Favorite Shiny Mega Evolution?

I just would like to know what the most liked shiny mega evolution is. Mine is Shiny Mega Gengar, he actually looks like a ghost.

Since I can't seen to figure out how to insert a picture O_O you'll have to look it up. Also since this is my first post, if it belongs somewhere else or I'm breaking the rules, sorry D:

Whats easy for some is not easy for all. Life advice.

3DS Friend code: 4081 - 5914 - 7439 Poison with Seviper  Ariados and idk the other..

(Restarted game so Idk if the friend safari is up to date)

Between X and Y's Charizard, I prefer Y's Mega-Evolution.  It's still blackish, and just looks more intense than the dark-green X Mega-Evolution.

My FC is: 0877-0929-0643, I have the Electric Pokemon: Emolga , Stunfisk , and Manetric .

Trainer Shiny Value: 2143          IGN: Andrew          References Page: http://redd.it/1r2qai

Check out my Competitive Shinies Thread: Here

Mega Charizard Y shiny looks pretty sweet actually.

Spin, spin, spin~!

MCharizard Y is cool.

My top three would be:

1. Mega Charizard Y
    2. Mega Medicham
    3. Mega Houndoom

The power to accomplish your dreams lies within your heart

MGyarados looks awsum

Love SHINIES 

FC:- 4682 9479 8898

If You r looking for shinies and dont hav them for trade visit here for trading them for normal pokemon http://www.marriland.com/forums/pokemon-6th-generation/wifi-trading-6th-gen/quick-trades/475574-lf-normal-pokemon-no-ivs-no-nothing-ft-shinies-for

Shiny Mega Gengar looks awesome, and I also really like Shiny Mega Gardevoir. I'll definitely be getting one of each :)

Cool! They all look awesome. Shiny mega gardevoir is AWESOME.

Whats easy for some is not easy for all. Life advice.

3DS Friend code: 4081 - 5914 - 7439 Poison with Seviper  Ariados and idk the other..

(Restarted game so Idk if the friend safari is up to date)

i've seen Mega Gardevoir and Mega Gengar looks awsome but Mega Gyarados don't quite look right, they should've made his Red Parts go black for his shiny form.

Don't get me wrong red is my fav colour but shiny Mega Gyarados is too over the top in my opinion.

Current shinies:

Not for trade Politoed, Clawitzer, Gyarados, Dragonite

For trade Durant, Corsola, Seaking, Ferrothorn

Well, I actually really love shiny mega Gardevoir. I'm not really a fan of mega Gardevoir, but shiny, she just looks so... mysterious and beautiful. Even though the big poofy dress still looks a little awkward in the game's graphics.

I also love love love the color scheme of mega Ampharos. So cuuute. It might be my favorite<3
  • To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes