Pokemon X and Y Fanfic: The Flames of Kalos

This was a recently developed idea of mine over the Counting Thread to make a Fanfic with the little information I have of X and Y. Trust me, it will be good.

Chapter 1: Hello! Every Minute Counts!

Rufus woke up in a cold sweat just a few hours before today, scared of going on a journey with Pokemon. Even the fact that he had friends didn't settle it. The possibilities, the danger, all of it concerned him. But a wave of sleep came over him and he went back to sleep.

"Hey, Rufus! get down here!" A female voice said. He woke up and got dressed in a blue coat, red hat, and black pants and headed downstairs to meet his friends.

"Why are you here so early? The professor's office isn't open yet!" Rufus exclaimed, slightly mad that he was woken up so early. It was only 7:30 A.M. over in Vaniville Town in the Kalos region.

A petite girl with brown hair and a pink shirt answered with a smile and took out a flyer. It read: "Come to the office around 8:00 A.M. I have a surprise for Rufus, Tierno, Shauna and Trevor! ~Professor Sycamore"

Rufus blinked with shock and looked at her and the other two. They smiled back and nodded at him.

"I can't wait!" Trevor, the one with orange hair that looks like a helmet, responded.

Tierno, the large guy with black hair, laughed and spun around.

"Man oh man! I can't wait to see some Pokemon moves to incorporate to my dancing!" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group headed to Professor Sycamore's place where the doors opened automatically. A man with long black hair and a lab coat came up to them and smiled.

"Welcome, kids! I am Professor Sycamore, but I'm sure you knew that already!" he said, shaking their hands. They were all in awe at the countless photos of Pokemon from all around the world he had, some of them including Pokemon straight from Kalos! He waved at them to get their attention and continued. "I'm sure you know why you are here: To become the trainers you want to be and explore the world to complete my research!"

Trevor nodded and smiled challengingly at the Professor.
    "I'm going to complete my Pokedex first!" he guaranteed, and the Shauna intervened.

"What makes you say that?" she asked, pulling at his hair. "Maybe I am going to complete it first!" Trevor started screaming and stumbled to the floor. They fought all the time, and since they were neighbors, they learned to accept it as fights of friendship.

Sycamore shook his head.

"The Pokedex, unlike others, will be seperated into 3 parts since it is very big. The Central Kalos Pokedex, the Coastal Kalos Pokedex, and the Mountain Kalos Pokedex." he said, and they all gasped except for Trevor, who's ambition grew. Then the professor held out some Pokeballs.

Rufus looked at the Pokeballs and gulped nervously. He didn't know the Pokemo inside, or which one to choose! So Professor Sycamore released the Pokeballs to reveal a Chipmunk Pokemon with big teeth, a little Fox Pokemon, and a Frog Pokemon.

"These are Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie, respectively." he said. "And since there are four of you, one of you might have to let the others catch a Pokemon for you." Sycamore was a caring person. He wouldn't let any of them go without a Pokemon on their first day.

Shauna took Fennekin and she rubbed the Pokemon's head.

"Wow, so cute!" She exclaimed, and Fennekin smiled.

Tierno took Chespin and spun around again.

"Can you dance?" he asked Chespin. Chespin shook it's head and Tierno sighed. "Good enough. Take 5..." he mumbled.

Trevor and Rufus looked at each other and the back at Froakie.

"Before you do anything you will regret, settle it like men." Sycamore said in advance.

END OF CHAPTER!

Please tel me how you like it!

^Thank you, SlipperyBuizel!

Ooh, this is gonna get good! How are they gonna settle it "like men"? :P keep up the good work!

Thank you! And stay tuned if you want the answer to your question.

^Thank you, SlipperyBuizel!

I really like it so far! It's amazing how you're mixing your own imagination with the small snippets of information we have for the games.

KEEP IT UP!

Hey, my name is Sahil. A major Eeveelution fan!

• To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes