Chespin's White 2 Scramble

Chespin's White 2 Scramble

Rules in the spoiler. Going to be posting an update on what the team is like, etc, everytime anything important happens.

Okay this is my first "challenge" so please go easy on my if I fail at movesets, etc. Custom rules:

1.) No shaking grass Pokémon. Dust Cloud Pokémon are acceptable though.

2.) My challenge is done once I pwn the champion

3.) I get to decide the movesets of each Pokémon.

4.) I'll be trading. The team requires it

5.) I automatically assume that I'm going to be evolving it.  

I'll start the game once I have 100% of the team i.e so I'm not at the 7th badge when someone suggests Riolu from Floccesy Ranch. The team so far!

Roserade(or Roselia, if I can't find a shiny stone)-only moves like toxic and protect-named alyss

Elekid

Weezing

Gengar knows shadow claw and is nicknamed Terradog

Bibarel- must be a HM slave.

and now... the final member....

Azumarill!!! Chosen by Andy in PM!! Going to be nicknamed Cowabunga or something like that, and cannot have Huge Power ability

Last edited by Chespin1: 1/31/2013 9:18:13 PM

(✖╭╮✖) 

A Roserade who can not use direct damage moves (so the only damage it can cause is from moves like Toxic and the like) named Alyss if possible.

“I have fought alongside you thus far. Once I came to know you, I knew I wanted to fight for you. Sire. I devote myself to you, for your sake, not mine. I am truly happy that you are my liege.”

Completed Dexs: White 2, SoulSilver

Umm. I can't trade in this challenge. Sorry. I'll add that.

(✖╭╮✖) 

Can you use a Roselia instead with those same conditions? They're found in the Lostlorn Forest. I just want to see someone use a Pokemon with those conditions.

“I have fought alongside you thus far. Once I came to know you, I knew I wanted to fight for you. Sire. I devote myself to you, for your sake, not mine. I am truly happy that you are my liege.”

Yeah sure!

Does that look good?

Last edited by Chespin1: 1/31/2013 8:01:49 PM

(✖╭╮✖) 

Use elekid no conditions I'm lazy now.

im from uae
    W2 FC:3397 2768 7536. Y FC:2723 8310 9751

Quote from Pokechampion »

Use elekid no conditions I'm lazy now.

Do you want me to evolve it? Or not?

(✖╭╮✖) 

Use a Wheezing, any conditions you want.

Haunter, since you said you can't trade your Pokes. Has to be named after Bri & I.

Magikarp Girl, here|& My Extended Sig|Thanks, Bri!

Quote from Terrafirma_ »

Haunter, since you said you can't trade your Pokes. Has to be named after Bri & I.

Updated the rules for evolution tradebacks.
    Gonna be named Terradog

(✖╭╮✖) 

This is a pretty cool idea. As such my recommendation is...

Bibarel! 

But it must be a HM Slave. 

Seems fair and all.

Pokemon X: 5472-6153-6266
    Friend Safari: Pachirisu, Stunfisk & Luxio

Quote from chdeguzm »

nvm, ur third is luxio, which is pretty tight

Quote from Chespin1 »

Quote from Terrafirma_ »

Updated the rules for evolution tradebacks.
    Gonna be named Terradog

We make an awesome Pokemon, Bri, wherever you are on Marriland right now. Also, make it Gengar. Might as well. Knows Shadow Claw? 

Last edited by Terrafirma_: 1/31/2013 8:42:31 PM

Magikarp Girl, here|& My Extended Sig|Thanks, Bri!

Male Azumarill. Must not have Huge power (cuz i'm a jerk)

Nickname: Cowabunga

3ds fc:4296-3183-7245

Added you to the second spoiler, so I don't have to scroll down every SINGLE time I want to make a update.

Starting the game right now :)

(✖╭╮✖) 

wait, i just realized you won't be using your starter...

3ds fc:4296-3183-7245

Yuppers. Releasing the starter named 'release' soon after I grind up my Azurill, which took like 20 minutes to find. Found eight female Azurills, better be happy. Stuff about the Azurill

Nicknamed: Cowabunga Gender: Male

Nature: Mild Characteristic: Sturdy Body Level 5

Ability: Thick Fat thankfully.

Will catch a Koffing and Elekid at the next gym. Will trade for Bidoof(to evolve Bibarel into) Gastly and a Roselia so I start off early. Will trade Gastly and Roselia as eggs IF it matter to anyone.

Next update will be sometime tomorrow :)

(✖╭╮✖) 

I'm looking forward to the rest of your run. Caitlyn seems like she's going to be terrible later on though since half of your team is poison or part poison type.

Yeah evolve it.

im from uae
    W2 FC:3397 2768 7536. Y FC:2723 8310 9751

If I was being nice (and he had a spare slot) I could totally be a bro and give you an EV training ready Timburr with egg moves from Meinshao and Infernape :P

Pokemon X: 5472-6153-6266
    Friend Safari: Pachirisu, Stunfisk & Luxio

Quote from chdeguzm »

nvm, ur third is luxio, which is pretty tight

Quote from Mahariel »

I'm looking forward to the rest of your run. Caitlyn seems like she's going to be terrible later on though since half of your team is poison or part poison type.

Thanks! I'm excited at what the ending elite4 moves will be... Catilyn will be a bother, but hopefully Electrive, Bibarel(I have some really good plans for this one-especially with it's dw ability), and Gengar can get me through it! I've never paid any attention to Weezing, but with this run I will ^-^

edit: thanks SOO much Pokechampion. Going to the elite four with a Elekid would be kinda wimpy. @kclysm who's he that your referring to? that Timburr would be cool but it doesn't  exactly fit into this challenge if you know what I mean.

I was thinking concerning the "direct damage" does that mean physical based attacks are not allowed? Like my Roserade/Roselia can only learn special attacks. Or just moves that do damage are not allowed, like Giga Drain. Would you think Leech Seed is acceptable, since it does not do a large amount of damage each turn? Alyss will be a great additon to the team, stat wise, and everything, but it's certainly going to be challenging for me. Sounds fun!

Last edited by Chespin1: 2/1/2013 12:15:45 AM

(✖╭╮✖) 

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes