Kanto Map 100% Complete in Minecraft for Pixelmon Mod with Interiors, Quests, & Gyms

I'd love to have the map, just to enjoy your pokemon map while doing some survival :)

Pokemon Y fc : 5043 - 2959 - 4205

Ice Friend safari : Snorunt, Bergmite, Dewgong

This is the greatest thing I have ever seen, this must have taken ages! I am really impressed with the way it looks! :)

Thank you so much :D I can't wait to show you guys Johto. It is completely built, just not open to the public yet :) 
    Also, IronVeTT, maybe when we have every region added we'll think of making it downloadable :) And I do mean every region!

Sounds like it is going to be amazing :)

so is this like something you can download for or with minecraft? and if so can you play single player?? sorry im not good with minecraft. thanks :) !! this is absolutely amazing! & cant wait to see Johto and the others!!

Last edited by lovesdead: 12/28/2013 1:59:52 PM

You can't break a broken heart.

Personally I can't wait for you guys to do Sinnoh :D OMG

Do you have an Idea when the map download would be posted? i have a fairly new youtube channel of my own and need a good pixelmon map, and this one looks amazing!

Quote from JarenMC »

Do you have an Idea when the map download would be posted? i have a fairly new youtube channel of my own and need a good pixelmon map, and this one looks amazing!

I don't know if we'll ever have the map up for download, as it wouldn't really work the same way in single player. A lot of the features we have (grass spawning, teleports to building interiors, gym battles) are server side. But I highly recommend playing our server, it makes for a great Let's Play experience, as it plays out like an RPG, quest-based game :) You can turn off the chat in your multiplayer settings so that the chat doesn't spam your video, also :D

From what the pictures show it looks pretty cool, im going to download it

how can i download the map

INSPIRED! I am now thinking of rebuilding the Kalos Region. I know that the gen 6 aren't in Pixelmon yet, but if I made it and did a good job could it be uploaded to the server? (I know this is a big job, and it may take me a while to finish)

• My goal is to hand breed a perfect 6IV shiny Scizor, and I will not stop until I get there!
    • | Friend Safari: | Friend Code: 2809 - 8584 - 9107 | 
    • Favorite Pokemon:

View My Trades!

Ace, that would be amazing! If you built it on a private server or something and let me check it out once you finish it, I would definitely take it if it looked good :D

:o i want to help with Kalos!!! :D

i think this and everyone in this community are gonna do a great job of rebuilding the pokemon world in minecraft! best of luck and when this map is done, i wanna be one of the first people to get it! this will be epic! =D

i also want to use this map for a pixelmon roleplaying series i will be making when this map comes out! all credits to you guys and i cant wait until its complete =D INSPIRED

i can't find the download pls help

This is freaking incredible!! :D

I just tried it out just to make sure everything worked and it did! Its so freaking cool!!

A question I had to you was: would you be okay with me recording a series of your server and posting it on youtube? I'm trying to look for more and more minecraft adventure/survival games and this one I believe I can make a big series with! my channel is www.youtube.com/user/owTreyalP if you needed to see first haha :P

Thanks again for an amazing server!

- Pat (PlayerTwo)

Quote from alankstah »

i also want to use this map for a pixelmon roleplaying series i will be making when this map comes out! all credits to you guys and i cant wait until its complete =D INSPIRED

It is actually already complete and open :) We will be adding more regions - we actually just finished and opened Johto! :D

Quote from owTreyalP »

This is freaking incredible!! :D

I just tried it out just to make sure everything worked and it did! Its so freaking cool!!

A question I had to you was: would you be okay with me recording a series of your server and posting it on youtube? I'm trying to look for more and more minecraft adventure/survival games and this one I believe I can make a big series with! my channel is www.youtube.com/user/owTreyalP if you needed to see first haha :P

Thanks again for an amazing server!

- Pat (PlayerTwo)

Thanks! It would be awesome if you made a series of our server, I'd love that! Post a video here so I can add it to our YouTube playlist of playermade videos and our forum :) We actually just opened Johto so when you're done with the Kanto series, you'll be able to go on to the next generation!

Johto is amazing, I can't wait to see the other regions :) 

God!
    This is really amazing! Good job
    You have all my respect xD

FC : 4914 3975 6621   Safari Electric Type:     

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes