special set. I mean, his attack and special attack ARE equal after all. That's probably your best bet.

3DS Friend Code: 4871-4384-8170 Friend Safari: Snover, Beartic, and Dewgong

Please PM me if you add me, I won't accept everyone however.

Currently Inactive - Back when Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire come out.

You can contact me at [email protected], or on Kongregate under the username Zaros_Flok

Aegislash only ever learns (excluding eggs moves because those have yet to be fully grasped) HP, Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball, Round, and Flash Cannon for special moves. In no way shape or form can Aegislash ever be used as an adequate special attacker with such a limited move pool.

FC: 0490 5763 3421 Please don't just randomly add me.

IGN: Roshka

I only deal in legit uncloned pokemon

I've got 5IV egg move pokemon here

I have a shiny Aegislash like that. As long as you can balance it's speed (keeping it low so it's high special defense doesn't get lost due to stance change), you should still be good with Sacred Sword and King's Shield. To the poster above, Aegislash has a fantastic move pool if you have it remember moves it learned as a Honedge/Doublade.
    Formerly Storm/III Master III

If you question whether or not a post is against the rules, then it probably is!
    4012-4652-1965
    Shiny Hunter and Collector

Aegislash also gets Signal Beam, which is enough to make a special set possible all by itself.

You can contact me at [email protected], or on Kongregate under the username Zaros_Flok

Considering it is still Adamant and I put my heart into getting him, I'm going to use him as a physical attacker. I EV'd him in Att and SpD

FC: 1907-8247-9750 (Pokemon Y)

Wow that is disappointing, I havent got any descent pokemon either. But that Aegislash could of been awesome it it had some better IVs.

I still think EVing his was a good idea though. 

FC: 2251-4611-2495
    (Ponyta, Braixen, Larvesta)

Thank you Rydia for the sig.

Quote from CoryTheUnicorn »

I like to be THAT GUY that makes a team of all shiny Pokemon with perfect natures just so I can gloat to my friends and still destroy their faces.

Glad you are "THAT GUY" cause now I feel no shame in gloating about my shiny Aegislash.

Aegislash (Shield) - #681 (Brave)
    Female (♀) 
    HP: 29
    Att: 31
    Def: 30
    SpA: 16 - 17
    SpD: 31
    Speed: 0

I was breeding Honedges for perfect IV's. Adamant nature etc. But I hadn't yet bred a perfect Honedge (HP, ATK, DEF, SpDEF and SPEED) when I hatch a shiny. I was thrilled, and yet slightly disapointed that I'd probably not use her in a battle.

Judge tells me she's the first perfect Honedge I bred. Perfect stats for all five I was going for. With the Adamant Nature I bred into the line. Oh, and a Luxury ball from the mother line.

I plan on teaching her Shadow Claw (TM), Sacred Sword, King Shield and Sword Dance. 252 ATK, 252 DEF and 6 HP. Or do you guys think there's a better moveset and/or EV spread?

imo, got shiny already not bad. If want perfect stats with shiny, that's going to be a **** hard work, i guess. So yeah...

Quote from Drazil100 »

Quote from CoryTheUnicorn »

I like to be THAT GUY that makes a team of all shiny Pokemon with perfect natures just so I can gloat to my friends and still destroy their faces.

Glad you are "THAT GUY" cause now I feel no shame in gloating about my shiny Aegislash.

Female (♀) 
    HP: 29
    Def: 30
    SpA: 16 - 17
    Speed: 0

Well, You should just see my Aegislash. However, I feel your pain. I found a shiny Tyranitar with- 13,12,14,1,1,9 IVs. I nearly cried.

White Two FC- 4384-9822-9946, Pokemon X/3DS FC-3050-7660-2884- Flying- Pigdey, Tranquill, Tropius. 

Before I was SlowkingUsedExtremeSpeed. Then, I did A BARREL ROLL. After that, I couldn't remember who I was, so I changed my name to AegislashAssassin.

Gratz. The only bred shiny I have is a 4 IV Eevee. Of course the game had to give me adaptability. No shiny magic bounce espeon. :( 

Female (♀) 
    HP: 31
    Def: 31
    SpA: 31
    Speed: 7-9

Do i win?

And then there are those shinies that got instachecked with 31/31/31/31/31/0...I lose

phew why is that all the shiny aegislash holder got a female ? well here my aegislash 

• hp:31  
    • attack:31
    • def:31
    • specialattack:31
    • spedef:31
    • speed:14

and ..... its female                                                                                                          

Quote from DJH21
    phew why is that all the shiny aegislash holder got a female ? well here my aegislash

hp:31
    attack:31
    def:31
    specialattack:31
    spedef:31
    speed:14

and ..... its female

Hey there, the post previous to yours was from all the way back in December! Please check the date of the last post to avoid reviving topics such as this. Thanks~

Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. - Mother Theresa
    Pokedex Completed On: 7/30/14|Extended Sig
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes