Tyriel85's Pokemon Black Nuzlocke

Having completed Black 2 and not gotten very far into Black I restarted my Black game and I am starting this Nuzlocke to spice up the game as I have gotten bored trying to play it normally. I am going Normal Nuzlocke rules:

Rules:

1. Catch first Pokemon in Area (if Faints then must be placed in dead box)

2. If a Duplicate is found in the next area then I can save my pokeball for the first Pokemon I have not caught to show up. (i.e. If I catch a Patrat on Route 1 I don't lose out on a Pokemon if on Route 2 if a Patrat spawns.)  *Rule 1 still applies if I kill the new Pokemon I am out of luck.

3. Items will be in use. *Revives and Rare Candies are banned*

4. Max of 2 trades ingame or out of the game. No exceptions.

5. Gifted Pokemon are considered Freebie pokemon and don't count towards area catches. *Gifted Pokemon are given by NPCS and not by any player or through trade.*

Updated Team Roster: 2/16/2012

Pignite♂
    (Fira)
    Lv. 22
    Nature: Adamant 
    Ability: Blaze
    Tackle
    Arm Thrust
    Flame Charge

Defense Curl
    Pignite has become a great asset to my team with his fighting moves. The fighting move 

Shiny Tranquill♀
    (Stratus)
    Lv. 22
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Big Pecks
    Gust
    Roost
    Air Cutter 
    Quick Attack
    She will make an excellent addition to my team as it gives me a strength against fighting pokemon.

Simisage♂

(Tarzan)

Lv. 19

Nature:  Calm

Ability: Gluttony

Cut

Work Up

Leech Seed

Vine Whip

A much needed addition to my team and I look forward to his strengths early in the game.

Liepard♂

(Shadow)

Lv. 20

Nature: Bold

Ability: Limber

Scratch

Pursuit

Thief

Sand-Attack

Very useful for my team due to his immunity to Psychic abilities and Super-effective capabilities for later in the game Ghost types.

Roggenrola♀

(Gigas)

Lv. 21

Nature: Bashful

Ability: Sturdy

Mud-slap

Rock Smash

Rock Blast

Iron Defense

As a rock type Pokemon he is a great tank and with Sturdy I can switch him in to save a team member against a OHKO.

Tympole♀

(Toadette)

Lv. 23

Nature: Quirky

Ability: Swift Swim

Aqua Ring

Supersonic

Mud Shot

Bubblebeam

Water type...nothing more to say there as he will become powerful and his evolutions gain ground as a Second type giving him more Capabilities against even rock and ground type pokemon.  Unlike other water Pokemon upon evolution he will become immune to Electric type attacks which will help with survive ability.

Last edited by tyriel85: 2/18/2013 10:09:39 PM

Friend Code:

Black: Nuzlocke (no friend code yet)

Black 2: 1120 9322 9571

Pokemon X: 1220-6645-4412

Friend Safari: Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Drifblim)

Credit: Grimlock316

The Nuzlocke Challenge: Black Edition

Chapter 1: Beginnings

As the game starts, I name myself Kayne and begin my ascension to the Pokémon League. As the Scene fades, I find myself in my room with my one of my best friends Cheren.  Bianca is late as usual and apologizes then we gather around the box left by Professor Juniper.  Bianca says that since they arrived at my house I should get first pick of the three Pokémon.  I made my choice of taking the Tepig from the box.  Bianca challenges me to a battle in my room and the fight ensues. 

Starting Pokémon:

• Lv 5 Tepig♂ (no nickname yet)

First Battle: Bianca

• Lv 5 Snivy

Bianca’s Snivy strikes first with a Tackle dealing 4 dmg to my Tepig.  Tepig retaliates with a tackle and critically hits Snivy for about half its Hit Points.  Snivy strikes again dealing a critical hit on Tepig dealing 9 points of dmg to Tepig.  Tepig uses Tackle and hits Snivy for a moderate amount of dmg. Snivy strikes out dealing 4 points of dmg and then Tepig slams into Snivy with his own tackle…fainting Bianca’s Snivy and winning his first battle.

Second Battle: Cheren

• Lv 5 Oshawott

My Tepig strikes first on Cheren’s Oshawott and almost KO’s it then get tackled back by Oshawott for 5 dmg.  Tepig uses tackle and Oshawott is holding on by a thread then hits Tepig for 5 dmg.  Tepig then tackles Oshawott fainting him and gaining himself a level up to lv 6.

(Saved and put down the DS for a few hours)

Last edited by tyriel85: 2/2/2013 4:54:49 PM

Friend Code:

Chapter 1:  A Friend is Made.

After leaving my trashed room for my mother to clean, my friends and I head off to Professor Junipers Lab.  As usual, Bianca has something to do so she runs off to her house and I follow her to see a fight between her father and her about not going on a Journey.  I leave the house, head up to the Lab, get my Pokedex, and name my Tepig "Fira".  Off to Route 1 and my Destiny.

Route 1:

After obtaining my Pokeballs from Professor Juniper I steel myself for the ensuing fight. I walk very slowly into the grass knowing that this would be a once in a lifetime partner and then the grass behind me began to shake.  I turn quickly loosing Fira onto the ground in front of me and he lets out a grunting snarl in the direction of a Lillipup that comes bounding out of the grass snarling and barking the entire time. 

The battle went smoothly with Lillipup dealing very little damage to Fira and as Lillipup’s health began to drop, I threw my Pokeball for a Smooth catch and adding my newest member to my Team.  As I reveled in my victory, I named her “Precious” and made my way home to heal her and Fira so I could do some training before I went to the next Town.

After some grinding and leveling Fira and Precious, I make my way to Accumula Town, stopping at a local woman who gives me a potion, then off to meet up with Cheren and Bianca before going to see Professor Juniper at the Pokémon Center.

Team:

Tepig♂
    (Fira)
    Lv. 7 
    Tackle
    Tail Whip
    Ember
    My first Pokémon and well worth the choice and I am awaiting his evolution to Pignite for the Fighting Boost to my team.

Lillipup♀
    (Precious)
    Lv. 8 
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Vital Spirit
    Tackle
    Bite
    Odor Sleuth 
    Leer
    Very good catch and has been a great asset to the team with a decent amount of strength. I look forward to using her ability to keep a fight running when they focus on sleep.

After taking the tour of the Pokémon Center I pick up 10 Potions and 5 Pokeballs then prepare to leave the Pokemon Center.  After listening to the rally by Ghetsis I get challenged by a Young man named N.

Third Battle: N

N throws out his Purrloin and I quickly throw out Fira to counter him. Purrloin strikes first with Scratch and deals minor Damage while Fira lets loose an Ember damaging N’s Purrloin.  Purrloin growls at Fira then catches a blast of fire as Fira lets loose another shot of Ember.  As Purrloin recovers, from the Ember, it lunges back at Fira scratching him and Fira tackles Purrloin in return.  Purrloin scratches Fira just before Fira lets loose his Ember fainting the Purrloin with minimal damage to himself.

With the Defeat of N, I head to the Pokemon Center to give Fira some much needed rest and prepare to leave Accumula Town and head off to Striaton City.

Last edited by tyriel85: 2/2/2013 7:45:14 PM

Friend Code:

Chapter 2: Loss and Victory

Shortly after leaving Accumula City, I prepared myself to find my newest friend.  Standing at the edge of the grass, I noticed a Patrat minding its own business that seems unaware of my presence.  As I stepped into the grass I let Fira out of his ball and ordered a swift tackle stunning the Patrat.  I grabbed to my pouch and pulled out one of my Pokeball’s and tossed it quickly and catching the Patrat.  Scout was energetic and began the journey with me to being Champion.

Team: 

Tepig♂
    (Fira)
    Lv. 10
    Tackle
    Tail Whip
    Ember
    My first Pokémon and well worth the choice and I am awaiting his evolution to Pignite for the Fighting Boost to my team.

Lillipup♀
    (Precious)
    Lv. 10
    Tackle
    Bite
    Odor Sleuth 
    Leer
    Very good catch and has been a great asset to the team with a decent amount of strength. I look forward to using her ability to keep a fight running when they focus on sleep.

Patrat♀

(Scout)

Lv. 5

Nature: Hastly

Ability: Run Away

Tackle

Leer

Bite

Newest Member of the team and untested.

The addition of Scout seemed not to be deemed worthy as shortly after Scout joining the team she was hit by a Lillipup for Critical damage and as Fira beat the Lillipup I held Scout in my arms.  Her breathing became shallow and there was a slight wheeze then she passed on.  She never had a chance to prove herself struck down at Level 6.  The loss of Scout was bitter and it left my team wanting of more members as I now only had Precious and Fira by my side.  Training became our life for the past day preparing for the fight in Striaton City with the Guild leader.

Dead:

Patrat♀

(Scout)

Lv. 6

Nature: Hastly

Ability: Run Away

Tackle

Leer

Bite

Untested and life cut short. She will be missed.

Eventually Fira and Precious became too strong for the Pokémon on Route 2 so we travelled to Striaton City.  As I entered the city I made my way to the Pokémon center and gave Fira and Precious some needed rest then prepared for the fight with the Gym leader.  The fight was destined to not be.  At this time as the Gym Leader was supposedly out at the Trainer School so I set my sights to the east to the Dreamyard.  The Dreamyard was an easy battle for Fira and Precious the surprise came near the end when I gained a new ally that was gifted to me from a Beautiful Young Lady.  He was a young Pansage and very curious but overall was not fidgety and very calm natured. 

Team:

Tepig♂
    (Fira)
    Lv. 13
    Tackle
    Tail Whip
    Ember

Lillipup♀
    (Precious)
    Lv. 12
    Tackle
    Bite
    Odor Sleuth 
    Leer

Pansage♂

(Tarzan)

Nature:  Calm

Ability: Gluttony

Scratch

Leer

Lick

Vine Whip

A much needed addition to my team and I look forward to his strengths early in the game.

Having  found a new friend and searched everything I could in the Dream yard I left to the west to the trainer school and found that I had just missed the Gym leader and that he was on his way back to the Gym.  I sprinted from the school steeling myself for the fights to be ahead and as I reached the door to the Gym a green haired boy stopped me and asked what my starter Pokémon was and I answered that Fira was my starter and he told me to prepare to face water type Pokémon.  The fights were grueling leading up to the Gym Leader but I would not back down.  Potions became my friends and my friends became an extension of my will.  As we reached the Gym leader of the Striation City Gym it was a sight to behold as there were three of them and I checked my bags for the potions I had left then walked up to them.

I found out luckily I only had to face one of them and it just so happened it was a Water trainer because of Fira and I did not want my team to suffer because of a mistake in my tactics.

Boss Fight: Basic Badge Leader Cress

The fight was rough as Tarzan was loosed first and against Cress’ Lillipup and I didn’t want to risk him this early so I pulled him back.  I threw out, Fira who pummeled the Lillipup but in the end was almost killed by a critical hit so he was switched out for Precious and she used Bite and defeated the Lillipup with ease.  The worst of the fight was soon to come as Cress threw out his Panpour and I matched it with Tazan.  Tarzan’s first strike was a vine whip and it dealt good damage but it seemed the enemy Panpour was stronger than I was ready for, but it didn’t hurt my resolve.  Panpour hit Tarzan with a water gun then Tarzan used the ability Lick and by the grace of luck Panpour became paralyzed and the long fight ensued of Potions and slowly beating down Cress’ Panpour.  When it seemed that all would be lost Tarzan hit Panpour with a critical hit and took out the Panpour thereby securing my Trio Badge.

Last edited by tyriel85: 2/3/2013 11:02:55 AM

Friend Code:

Chapter 3: The Basic Badge

With my Shiny new Trio Badge in hand I made my way into the Dreamyard to beat up team Plasma and Gain my next Ally. I caught a Low level Purrloin and began the long journey of leveling my team. I made my way to the west and entered Route 3 and began leveling and beat all the Preschoolers for their Lunch money.  On Route 3 I made my greatest discover at this time...a new friend. I walked very slowly into the tall grass and had a few Pokemon encounters that were doubles to what I have so I wasn't worried about it. Then when I was leaving the grass to heal my pokemon I was attacked. A Pidove came at me but this one was different and shown with a Bluish Hue rather then the Dark Grey Hue that normal Pidove's have. I immediately noticed that it was a shiny Pokemon and I steeled myself for a fight. Shadow my male Purrloin scratched the Pidove multiple times until it hit with a Critical. My heart drop and my mouth went dry but at the last second the Pidoves health stopped just short of a KO and I threw a Heal Ball.

The Shiny Pidove became my newest friend and one of my Prized catches and I nicknamed her Stratus. Following the path and leveling on Audino's I ran into Cheren who challenged me to a Battle. His Pokemon Lost to my new team and I was Ambitious to continue leveling. After the fight, Bianca ran up with a little girl who had her Pokemon stolen by Team Plasma. I follow Cheren into Wellspring Cave and Dealt a blow to Team Plasma getting the girls Pokemon back which Cheren returned. I stayed for alittle while in the Cave to see what partner I could gather from this new Location. The first encounter I had was with a Roggenrola that dealt a number to my team but before it could KO any of my Pokemon I knocked down its health enough to use a Dusk Ball I had found and catch my new team member Gigas.

Leveling was slow but I was persistant and after the end of one of the Audino fights Fira began his evolution into Pignite and with his fighting abilities I was able to speed up the leveling process of Shadow and he evolved into Liepard. With all the evolution's going on Precious began to evolve on me and became a Herdier. With my new Team I traveled into Nacrene City and healed my Pokemon to get ready for the Gym Battle. As I approached the Gym N stepped out and challenged me to a duel but he was no challenge to Fira who was Lv 20 and we walked into the Museum. I followed the clues through the Museum inching ever closer to the Battle with the Gym Leader. The Trainers were no threat to my trained team and I took full advantage of them to level up Gigas.

Gym Leader Battle: Lenora

This battle went very smooth with Fira leading the Charge. Fira was beating into Lenora's Herdier until the possibly my biggest Mistake. Fira used Arm Thrust but didn't KO the Herdier. The Herdier then hit Fira with a Critical almost KOing him so I switched very quickly to Shadow who finished off the Herdier with a Pursuit. Gigas we then released to get some experience from the next fight with Lenora's Watchog and was Immediately hit with Hypnosis on the same turn I applied a Super Potion to Fira. With Gigas asleep I didn't want to risk him fighting the level 20 Watchog so I called Fira back into the Fray and began to Pummel the Watchog with Fighting moves. The Watchog didn't stand a chance in the fight and fainted. With that victory I won my Basic Badge and then the Museum was attacked by Team Plasma.

After chasing Team Plasma to Pinwheel Forest I took a slight detour to the south into the grass around Outer Pinwheel Forest. The first Pokemon I encountered on the trail was a Tympole and a welcome addition to my Party giving me a Water type Pokemon. I caught the Female Tympole and named her "Toadette" and replaced "Precious" my Herdier with her.

Friend Code:

Well, looks like you're getting somewhere.

Surviving that critical hit with Pignite against Watchog, i'd say that's pretty bro. :)

White 2 Friend Code: 1249 6986 4072 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619 4289 2312 | PokéCommunity | LSC Member | Twitter
    Challenges: White 2 Itemless Wedlocke | X Dark Monotype

Quote from lightning37 »

Well, looks like you're getting somewhere.

Surviving that critical hit with Pignite against Watchog, i'd say that's pretty bro. :)

I have come close to losing someone every Gym so far. This is Harder then I thought it would be.

Friend Code:

Chapter 4: Sweet Taste of Victory

With the battle of Lenora behind me I made my way into Pinwheel forest and followed Team Plasma across the Pinwheel forest and during the encounter I ran into a Sewaddle and beat him down with easy and threw a Pokeball. I placed "Levi" in the PC and moved on to take down Team Plasma. With the defeat of Team Plasma the Dragon Skull was returned and I made my way to Castellia city after lots of training. As I entered Castellia City I made my way to the Gym confident that my Pokemon could take the gym leader down and gain my new Badge. 

To my dismay I was unable to battle the Gym leader as right after Cheren beat the Gym Leader  there were signs that Team Plasma had entered the city. As we rushed to the Docks we found Bianca and Gym leader Iris at the dock near the Plasma Boat. It seemed the Dastardly Team Plasma had stolen Bianca's Munna and were trying to escape with it. Just before we began the search a Plasma grunt showed up then ran off towards the Gym. As we approached the Gym across the Street from the Gym were three Plasma Grunts guarding a door to a building and denying that there was any other Plasma grunts or even any of the Seven Sages inside. After beating the grunts we forced our way into the build and forced Team Plasma to return Bianca's Munna.

With Team Plasma back peddling in defeat I went to the Battle Company Building and pommeled  my way through the associates within to gain my Exp. Share. Feeling strong with my team I made my way into the Castellia City Gym.

Gym Leader Battle: Burgh

As I made my way through Burgh's gym I had very little problems as my Pokemon were well trained and had the advantage by Type. The Gym Trainers fell to Stratus as she torn through the bug type Pokemon with easy with Air Cutter. After what seemed like mere minutes that had passed I now stood face to face with the Gym leader Burgh. I smirked as I started the battle and he released Whirlipede against Stratus. I continued my assault on Burgh's Pokemon taking them down one by one until I reached Leavanny. As I struck Leavanny she hit Stratus with a Critical hit and forced me to switch her out with Fira. She Stared down the Leavanny and then ignited in flames and charged the Leavanny hitting it with a Critical hit and OHKO Burghs last Pokemon earning me the Insect Badge and placing one more Gym behind me.

Friend Code:

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes