Voting Rules - Things every potential voter should know:
1. You have a set limit of votes. You do not *need* to vote for more than one, but you can vote one if you wish.
2. All votes are equal. I will remove votes from anyone attempting to influence others vote choice.
3. Do not confuse the voting process by changing your votes or by trying to vote more than once. It's a simple format, and if you don't follow it, I won't count your vote.
4. You can vote for yourself, but it is frowned upon. If you do, you must vote for at least one other person.
5. In the event of a tie, there will be a second voting process. If that voting also results in a tie, the contestants in that poll will all be declared winners and will decide together what the theme for the next contest is. If they cannot decide by the time the contest begins for the next month, it will be decided by the community or by me.
6. To cut down on any potential cheating, any accounts registered a week before, and up through, the voting period are not eligible to vote. The exception to this rule is any account with an entry in the contest.
7. It is recommended that you post reasons about the sprite(s) that you voted for, although is not necessary.
*I reserve the right to reject votes if I deem any account suspicious.*